RU58841 is fucking INSANE

P

piec

Silver
been using it for barely 3 weeks and i already have baby hairs connecting to nw 1/0 that were 100% not there before as i can pull them. my current norwood is 1.5 on one side and 2 on the other

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: user123456, MaestheticMaso, yen and 6 others
if i get cursed by the norwood reaper i'll stick to fin and min and then hair transplant if it doesnt work. RU might rape all my androgen receptors (it can go systemic)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso, northern mogger, IMOGYOU and 1 other person
if i get cursed by the norwood reaper i'll stick to fin and min and then hair transplant if it doesnt work. RU might rape all my androgen receptors (it can go systemic)
what about taking fin and min AND getting a hair transplant

TO DEFEAT THE REAPER YOU MUST FACE THE REAPER.

buy DHT shampoo

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dna_cel, Bushman, buflek and 4 others
been using it for barely 3 weeks and i already have baby hairs connecting to nw 1/0 that were 100% not there before as i can pull them. my current norwood is 1.5 on one side and 2 on the other
do you think RU could be used for acne similiarly how winlevi is (same mechanism i think)? i can't with this subhuman fucking disease, and androgens are one of the key factors in it so maybe it would work

if it's already getting you vellus hairs it's strong af, i wonder why they didn't FDA approve it in the 2000s

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
do you think RU could be used for acne similiarly how winlevi is (same mechanism i think)? i can't with this subhuman fucking disease, and androgens are one of the key factors in it so maybe it would work

if it's already getting you vellus hairs it's strong af, i wonder why they didn't FDA approve it in the 2000s
wow this is risky man I hope i never have to risk my ability to gain muscle for this. wishing you luck 😢

yeah im getting blood work done. though supposedly it just blocks them from binding and t/DHT still run freely in the body even though their effects systemically is surpressed. dont quote me on this tho jfl

yeah im getting blood work done. though supposedly it just blocks them from binding and t/DHT still run freely in the body even though their effects systemically is surpressed. dont quote me on this tho jfl
wishing you all the best @ me when bloods drop

• +1
Reactions: piec
They all go systemic

definitely. it was literally developed as a treatment for acne besides fighting hair loss

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski

buy DHT shampoo
fuck i cant find the ray peat forum thread where someone was literally rubbing DHT on their scalp to treat hair loss :lul::lul: @BrahminBoss

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, Narcissus🥀, Monobloc and 1 other person
dutasteride mogs everything out of the water but no derm will prescribe it to me , i could use it as standlone treatment and would me more effective than min fin keto shmpoo micronendling and other jew shit

What does it do?

dutasteride mogs everything out of the water but no derm will prescribe it to me , i could use it as standlone treatment and would me more effective than min fin keto shmpoo micronendling and other jew shit
What does it do?

What does it do?
same mechnaism of fin but way more potent and inhibits 2 types of enzimes instead of 1 , an analogy would be using a retinol vs tretinoin for skin, the level of dht are reduced by 50-70% with fin depending on the patient , with dut 90-95% basically you'll see 10 times the regrowth and you won't even need other treatments becasue dht in the end it's all that matters, you eliminate that your hair start growing back

Last edited:
castration mogs everything

why dont u get winlevi then or accutane u fucking subhuman
doubt u have tried anything other than crying on incel forums for a minor issue

• So Sad
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
same mechnaism of fin but way more potent and inhibits 2 types of enzimes instead of 1 , an analogy would be using a retinol vs tretinoin for skin, the level of dht are reduced by 50-70% with fin depending on the patient , with dut 90-95% basically you'll see 10 times the regrowth and you won't even need other treatments becasue dht in the end it's all that matters, you eliminate that your hair start growing back
Does it have same side effects as fin? Or are they less

Does it have same side effects as fin? Or are they less
some studies say more others say they are the same , i'll take some ed for my nw0 back anyway jfl. But realistically they are the same 90% of guys that jumped to dut from fin said that no sides occurred

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Why did you start using ru at first place?

Why did you start using ru at first place?
dont want to use fin before 22, also its more effective than fin and also stops the long term damage of testosterone to the scalp. figured if it doesnt go systemic in my case or cause any side its better to just start with ru

• JFL
can u send a pic of

"RU58841"

Some people speculate it wasn't approved because the parent company shuttered & got merged in the 90s. A Japanese company picked it up, but nothing came of it. Perhaps the patent expired. It probably wouldn't be worth going through Phase II & III if so. A LOT of money is needed to finish those. All conjecture of course. They might've found something nasty it can do to humans, who knows.

And yes, it's REALLY strong. Pretty much nukes everything on the scalp. I don't think it's worth using though. Guinea pig shit. I'd rather nuke dht with DUT 2.5mg if finasteride doesn't work for some reason.

I don't really know much about acne, sorry.
dont want to use fin before 22, also its more effective than fin and also stops the long term damage of testosterone to the scalp. figured if it doesnt go systemic in my case or cause any side its better to just start with ru
Hilarious that you think a good alternative is a topical research chemical with 0 human data instead of one that has 30 years of effectiveness, approved by every regulatory body on planet earth and is for ages 18-35. Insanity. I have no idea where you got the testosterone thing. Mind linking it? Reeks of bullshit.

I wish you luck. And I do mean it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel and cyprian_tomaszewski
Hilarious that you think a good alternative is a topical research chemical with 0 human data instead of one that has 30 years of effectiveness, approved by every regulatory body on planet earth and is for ages 18-35. Insanity.
yes having 100% chance of fucking up your growth is much better than risking some side effects. as i said if it goes systemic i will stop but im not gonna just shut down my dht in development years like a retard.
I have no idea where you got the testosterone thing. Mind linking it? Reeks of bullshit.
t is about 1/8 damaging to hair as dht and it can fuck you up in the long run, especially if u nuke it with dut. mpb is caused by androgens and dht being 5x stronger than t and being produced in the scalp simply causes hair loss

• Hmm...
Just use weird shit flr baby hair theory

How much does it cost

How much does it cost
about 100 euro for 10g. most popular dose is 50mg ed. 100 euro = 200 days of application. you also need to get propylene glycol and ethanol but thats barely any cost after u get it

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
yes having 100% chance of fucking up your growth is much better than risking some side effects. as i said if it goes systemic i will stop but im not gonna just shut down my dht in development years like a retard.
Is there any proof of finasteride 100% fucking up your growth? Link it.
Clinical studies were conducted in men aged 18 to 41 with mild to moderate degrees of androgenetic alopecia. Clinical improvement was seen as early as 3 months in the patients treated with PROPECIA and led to a net increase in scalp hair count and hair regrowth.
That's from the Propecia leaflet. FDA: https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2011/020788s018lbl.pdf
I think you overdosed on bullshit youtube videos. There's simply no proof of anything getting fucked past 18. Unless you're 14 you're way past any serious puberty. DHT is paracrine and finasteride only inhibits Type II 5α-reductase isozyme. I don't see WHAT it can fuck up.
t is about 1/8 damaging to hair as dht and it can fuck you up in the long run, especially if u nuke it with dut. mpb is caused by androgens and dht being 5x stronger than t and being produced in the scalp simply causes hair loss
Where did you get this? Link it.

Last edited:
Proof of finasteride 100% fucking up your growth? Link it.
are you fucking slow? u need studies to see that finasteride 100% inhibits dht?
Clinical studies were conducted in men aged 18 to 41 with mild to moderate degrees of androgenetic alopecia. Clinical improvement was seen as early as 3 months in the patients treated with PROPECIA and led to a net increase in scalp hair count and hair regrowth.
That's from the Propecia leaflet. FDA: https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2011/020788s018lbl.pdf
I think you overdosed on bullshit youtube videos. There's simply no proof of anything getting fucked past 18. Unless you're 14 you're way past any serious puberty.
i believe you actually might be retarded. obviously growth is mostly over after age of 18 so you wont see any "abnormal" structure in fin patients, but they could only achieve 80-90% of their total growth for all u know. the site is literally called looksMAX u faggot. besides im not even 18 u dumbshit jfl so nice of u to give me ur "muh proved clinical data" very useful
Where did you get this? Link it.
1 use your fucking brain and read what i said
2 many studies were done where it shows it is damaging to hair follicles
3 even fin shills like haircafe which i am 100% sure you watch admit this i really cba searching this for you

• Woah
are you fucking slow? u need studies to see that finasteride 100% inhibits dht?

i believe you actually might be retarded. obviously growth is mostly over after age of 18 so you wont see any "abnormal" structure in fin patients, but they could only achieve 80-90% of their total growth for all u know. the site is literally called looksMAX u faggot. besides im not even 18 u dumbshit jfl so nice of u to give me ur "muh proved clinical data" very useful

1 use your fucking brain and read what i said
2 many studies were done where it shows it is damaging to hair follicles
3 even fin shills like haircafe which i am 100% sure you watch admit this i really cba searching this for you
You didn't specify your age so I assumed you're late teens - MPB is extremely rare for anyone younger. I doubt you're below 14. I read what you said. Show me those "many studies" please. I'm really curious. Shouldn't be hard to find one if there are many. Also, stop getting uppity with me, boy. Respect your elders.

Last edited:
RU might rape all my androgen receptors (it can go systemic
Apply topically on head hairs
It won't go into your system and rape androgen receptors

buy DHT shampoo
need to summon him by massaging DHT gel into your scalp and then kill him off by overdosing on dutasteride

Apply topically on head hairs
It won't go into your system and rape androgen receptors
Im not balding but wouldnt it get absorbed into the bloodstream? the scalp is a minefield of cappilaries

• Woah
You didn't specify your age so I assumed you're late teens - MPB is rare for anyone younger. I doubt you're below 14. I read what you said. Show me those "many studies" please. I'm really curious. Shouldn't be hard to find one if there are many. Also, stop getting uppity with me.
https://academic.oup.com/endo/article/138/1/356/2987722
macacque
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1365-4632.2007.03119.x
even found u a human one faggot
and continue what conversation? of u shilling fin to teenagers? u literally said that u dont even give a fuck what i have to say so what conversation is there?

• +1
https://academic.oup.com/endo/article/138/1/356/2987722
macacque
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1365-4632.2007.03119.x
even found u a human one faggot
and continue what conversation? of u shilling fin to teenagers? u literally said that u dont even give a fuck what i have to say so what conversation is there?
YOUR alternative is a literal research chemical with little human data. Get real man. Whatever. Thanks for the reading material. As for the don't care comment I just tried to return with the attitude you did, but corrected cause really I'm not that kind of person or at least hope I'm not.

Last edited:
Also, stop getting uppity with me, boy. Respect your elders.
just fucking lol at u editing to this. i am the one getting uppity u faggot? who is the one that jfl reacted my messages and accused me of overdosing on bullshit yt videos before even hearing what i have to say? and i think u are actually retarded seeing u add boy to that and expecting respect

• +1
just fucking lol at u editing to this. i am the one getting uppity u faggot? who is the one that jfl reacted my messages and accused me of overdosing on bullshit yt videos before even hearing what i have to say? and i think u are actually retarded seeing u add boy to that and expecting respect
It's a bit cheeky. I'll admit.

Last edited:
Im not balding but wouldnt it get absorbed into the bloodstream? the scalp is a minefield of cappilaries
it might absorb systemically but usually very little gets absorbed and its half life is very short (1h). theres also the argument that it degrades into submetabolites with longer half lifes but only about 5% of that is degraded into significant ones with longer half lifes(24h). add to that only very little is absorbed and u shouldnt have much worry

RU58841 is similar to a compound called nilutamide which is used to treat prostate cancer. Its taken orally at doses much greater than what is used for hair and it could damage the heart/lungs. The metabolites are similar and RU has a short half life as well.. I believe nilutamide is taken somewhere between 100-300 mg while RU standard is like 30-50 mg and i know guys who take > 100mg. So in my opinion I think it could be safe for the most part if the individual gets their dosing range right.

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
RU58841 is similar to a compound called nilutamide which is used to treat prostate cancer. Its taken orally at doses much greater than what is used for hair and it could damage the heart/lungs. The metabolites are similar and RU has a short half life as well.. I believe nilutamide is taken somewhere between 100-300 mg while RU standard is like 30-50 mg and i know guys who take > 100mg. So in my opinion I think it could be safe for the most part if the individual gets their dosing range right.
Even if it goes systemic, it will not cause any LONG TERM sides because it just attaches to receptors, it doesn’t damage or destroy them