Received my 23andme ancestry results the other day

Gargantuan

Gargantuan

Mod
Staff
23andme

Dfrrrr

And yet I belong to haplogroup A, one of the oldest paternal lineages on Earth and most common among groups in eastern and southern Africa.
Despite my autosomal DNA indicating over 99% Northwestern European ancestry, my paternal line is traced back to Africa, which is mostly unheard of for Northwestern Europeans.
Though I suppose it is possible to be 100% European whilst having an African haplogroup.
In 2007, seven men from Yorkshire, England sharing the unusual surname Revis were identified as being from the A1a (M31) subclade. It was discovered that these men had a common male-line ancestor from the 18th century, but no previous information about African ancestry was known.[29]
Thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deprived, Jova, murdah and 10 others
Alright bro just say it you don’t have to get and 23 and me test

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Jova, vermillioncorefan and 2 others
Screenshot 2024 02 15 at 54245PM

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hardrada, 5'8manlet, Deprived and 28 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, Chadeep, ChickenRun and 3 others
Mirin jew status

• +1
Reactions: itisoverboyos, Gargantuan and FaceandBBC
Who asked my brother in Christ ☠️☠️

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Honorary nigga

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and Deleted member 55314
Bros a long lost descendant of the niggas

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Boring results

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and Xangsane

• JFL
my fellow 100% european brother, welcome to the club

• +1
View attachment 2746617
View attachment 2746630
And yet I belong to haplogroup A, one of the oldest paternal lineages on Earth and most common among groups in eastern and southern Africa.
Despite my autosomal DNA indicating over 99% Northwestern European ancestry, my paternal line is traced back to Africa, which is mostly unheard of for Northwestern Europeans.
Though I suppose it is possible to be 100% European whilst having an African haplogroup.

Thoughts?
Its so jova

• JFL
T
View attachment 2746617
View attachment 2746630

Thoughts?
That minuscule amount of Jewish DNA is what landed you the moderator position. Jews are like magnets for success, which comes to them naturally. Who knows, maybe I'm also Jewish?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Sny, Chadeep and 5 others
Weird results. I would want to learn more about my DNA but I don't like the idea of some billionaire jewish nepo baby selling my soul (dna) for $.001.

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain, Deleted member 51465 and Gargantuan
Are u dutch?

Do they not bother to distinguish between Beneluxian, German, and French?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Beetlejuice
you must be from the south of the country because you don't have any scandinavian admixture, frisians and people from groningen usually have 20%+ scandi

• +1
I recently got my MyHeritage result back and was 82.8% Scandinavian Norwegian and Danish and Schleswig-Holstein and 17.2% "North-Western European", which doesn’t really tell me much, might take 23andme or something for more detailed evaluation

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gargantuan and murdah
Now you have right to be a mod and serve @Master for shekels

• Love it
R1b or R1a is king aryan chariot warrior haplogroup

• +1
you must be from the south of the country because you don't have any scandinavian admixture, frisians and people from groningen usually have 20%+ scandi
You are correct broski
I recently got my MyHeritage result back and was 82.8% Scandinavian Norwegian and Danish and Schleswig-Holstein and 17.2% "North-Western European", which doesn’t really tell me much, might take 23andme or something for more detailed evaluation
Mirin. Honestly being 99% NW Euro was a bit of a letdown, I had hoped for a more diverse mix so I could justify geomaxxing to some other Euro countries in the future to connect with my roots lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Megas Alexandros and murdah
Noice how much was it

• +1