Should you copy day traders on twitter?

Clavicular

Clavicular

Involuntarily/Celibate
Contributor
Some of them post their trades in real time, should i just copy what they do?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: future_, user123456, IMOGYOU and 5 others
No

Don't ask me why, I didn't even know trading, but this is what my intuition told me:chad:

• +1
Reactions: Charisma, The False Prophet, Ryldoo IS COPING and 3 others
Yes

Or go on 4chan /biz/, lurk for a bit, invest in whatever coin the board is currently shilling, and jeet for 20x profit

I did this when I had a crypto phase, it works.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, future_, Niggamaxxer and 2 others
You could pay for signals on telegrams, they’re subscription based services, one of my polish friend was flexing on us because he made like £35 during his exam after using a signal for gold or some shit

It’s not sustainable income though, just learn how to do it for the long game not this 5S in trades

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Or you could promote some scam telegram saying you have real time signals for big bucks and people will pay £75/$80 per month for some free signals you steal from other trial telegrams

• +1
Reactions: future_
Yes

Or go on 4chan /biz/, lurk for a bit, invest in whatever coin the board is currently shilling, and jeet for 20x profit

I did this when I had a crypto phase, it works.
No fucking way that works

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Or you could promote some scam telegram saying you have real time signals for big bucks and people will pay £75/$80 per month for some free signals you steal from other trial telegrams
High Iq, wanna do a co buisness venture, set it up and ill promote it on tik tok

• +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer and coisbhai
get on some telegram meme coin channels, ONLY GO FOR PRESALES/LAUNCHES, and get in right away with a telegram bot you have to use one to be super early right on the drop, coin skyrockets, no risk for a rug bc it's fucking trusted and posted everywhere with good trustable devs, profits of up to 5x then get out, 100% success rate I've done it myself several times

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and cromagnon
No fucking way that works
It does

Just make sure you aren’t investing in rugpulls, read the replies before you invest into them

It doesn’t have to be anything major either, like 25 dollar works

IIRC a huge coin called APU made people millions and it was shilled hella early on on /biz/

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
High Iq, wanna do a co buisness venture, set it up and ill promote it on tik tok
PM me on discord after I’m done with uni bhai, I have so many more scam plans but also legit communities I wanna make, I used to own a ton of servers with 5-10k+ people in it but was too stupid to charge them per month

Me and my friends met hamza’s editor at university and he told us all his income is legit from the scam communities he makes and charges people as a subscription based service

In his old videos he even told everyone this is how to make money by selling a service and no one noticed until he got rich from it

He charges $1 per month for a community with 100,000 people in it, it’s dummy money :feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: future_, mewingmaxxer, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
It does

Just make sure you aren’t investing in rugpulls, read the replies before you invest into them

It doesn’t have to be anything major either, like 25 dollar works

IIRC a huge coin called APU made people millions and it was shilled hella early on on /biz/
it's just niggas pumping shit up, logical that it would happen, the most important thing is good devs, they are easy asf to snipe, I've got telegram channels posting up to 5 coins per day and all of them hitting 3x minimum

• +1
PM me on discord after I’m done with uni bhai, I have so many more scam plans but also legit communities I wanna make, I used to own a ton of servers with 5-10k+ people in it but was too stupid to charge them per month

Me and my friends met hamza’s editor at university and he told us all his income is legit from the scam communities he makes and charges people as a subscription based service

In his old videos he even told everyone this is how to make money by selling a service and no one noticed until he got rich from it

He charges $1 per month for a community with 100,000 people in it, it’s dummy money :feelsree:
Done this myself, can confirm it's legit

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and coisbhai
Also if there’s one person that can make a “mogwarts” type community, it would be you, the entire tiktok LM community know about the autism you post on tiktok so they’d join hoping for some actual LM knowledge lol

@SyrianPsycho just promotes a platform for people giving hygiene advice

• +1
Reactions: Sny and Clavicular
Done this myself, can confirm it's legit
I had a server and people used to pay me to make them mod, I was such a fucking retard I could’ve added a paywall for like a single dollar and give the guys that pay a special role, people would do anything to be apart of a community/brotherhood even if it’s online

• +1
Reactions: future_
I’m
get on some telegram meme coin channels, ONLY GO FOR PRESALES/LAUNCHES, and get in right away with a telegram bot you have to use one to be super early right on the drop, coin skyrockets, no risk for a rug bc it's fucking trusted and posted everywhere with good trustable devs, profits of up to 5x then get out, 100% success rate I've done it myself several times
i need a good tele channel for that can u pm ur discord

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
I had a server and people used to pay me to make them mod, I was such a fucking retard I could’ve added a paywall for like a single dollar and give the guys that pay a special role, people would do anything to be apart of a community/brotherhood even if it’s online
lmfao, when i first started at 12 I scammed the fuck out of people of 100 USD per person

• +1
Also if there’s one person that can make a “mogwarts” type community, it would be you, the entire tiktok LM community know about the autism you post on tiktok so they’d join hoping for some actual LM knowledge lol

@SyrianPsycho just promotes a platform for people giving hygiene advice
Good idea bhai:redpill:

• Love it
Good idea bhai:redpill:
Crazy thing is, you could do this in a day, launch it the day after and be set bang a easy grand quick and more as time goes :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and coisbhai
Crazy thing is, you could do this in a day, launch it the day after and be set bang a easy grand quick and more as time goes :ROFLMAO:
You can work with me, ill be the face of it

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
kinda unrelated but my gambler friend pays for euro football signals. he sends me that shit even tho i dont gamble but 8/10 the predictions are right so ig paying for signals can be profitable

can I add you on discord as well ? im interested as well.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and coisbhai
I made 3k off of AMC and GME when I was 14 like this

all I did was follow some wallstreetbets schizos and bought around 150 worth of each :lul:

• +1
or just create your own memecoin on pump.fun, make it seem legit by buying tg group bots, X followers and you can get rich easy af

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clavicular and <6PSLcel
you have to know when to get out because most people make enough money to boost their confidence and then they get fucked

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Copy what politicians do. They are all corrupt inside traders thus their crazy yearly earnings. I take my savings and do that

can u add me to some tg meme coin groups too? also how do u find them and what bot do you use?

pneumo and I were recently talking about making an improved mogwarts type community with actual knowledge, with one of us teaching specific areas, or just do a regular scam that also works lmao

im currently working on a side scam myself but the thing with pneumo would be fr

pneumo and I were recently talking about making an improved mogwarts type community with actual knowledge, with one of us teaching specific areas, or just do a regular scam that also works lmao

im currently working on a side scam myself but the thing with pneumo would be fr
Mirin

THERE WAS NO WAY FOR THIS TO WORK WTF