• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and halloweed
mid htn with status halo

Chad idc what anyone says

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and rand anon
Christian Bale is the true definition of Chadlite.
Striking high mass zygos, good pheno and colouring, thick straight hair, above average eyes. But an unideal lower third and lips. He is fortunate however as he isn’t falio’d by a short chin height, despite having a weak chin.
Remove everything below his nose and he would look like a Gigachad in the first pic.

IMG 0938
IMG 0937

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Xangsane and lowtiernormiechad
Christian Bale is the true definition of Chadlite.
Striking high mass zygos, good pheno and colouring, thick straight hair, above average eyes. But an unideal lower third and lips. He is fortunate however as he isn’t falio’d by a short chin height, despite having a weak chin.
Remove everything below his nose and he would look like a Gigachad in the first pic.

View attachment 2929090View attachment 2929091
So 5.5 psl?

So 5.5 psl?
Yeah 5.5 PSL, but during American Psycho he was so lean and softmaxxed he was even potentially nearing 5.75 PSL even with his unideal jaw. I can definitely see a case for that, although I don’t think he crossed it.
He looks exceptional under lighting due to crazy striking zygos, definitely Gigachad+ tier zygos.

He's the worst looking of the 3 i posted imo. Not a gigachad
Yeah Yerger looks so unimpressive compared to other striking chads. He has higher appeal than his PSL, because he is softmaxxed fully.

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
@rand anon @Xangsane you guys are very harsh raters, it’s crazy.
Everyone agrees with me
IMG 0983
IMG 0984
IMG 0985

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and greycel
mostly greycels,

the guy is quite downward grown, his zygos are somewhat high but nowhere near chad tier, they hve a weird shape too. Strong htn/very weak chadlite
I wouldn’t even say that is downgrowth. It’s genetic as he is isn’t recessed. Similar to Elias De Poot:
IMG 0673

Amazing top tier craniofacial development, but his mandibular to floor angle is steep.

His zygos are true genetic phenomenons btw. They may not be high on PSL, but they are equally as rare as highset flanged zygos (Sean O pry, Isaac Moreno, Salludon), in the sense that we’ve never seen anybody irl with either of them. My dad comes closest to extremely sharp flanged zygos, but his are midset.

Anyways, his leanness, zygos, hair for a Caucasian and above average eyes; Id rate him a Mid Chadlite. So yeah I agree with you Low Chadlite - Mid Chadlite, with peak being American Psycho.

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
I wouldn’t even say that is downgrowth. It’s genetic as he is isn’t recessed. Similar to Elias De Poot:
View attachment 2929127
Amazing top tier craniofacial development, but his mandibular to floor angle is steep.

His zygos are true genetic phenomenons btw. They may not be high on PSL, but they are equally as rare as highset flanged zygos (Sean O pry, Isaac Moreno, Salludon), in the sense that we’ve never seen anybody irl with either of them. My dad comes closest to extremely sharp flanged zygos, but his are midset.
I disagree bud, he is clearly downward grown, and his zygos being rare doesn't matter if they aren't high psl

Anyways, his leanness, zygos, hair for a Caucasian and above average eyes; Id rate him a Mid Chadlite. So yeah I agree with you Low Chadlite - Mid Chadlite, with peak being American Psycho.
his peak is def american psycho, but I disagree with the rating as I said prior

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and greycel
Chad in batman after he lost his babyfat.

Way better looking than the requirement to live a happy life.

Definitely Chad