Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, flippasav, Xangsane and 5 others
@smallman @Ricky212 @Blackgymmax @Bushman @FaceandBBC

• +1
Reactions: smallman and northern mogger
does he have my recently dead relatives 300 million $?

• JFL
Reactions: LowTierVitoBss, M-1014 and Jason Voorhees
Looks dravid farmer

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Automatically capped at 4.5 PSL for being a darkskin

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, M-1014 and Jason Voorhees
  • JFL
Reactions: M-1014 and Autismcel
how old is he?

• +1
BBC is automatic +5 psl no matter how generic or ugly looking so fast tracked to 8 psl all arguments are futile

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Jason Voorhees
Very good looking.

Muh 4.5 psl

• +1
Very good looking.

Muh 4.5 psl
I think his vanta black skin would polarizing to people. Some might absolutely hate it but some would love it.

looks good

• +1
I think his vanta black skin would polarizing to people. Some might absolutely hate it but some would love it.
Doesn’t matter or affect black men. Other races and for females yes this matters but it doesn’t effect black males unless ugly but he’s GL so he hasn’t got jet black failo

Doesn’t matter or affect black men. Other races and for females yes this matters but it doesn’t effect black males unless ugly but he’s GL so he hasn’t got jet black failo
Cope. Darkskins consistently flop on tinder while lighskins slay

Cope. Darknskins flop on tinder while lighskins slay
Tinder ain’t real life. Black guys do shit on apps I agree seen it myself. But irl and on instagram they do well and at the end of the day that’s all that matters (blacks are low inhb enough and nt enough to benifit from Irl game more than any other race) and if you leave your house you’ll already know this

Tinder ain’t real life. Black guys do shit on apps I agree seen it myself. But irl and on instagram they do well and at the end of the day that’s all that matters (blacks are low inhb enough and nt enough to benifit from Irl game more than any other race) and if you leave your house you’ll already know this
Idk every time ive seen foids say they like black guys they mean someone like shemar moore/Rome flynn etc. Dark skin, FOB african looks is giga turn off for them.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Idk every time ive seen foids say they like black guys they mean someone like shemar moore/Rome flynn etc. Dark skin, FOB african looks is giga turn off for them.

View attachment 2905757View attachment 2905767
I used to say the same thing until I saw them just fuck literally any non subhuman black guy that was low inhb and NT which is essentially 90% of them

As a black just be low inhb and NT and you can fuck almost any woman. I’m sure this is what women want phsycally but they end up settling for Babatunde because he’s nt and low inhb

• JFL
Black version of @ConfusedBolivian

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Jason Voorhees
Lmao he's a solid rone
Ranges in between 5.5-6 psl. His nose is too big so it makes him niche imo. Lite imo.
IMG 20240508 235909
6.25 psl here strong rone

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Jason Voorhees
His nose is the ideal size for a black u racist fuck
Jk right? Otherwise how tho
Actually it's slightly too big even for a black but still he's rone
But my morph ascends him from 5.5 psl to 6.25 psl right? How is he rone with nose that big? Yeah I made it too short still it should be like Louis Allen iii
IMG 20240508 235851
(here it's not that short looks perfect what do you think?)
Screenshot 2024 0509 003337
9.5 nose imo as good as drago.thoughts do you think Louis and drago nose equal?

Last edited:
htn-lite imo