rate my side profile

r u talkin about chico??? what the fuck
look at this.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
both blind

Hes tilting his head downwards.

Your just coping with rating it lower so you dont feel so bad about your own side profile, typical .org syndrom to take bad pics from some Model and rate it low to cope.

• +1
Reactions: Acridax
Hes tilting his head downwards.

Your just coping with rating it lower so you dont feel so bad about your own side profile, typical .org syndrom to take bad pics from some Model and rate it low to cope.
visit an ophthalmologist.

Thats Nic Palladino :lul::lul:
Look him up hes literal Chad level.

@Blackgymmax this guys says Chico has LTN side profile the cope is off the limits again, so funny they do this all the time to make them feel better.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
it's very fucking flat, below average
Yeah, it's quite harmonious but he has his head tilted down meaning lower convexity angle

it's very fucking flat, below average
Flat doesnt mean its a bad side you gonna need to learn alot, after so many posts you should know a little bit more about stuff like that.

Flat doesnt mean its a bad side you gonna need to learn alot, after so many posts you should know a little bit more about stuff like that.
recessed maxillacel cope

@Blackgymmax this guys says Chico has LTN side profile the cope is off the limits again, so funny they do this all the time to make them feel better.
Palladino is a lite max tbh
I say this cuz he's legit boneless.
His side looks decent besides his recession
P sure it's above average

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel

bro

Mogs urs to hell bruh. Just because yours is more defined doesn't mean it's close
bro i know chico is a fucking chad and mogs me to oblivion i just asked him what do you rate chico. what do you rate me tho

Do u speak in ebonics irl

Agree on the Lite but doesnt even really matter if Chad or only Lite at that looks level.

His good pics are looking insane tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Not point anymore for me to talk with you im pretty sure your either a full time troll or you have 0 clue.

JFL again at calling Chicos side profile LTN.
1 or 2 more years and you will maybe get it.

bro i know chico is a fucking chad and mogs me to oblivion i just asked him what do you rate chico. what do you rate me tho
stop coping bro

Not point anymore for me to talk with you im pretty sure your either a full time troll or you have 0 clue.

JFL again at calling Chicos side profile LTN.
1 or 2 more years and you will maybe get it.
idc what you say, he is recessed

stop coping bro
bro do you for real think that my side profile is better than chicos and chico(one of the most succesful male models) has an under average side profile?? are you retarded?

bro do you for real think that my side profile is better than chicos and chico(one of the most succesful male models) has an under average side profile?? are you retarded?
post a good pic and I will say who's better. But based on your "unfrauded photo" yours is better

and if he is a model, it doesn't mean that his side profile is perfect.

Lol why do you have a filter on

the guy got popular cuz of low E foids simping over him on tt, and some people still say he mogs barrett jfl
this guy got popular cuz he is a supermodel, and people think if he is a supermodel, so he is very good looking (most models are ugly asf)
super model halo.
Honestly Chico mogs current Jordan cuz he is ugly asf now, he was good looking before alien surgeries

this guy got popular cuz he is a supermodel, and people think if he is a supermodel, so he is very good looking (most models are ugly asf)
super model halo.
Honestly Chico mogs current Jordan cuz he is ugly asf now, he was good looking before alien surgeries
yea, I meant jordan before surgery

• +1
Reactions: jisko32