• +1
Reactions: Jova, nathan and IRL_Reject
Because there’s no way of telling who’s trans or not without them telling you

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
Retard

• +1
Reactions: saggyballsackcel, try2beme and nathan
when you cycled by there began all my dreams. the saddest thing ive ever seen. and you never knew how much i really liked you. cause i never even told you. oh and i meant too. are you still there?

• Love it
Reactions: Dunkelheit
bump

Do I starve max or continue gymmaxxing

Lean is law
you should be consuming as many calories as possible (without going obese or lowering testosterone) during puberty to maximize growth

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
are you actually 14? pls be troll lol

you should be consuming as many calories as possible (without going obese or lowering testosterone) during puberty to maximize growth
I WANT FUCKING PUSSY

No don’t starve just move more and eat food that has less calories but don’t eat less food

Go on keto only and do lots of long distance cardio. Eat a lot of veg and no meat

• Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme
Ungrateful fucker i deleted my paragaphs starve urself please subhuman

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants
Go on keto only and do lots of long distance cardio. Eat a lot of veg and no meat
Stfu cornball if ur that tiktok faggott in ur pfp kill urself cornball and if ur a nigga worshipping him go suck your own dick faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants and normie tiktoker
Enjoy being reccessed, short, skinnyfat, low T

U are a fucking child, this is why retarded ass kids shouldnt be here u cant do half the shit adults bodies can do
Nigga im asking a question on a fucking looksmaxxing website for answers

If ur gonna give retarded unnecessary input then GTFO

Stfu cornball if ur that tiktok faggott in ur pfp kill urself cornball and if ur a nigga worshipping him go suck your own dick faggot
No carbs and veg reduce xenoestrogens and boost DHT which leads to higher ARs and overall higher feelings of affects of test.

Nigga im asking a question on a fucking looksmaxxing website for answers

If ur gonna give retarded unnecessary input then GTFO
That is the fuxking advice fucking idiot

I cant with this fucking shitty users in this thread

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants
That is the fuxking advice fucking idiot
"THIS IS WHY KIDS SHOULDNT BE ALLOWED ON THIS FORUM"
Stop fucking roid raging in this thread u fucking kike. Fucking annoying asdfuck

"THIS IS WHY KIDS SHOULDNT BE ALLOWED ON THIS FORUM"
Stop fucking roid raging in this thread u fucking kike. Fucking annoying asdfuck
I GAVE THE FUCKING ADVICE. I told u what will happen if u fucking starve u fucking suck as a user ungrateful useless shit
Added to ignored

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
I GAVE THE FUCKING ADVICE. I told u what will happen if u fucking starve u fucking suck as a user ungrateful useless shit
Fucking cuck u gave me no fucking advcie just attacked me for no reason. SHut the fuck up and go ahead and ignore me i don't want to deal with your BULLSHIT anymore fucking nigger.

Fucking cuck u gave me no fucking advcie just attacked me for no reason. SHut the fuck up and go ahead and ignore me i don't want to deal with your BULLSHIT anymore fucking nigger.
You are the bullshit in this forum. Ur a mimor with zero experience
A minor who found this site at the easiest point of his life
A minor who needs to fucking lose weigut when his metabolism is the fastest its ever been

Now i know to stop helping such subhumans because they have a @Lebgfinal tier ungratefulness

You are the bullshit in this forum. Ur a mimor with zero experience
A minor who found this site at the easiest point of his life
A minor who needs to fucking lose weigut when his metabolism is the fastest its ever been

Now i know to stop helping such subhumans because they have a @Lebgfinal tier ungratefulness
Ignore me jackass. DNRD faggot.