chad in mumbai slums

• +1
Reactions: zkai
subhuman

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zkai and colton myers
What weakpoints
Hmm.. It's not really weak; you look good, but you have very well-developed zygos and your chin, whilst not weak, isn't quite up to par with your middle third. Still good overall harmony though, so I wouldn't risk ruining that with surgery.

• +1
Reactions: colton myers

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel and poopoohead
Hmm.. It's not really weak; you look good, but you have very well-developed zygos and your chin, whilst not weak, isn't quite up to par with your middle third. Still good overall harmony though, so I wouldn't risk ruining that with surgery.
Wow I always thought qbt this it gives me that ante face look, how to cure btw qny surgery options

Wow I always thought qbt this it gives me that ante face look, how to cure btw qny surgery options
Qny? Ante face? Sorry I'm not familiar with those.

I don't feel you need to change your face, unless you think you have to be 6 PSL. And I don't think there's any options for it that doesn't come with great risk and cost.

Simon Cowell got botched with fillers and surgery is probably even riskier than that.

You look a little dark under your eyes. It's not bad, but fixing that could probably ascend you in a relatively easy way. Maybe use retinol (if you don't currently) and apple just a tiny bit under your eyes. Just be careful because people get adverse reactions when they use too much of it right off the bat (so do it gradually).

Chadpreet in India solid htn in the west due to height and pheno tax.

• +1
Reactions: colton myers
His chin is fine. The angle ain't doing justice.

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
  • +1
Reactions: FBl
lite probably

Looks like Indian or Bangladeshi,u need fair skin to survive there brootal
I got fair skin lol, this pic taken under bad lighting