• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Charisma and KIVVV
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, hifynnt, greycel and 1 other person
looksminned af, long to go to get back at your prime pic

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
you look like CHAD's girlfriends little brother.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks, greycel and notgraycel245969
you look like CHAD's girlfriends little brother.
COOKED but was a failed chad experiment at one point

COOKED but was a failed chad experiment at one point View attachment 2914546
nah bro you look young and good, keep care of your teeth and gym so ou can see a physique before the hairline fades, usually men just replace a falio with another, idk how tall are you

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
nah bro you look young and good, keep care of your teeth and gym so ou can see a physique before the hairline fades, usually men just replace a falio with another, idk how tall are you
5"7 at 16 :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

5"7 at 16 :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
eat more sugar, sleep more, stretch, milk max, or hop on some HGH, prime time for growing my boy I grew 6 inches your age simply for going abroad and finding better food

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
eat more sugar, sleep more, stretch, milk max, or hop on some HGH, prime time for growing my boy I grew 6 inches your age simply for going abroad and finding better food
Yeah not looking good for me I haven’t grown in 2 years

Are you finnish or smth?

“Just hop on HGH bro :feelshah:

15% bf rn
Rrt

bro im sorry for this, but fuck is this uncanny ass video
I don't know what to rate you to be honest, your soft tissue features aren't the best (lips) & gonial is too low. fwhr too high aswell as ipd casuing a giga compact mfr.
Probably still low htn, lean down and u'll be a strong htn I guess

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Charisma and manletmogger
View attachment 2914617

I don't know what to rate you to be honest, your soft tissue features aren't the best (lips) & gonial is too low. fwhr too high aswell as ipd casuing a giga compact mfr.
I am uncanny but with somehow above average harmony don’t ask how I’m gonna start Bonesmashing chin to fix chin height

View attachment 2914617

Lighting is also giving off more uncanny valley vibes aswell ngl

• +1
Reactions: panfacemogger
Lighting is also giving off more uncanny valley vibes aswell ngl
yeah, it most definetly is the lighting lol, got scared for a sec when I opened the video.
U look fine tho broski, only thing I'd do is lean down :)

nah just give me a few months trust

looking same as the pic you sent to show how looksminned you was, as i've told you need thicker neck to look less uncanny also you look skinnier than me somehow im lower weight and bit taller height

also why does it look like you have nct

yeah, it most definetly is the lighting lol, got scared for a sec when I opened the video.
Nah I need to do a lot more than leaning down

Nah I need to do a lot more than leaning down imo

go for it if it'll make you happy man.
What do you have in mind tho?
Fixing eyebrows, getting a better haircut, chin smashing, tanning, using tret to fix my skin texture and finally leaning down ofc

Fixing eyebrows, getting a better haircut, chin smashing, tanning, using tret to fix my skin texture and finally leaning down ofc
Yeah, solid softmaxxes, I'd not do any bonesmashing tho, it's a retarded meme which got too much attention.
You'd benefit from a vertical genio a lot.

Yeah, solid softmaxxes, I'd not do any bonesmashing tho, it's a retarded meme which got too much attention.
You'd benefit from a vertical genio a lot.
I know but I’m 16 rn, and I’ll do anything to just get a longer chin mate it looks disgusting, do u think a chin implant would be fine?

I know but I’m 16 rn, and I’ll do anything to just get a longer chin mate it looks disgusting, do u think a chin implant would be fine?
you're young as shit bro and it doesn't look as bad as you think it is, so stop worrying about ur looks that much, not like you can change much about it rn anyway.

Chin implants could look fine too, a genio mogs a chin implant tho.

you're young as shit bro and it doesn't look as bad as you think it is, so stop worrying about ur looks that much, not like you can change much about it rn anyway.

Chin implants could look fine too, a genio mogs a chin implant tho.
Yeah the only way is to get extremely lean for max angularity and square chin for now