Reddit roasties say they aren’t attracted to chad

autistic_tendencies

autistic_tendencies

Charisma Charm and Personality

“He is the least attractive to me. Typically I’m not really attracted to blonde muscley types in general but can still appreciate why other people find them attractive- but not with him. His face is weird and displeasing to me. I just never got the appeal. Not that I’m hating, I just really don’t see why people think that. He’s funny sometimes though!”

“Nah, he’s too ‘Ken doll’ for me.”

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: dna_cel, WeiWei, boxface34 and 3 others
I swear this virtue signalling, low T leftist cuck site ran by LGBT obese degens has to be burned down, and all of these mofos with it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nope, JohnDoe, Sprinkles and 13 others

“He is the least attractive to me. Typically I’m not really attracted to blonde muscley types in general but can still appreciate why other people find them attractive- but not with him. His face is weird and displeasing to me. I just never got the appeal. Not that I’m hating, I just really don’t see why people think that. He’s funny sometimes though!”

They’re coping they can’t get him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452

Ehh, this isn't cope. I can kind of see it. Dark haired men are universally preferred, and he absolutely looks like a Ken Doll. I don't care for 'all-American' Barbie blondes myself.

He might be conventionally attractive but he looks like a douchey WASP. That might help in you in bumfuck Ohio but definitely not in coastal metropoles.

I know because the women who go for me are usually repulsed by this phenotype.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel, Imretarded?, Michael Myers and 4 others
I wanna lick a roastie her feet and ass for some reason, these thoughts have been haunting me for a while, don’t know what the reason is.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, thebuffdon690 and LooksThinker
-10000 KARMA TO YOU :geek:

• JFL
Reactions: reek
Ehh, this isn't cope. I can kind of see it. Dark haired men are universally preferred, and he absolutely looks like a Ken Doll. I don't care for 'all-American' Barbie blondes myself.

He might be conventionally attractive but he looks like a douchey WASP. That might help in you in bumfuck Ohio but definitely not in coastal metropoles.

What types of foids go for you

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

My sister finds him unattractive

• Woah
They aren't lying imo.Blonde men have mostly always had sex appeal to Eastern women ,but in the West not that much
today.The Blonde Jock archetype was mostly popular among women in the early 90's - 2000's.

Modern women prefer the Darker look

RINE

• +1
I don’t understand threads like these. People have preferences and not everyone likes the same guys you like. No one is truly universally attractive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Heinrich Schmidt, HardlyCoping and 2 others
Coping hard

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Xangsane
I don’t understand threads like these. People have preferences and not everyone likes the same guys you like. No one is truly universally attractive.
Op been here for half a decade and still hasnt figured this out,

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and Imretarded?
“Does anyone else think” :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

soyfags always jump to Reddit so they can have their opinions validated

they can’t be confident

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and autistic_tendencies

IMG 5572

org tards trying to understand that looks has preference component
You Are Dumb Patrick Star GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and Imretarded?
Joever. :forcedsmile:

I remember thinking there was a thing such as "universally attractive to every single woman" but that's just retarded giga cope.
only true universal chad
IMG 4928

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • +1