Sex appeal as opposed to PSL

IndraBC

IndraBC

Fat Balls
Y’all need to focus more on sex appeal as opposed to PSL. I know it’s water but just a reminder :3

• +1
Reactions: nope, czwarty, TechnoBoss and 7 others
Y’all need to focus more on sex appeal as opposed to PSL. I know it’s water but just a reminder :3
Can’t u focus on both? E.g Hexum had both sex appeal and PSL and he looked insane

• +1
Reactions: murdah, ggg.tv🤫 and F36
Can’t u focus on both? E.g Hexum had both sex appeal and PSL and he looked insane
The man who chases two rabbits catches neither.

Jk I know that doesn’t apply here since one can easily affect the other, but I’m just saying focus more on sex appeal, don’t chase blackpill aesthetics too much.

Also who’s Hexum? Never heard of him

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, TechnoBoss, murdah and 1 other person
The man who chases two rabbits catches neither.

Jk I know that doesn’t apply here since one can easily affect the other, but I’m just saying focus more on sex appeal, don’t chase blackpill aesthetics too much.

Also who’s Hexum? Never heard of him
Jon Erik Hexum?

• +1
Reactions: F36 and IndraBC
Ahhh yes I know him, didn’t know his name tho. Genetic outlier, beautiful man. Poor guy died at 26
Yeh but my point is he had good appeal and PSL

• +1
Reactions: F36 and IndraBC
Jordan barrett is prime example of high psl and 0 appeal only fags in this site praise him especially now after surgery. Most people here would rather have high PSL than high sex appeal their brain has been rotted from all the psl aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, ambi, Narcissus🥀 and 6 others
Yeh but like he’s a genetic outlier that most of us can’t reach
Yeh I know but u can still improve ur appeal and PSL both together is my point.

Jordan barrett is prime example of high psl and 0 appeal only fags in this site praise him especially now after surgery. Most people here would rather have high PSL than high sex appeal their brain has been rotted from all the psl aesthetics
Agreed. High iq post

• +1
Reactions: F36 and Teddo23
Is this sex appeal or psl

Attachments

• images (22).jpeg
    images (22).jpeg
    17 KB · Views: 0
  • images (20).jpeg
    images (20).jpeg
    18.1 KB · Views: 0
  • images (19).jpeg
    images (19).jpeg
    21.8 KB · Views: 0
I have a goatee gymmaxxed frame fashionmaxxed too boost my smv just to get mogged by. Abonless twink

• So Sad
Reactions: smallman
“PSL” is imaginary. Mathematically speaking, Jordan isn’t even an 8/10

• JFL
Reactions: goodgamebro
I have no sex appeal nor PSL :feelswhy::feelshah:

• So Sad
Reactions: IndraBC
You have neither

Yeah nick bateman is 6 psl but appeal mogs almost all psl gods

IMG 2846

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Richard Cheese
hexum is the lowest in terms of appeal even Indians have higher smv

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
yeah instead of using that gay emoji explain why im worng then
If you’re too autistic and retarded to understand why you’re wrong then I can’t help you. Stupid retarded faggot claiming stupid shit lmao. Kill yourself fucking asshole

• +1
Reactions: F36
If you’re too autistic and retarded to understand why you’re wrong then I can’t help you. Stupid retarded faggot claiming stupid shit lmao. Kill yourself fucking asshole
no explain u have no arguments

no explain u have no arguments
I’m not explaining the most simple thing to your fucking retarded Down syndrome ass you stupid time wasting cock sucking chink bitch kill urself pussy faggot

• +1
I’m not explaining the most simple thing to your fucking retarded Down syndrome ass you stupid time wasting cock sucking chink bitch kill urself pussy faggot
ok im gonna kms then it is your fault u pushed me to it

ok im gonna kms then it is your fault u pushed me to it
Nigga stfu stupid retard bitch. Before you kys give me ur moms number so I can raw dog her while she cries over ur dead body. Ducking retarded ass cum sucking Moron

Nigga stfu stupid retard bitch. Before you kys give me ur moms number so I can raw dog her while she cries over ur dead body. Ducking retarded ass cum sucking Moron
jfl at your autism dude you are seriously low IQ over for you for thinking i was serious please delete yourself with your gayass Pic

jfl at your autism dude you are seriously low IQ over for you for thinking i was serious please delete yourself with your gayass Pic
I knew u weren’t serious dumbass. Jesus ur iq is in the gutter. Nah it’s literally in the deepest part of the fucking ocean holy shit

hexum is the lowest in terms of appeal even Indians have higher smv
Muhh no appeal he literally became the american sex symbol in 2 years of acting

Attachments

• IMG_1390.jpeg
    IMG_1390.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1392.jpeg
    IMG_1392.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9347.png
    IMG_9347.png
    939.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: smallman
I'm not going to get tattoos to attract whores

And the beard is annoying

I knew u weren’t serious dumbass. Jesus ur iq is in the gutter. Nah it’s literally in the deepest part of the fucking ocean holy shit
yeah yeah sure u actually thought i was serious now you're trying to act like that u are indeed dumb

yeah yeah sure u actually thought i was serious now you're trying to act like that u are indeed dumb
I never thought that why would I dumb fuck. Lmao retard

bruh u lost accept it and stop whining gonna ignore u now fag
I didn’t lose anything. It’s not even a competition so what u talking about. And lmao ofc u stop talking now pussy

• +1
IMG 0520
I think Vinnie is a good example of this. Already very good PSL, but completely maxxed out appeal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton and Debetro
PSL = appeal. Tired of this cope @cytoplasm

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, F36, cytoplasm and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
I think physique height etc is also counted in appeal though while PSL is face only
True but if you have shit face, you most likely have a shit body as well. Shit genes come together.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and ambi
Cope nigga barrett always with stacys while paid for face

• JFL
Reactions: Teddo23
No arguments retard cope harder subhuman
cry fag having man in your avi is the biggest fag thing u can do

• JFL
It's the same
Most attractive guys are guys w hollows
Sharp jaw fully clean shaven good eyes