So many guys are trying to make my gf break up with me

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates
JFL if you really hate women you are fucking retarded.
It's your competition that you should hate. Never in my life has a woman tried to break up my relationship. (only maybe the girl friends of the girl talk shit about me but idc about that as much as this)
But these niggas? My girl getting DMs from random niggas to break up with me and that she's "too good for me"

i found out who one of these niggas was and i went up to him IRL and he said ohhh that's not me I would never say that come on we are friends (we arent) but it was literally his family name on the account JFL even if it was supposed to be anonmyous it was a tellonym thing.

Lol and they make rumors about me some guy said I asked some girl for feet pics and she didn't send them and I blocked them. But I legit never talked to that girl.
Can't make this shit up.

And some other nigga yelled on the street while I was with her "you're too good for him". I woulda beaten his ass if he wasn't an immigrant with 5 other guys next to him they would have gangbanged me.

I legit never talked to these niggas before btw they hate me for no reason. And some other guys in school told her that I "treat girls bad" and "use them for their body"
But I was an incel not long ago and only had one another girlfriend and cried when she left me 💀

Can't make this shit up.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: barettrealrx, scrunchables, WeiWei and 10 others
Why is everyone trying to shit on your life bhai?

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
btw she only dresses how I tell her, only wears makeup when I let her, has her location on 24/7, isn't allowed to even TALK to any guy and if a guy comes up to her she has to tell me.

And if i find out one of these rules were broken I'm breaking up with her

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Spicel, ShowerMaxxing, Alt Number 3 and 5 others
Why is everyone trying to shit on your life bhai?
Idk I was legit a trucel with a deformed nose and I got that fixed to become strong LTN and just tryna live my life and random guys tryna talk shit on my name and claim that they know me but I never even talked to them

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: cheerio, ShowerMaxxing, blatonslatt and 2 others
btw she only dresses how I tell her, only wears makeup when I let her, has her location on 24/7, isn't allowed to even TALK to any guy and if a guy comes up to her she has to tell me.

Don't set all these rules. It will make you look insecure to her. Relationships should obviously include trust. Having all these requirements won't get rid of the worry/schizo thoughts you might have about her potentially just lying in the end. I'd say get used to not caring in relationships. If you think she's the type to not be faithful, rules you set won't change anything. Why date a girl where you have to worry and set rules to stop her from potentially cheating? It'll never work.

Idk I was legit a trucel with a deformed nose and I got that fixed to become strong LTN and just tryna live my life and random guys tryna talk shit on my name and claim that they know me but I never even talked to them
They don't wanna see incels win. It pisses people off when they do.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, ShowerMaxxing, TsarTsar444 and 5 others
Don't set all these rules. It will make you look insecure to her. Relationships should obviously include trust. Having all these requirements won't get rid of the worry/schizo thoughts you might have about her potentially just lying in the end. I'd say get used to not caring in relationships. If you think she's the type to not be faithful, rules you set won't change anything. Why date a girl where you have to worry and set rules to stop her from potentially cheating? It'll never work.

They don't wanna see incels win. It pisses people off when they do.
seeing a worse looking man with a better looking girl than they've ever had angers them

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, ShowerMaxxing, bleachmaxxer69 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61895 and Allornothing
How did you fix your nose?

Average user who thinks looks don’t matter.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, datboijj, Hernan and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
It's your competition that you should hate. Never in my life has a woman tried to break up my relationship. (only maybe the girl friends of the girl talk shit about me but idc about that as much as this)
But these niggas? My girl getting DMs from random niggas to break up with me and that she's "too good for me"

i found out who one of these niggas was and i went up to him IRL and he said ohhh that's not me I would never say that come on we are friends (we arent) but it was literally his family name on the account JFL even if it was supposed to be anonmyous it was a tellonym thing.

Lol and they make rumors about me some guy said I asked some girl for feet pics and she didn't send them and I blocked them. But I legit never talked to that girl.
Can't make this shit up.

And some other nigga yelled on the street while I was with her "you're too good for him". I woulda beaten his ass if he wasn't an immigrant with 5 other guys next to him they would have gangbanged me.

I legit never talked to these niggas before btw they hate me for no reason. And some other guys in school told her that I "treat girls bad" and "use them for their body"
But I was an incel not long ago and only had one another girlfriend and cried when she left me 💀

Can't make this shit up.
How old are you?

Bros got a P.H.D, pimpin’ hoes degree

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
4005835 1710113364227

Do you mind explaining the phenomenon of how LTNs get attractive girlfriends
Actually explain every detail step by step in essay form
I also have the urge to beat the shit out of unattractive men with attractive girlfriends

Do you mind explaining the phenomenon of how LTNs get attractive girlfriends
Actually explain every detail step by step in essay form
I also have the urge to beat the shit out of unattractive men with attractive girlfriends
cuz ur a fucking loser then that can't get girls and u get angry when a less good looking guy gets one JFL

how to get attractive girlfriend? just talk to her lol 99% of guys don't cold approach girls

cuz ur a fucking loser then that can't get girls and u get angry when a less good looking guy gets one JFL

how to get attractive girlfriend? just talk to her lol 99% of guys don't cold approach girls
But you're fulfilling some kind of fetish for her
She is going against nature to be with a guy that would produce offspring uglier than her if you got her pregnant
How can you feel comfortable knowing that she sees your lookslevel as inferior to hers?
Why dont you just stick to dating LTBs?

But you're fulfilling some kind of fetish for her
She is going against nature to be with a guy that would produce offspring uglier than her if you got her pregnant
How can you feel comfortable knowing that she sees your lookslevel as inferior to hers?
Why dont you just stick to dating LTBs?
cuz my dick doesn't get hard for LTBs
i know im ugly but idgaf

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4

Can't make this shit up.

Can't make this shit up.
im guessing you have good social status seeing as you claim to have a good looking gf as a ltn. i don't understand why you would rot on this site if that is true

im guessing you have good social status seeing as you claim to have a good looking gf as a ltn. i don't understand why you would rot on this site if that is true
i have 0 social status almost nobody knows me i don't have any friends besides online ones that i game with

Your gf prepping you up to be a cuck. Hence the makeup and pegging. The plan is she emasculates you into becoming a girl so you can share the cheating partner with her. I’ve read a lot of hentai so I know this

• Love it
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
Your gf prepping you up to be a cuck. Hence the makeup and pegging. The plan is she emasculates you into becoming a girl so you can share the cheating partner with her. I’ve read a lot of hentai so I know this
i wouldnt mind that :p

• Love it
Reactions: Pikabro