Rate my dick

What did she say about your cock?
I'm surprised you didn't ended up fucking after
Also post size stats (no homo)
She just told me it was 'thick,' and that's about it. But this was also when I was 14, so... And she only stayed 30 minutes 'cause my mom was coming home from work, so, party wrecker

• +1
Reactions: M-1014
She just told me it was 'thick,' and that's about it. But this was also when I was 14, so... And she only stayed 30 minutes 'cause my mom was coming home from work, so, party wrecker
You probably get a lot of IOI
Having half a boner at school must have been a nightmare, I'm not that big and sometimes had problems

You probably get a lot of IOI
Having half a boner at school must have been a nightmare, I'm not that big and sometimes had problems
It's not that hard, I'm 6.2 inches soft, and I don't have any trouble with my print or anything. I just wear really baggy clothes & I go commando most of the time

• +1
Reactions: M-1014 and LVZZO
It's not that hard, I'm 6.2 inches soft, and I don't have any trouble with my print or anything. I just wear really baggy clothes & I go commando most of the time
Anyways huge cock halo don't hide it lmao

Kill yourself nigga, you girthmogged me

• JFL
Reactions: M-1014 and Michael Myers
Actually nvm, just looks very girthy, i might length mog though, thoughts on this lil niggas dick? @Gengar @It'snotover

• +1
Reactions: M-1014 and Michael Myers
I MOG YOU NIGGER
bro this dude is pushin like 8.5x6.5 if round probably biggest dick by volume, bro is gonna struggle having sex but it is a massive cock

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger

• +1
bro this dude is pushin like 8.5x6.5 if round probably biggest dick by volume, bro is gonna struggle having sex but it is a massive cock
We have the perfect dicks for sex.

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
mogs my 7.5x5.5 im killing myself

Sooo

• +1
Actually nvm, just looks very girthy, i might length mog though, thoughts on this lil niggas dick? @Gengar @It'snotover
He’s 8.4” apparently but doesn’t know girth. @Mealworm should measure his girth and let us know. Girth is difficult to guesstimate due to shape differences as you know. But I suspect he will be well above average as well.

• JFL
@justropemaxbro wtf

• JFL
Reactions: justropemaxbro
no ruler no care

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and justropemaxbro
I actually got dickmogged on here, Holy shit.

• +1
He’s 8.4” apparently but doesn’t know girth. @Mealworm should measure his girth and let us know. Girth is difficult to guesstimate due to shape differences as you know. But I suspect he will be well above average as well.
Wdym shape difference

Bro I got girthmogged

Wdym shape difference
There are different cock shapes, which impacts how girthy or non-girthy one can look. There are lucky guys who have average girth but their shape is in a way that they look like they’re far above average. And the opposite is also true, guys who look average but are actually above average. That’s why I never try to guess girth measurements because you can never tell unless there’s a measurement being shown.

That’s not 8 it’s 7 max

@Gaygymmaxx This motherfucker a gooner 😭💀🤦‍♂️

• JFL
@ConfusedBolivian

Mogs my 8x6, I concede

First time I got dickmogged on this site

Also @ConfusedBolivian it's your fault for opening the floodgates, now .org will be filled with dickposting

Bump

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Total: 3 (Looksmaxers: 1, Bluepillers: 2)

• +1
Reactions: M-1014 and Deleted member 52452
Aight

• JFL
IMG 20240512 1344452

• Woah
Reactions: Ricky212
Literally the biggest larper kys dumbass bluecel

Gay ass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gloriouse, soulless_npc and Deleted member 52452
Literally the biggest larper kys dumbass bluecel

Gay ass
the mental sanity level to steal dick from other sources of internet to post it in a blackpilled forum must be quite low

• JFL
the mental sanity level to steal dick from other sources of internet to post it in a blackpilled forum must be quite low
Suifuel for @asdvek

• Ugh..
Reactions: asdvek
It might actually be his dick but as my picture illustrates there is no way in hell it's 8.4"

• +1
Reactions: Mealworm
Mirin cumshot