She just laughed at me...

Deleted member 6997

Deleted member 6997

Cuckologist
I've been thinking about what to do but in the end, I'll just try to vent here... I dated this girl and when she wanted to do something else I was really scared she then told me " I hope you are not that big" and I just said that it was not a problem cause I'm way too small (2.5 inches hard) and she laughed... laughed... and then she just was like ok... let's do something else... I feel broken I feel like I'm nothing that I won't ever get to be with someone... even after her I only saw one more girl and it happened again though she didn't laugh, she was just disappointed and was like there must be a fix for my problem... sorry for the vent this happened a couple of months ago but I feel like I'll never be able to be with anyone... not like anyone would like me for what I have :((

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12165, Deleted member 12303, Deleted member 10913 and 5 others
poor man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
don't worry bro if a girl isn't fine with your dick size she isn't the right one for you haha

• Love it
I've been thinking about what to do but in the end, I'll just try to vent here... I dated this girl and when she wanted to do something else I was really scared she then told me " I hope you are not that big" and I just said that it was not a problem cause I'm way too small (2.5 inches hard) and she laughed... laughed... and then she just was like ok... let's do something else... I feel broken I feel like I'm nothing that I won't ever get to be with someone... even after her I only saw one more girl and it happened again though she didn't laugh, she was just disappointed and was like there must be a fix for my problem... sorry for the vent this happened a couple of months ago but I feel like I'll never be able to be with anyone... not like anyone would like me for what I have :((
Have u tried mewing?.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12165, Deleted member 11425 and court monarch777
U dodged a bullet

• +1
Welcome back

• +1
This is why virgins are mandatory

2.5 inches liar

• JFL