Some common facts about Russian foids in case u get a russian hooker jfl

wannamogger

wannamogger

"Give up life as a bad mistake..."
Sorry for my English and my stupid Russian brain have used Russian punctuation.

If you would listen to some random Internet fucker about Russian women you might get an impression that they're flawless goddesses, when in fact that's not true.

Here are some common facts about Russian foids and closely related things:

Russian women are going mostly after money and status.
I'd say much more than the Western women. It's probably caused by the Soviet mentality and overall lower quality of life.
I've seen a lot of HTBs dating ogre-looking middle-aged men from the Caucuses aka 'Churkas', the ones that sell shawarmas and watermelons, that's a local meme.

It's not completely over for heightcels.
Well, Russian men are generally not that tall with an average height of 5'9'' and once again, the women are more 'red-pilled' aka gold-diggers.
I see a lot of couples with a non-existent or a very slight height difference. I literally saw a SL - high HTB with a 5'9'' MTN yesterday. It honestly made me question Blackpill for a moment.

Geomaxxing to Russia is not the best idea, but having a Western name is a HUGE HALO.
You'll be probably treated like a god, but not by curry or rice women, which might be important for some people.
Just don't be Jewish, they hate them.
That's genuinely funny, a lot of RU celebrities have some parody on a Western name as a pseudonym.
Even funnier thing is that lots of Gen Z moms, the ones that get impregnated at 14 at some party aka 'vpiska' name their kids as Robert, Jessica etc.

Russian women are extremely degenerate.
That's probably a well-known fact.
Well, not all of them, but most of them are.

Short summary:
Russian women are pretty and fuckable if you have money, but not LTR.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LancasteR, 97baHater, try2beme and 5 others
Nobody wants me. :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: Zonar and albe.ORG
thank you for the water greycel

• +1
Reactions: wannamogger
Russian women love anal.

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
Went on a tinder date with one, she was pretty, slim and same height as me jfl.

She said her type was normally different to me, and showed me a pic of Justin Bieber and timothee chalamet and even one of those BTS fags but said I looked interesting and reminded her a bit of an Armenian teacher she has.

She was pretty nice girl but wanted to talk a lot about the psych ward and what happens there.

I see a lot of couples with a non-existent or a very slight height difference. I literally saw a SL - high HTB with a 5'9'' MTN yesterday. It honestly made me question Blackpill for a moment.
Same
I have seen way too many hot girls with ugly/avg guys that I no more believe in Blackpill tbh
Anyone making chad or death basement theories should go outside it'll be a huge lifefuel

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Sorry for my English and my stupid Russian brain have used Russian punctuation.

If you would listen to some random Internet fucker about Russian women you might get an impression that they're flawless goddesses, when in fact that's not true.

Here are some common facts about Russian foids and closely related things:

Russian women are going mostly after money and status.
I'd say much more than the Western women. It's probably caused by the Soviet mentality and overall lower quality of life.
I've seen a lot of HTBs dating ogre-looking middle-aged men from the Caucuses aka 'Churkas', the ones that sell shawarmas and watermelons, that's a local meme.

It's not completely over for heightcels.
Well, Russian men are generally not that tall with an average height of 5'9'' and once again, the women are more 'red-pilled' aka gold-diggers.

Geomaxxing to Russia is not the best idea, but having a Western name is a HUGE HALO.
You'll be probably treated like a god, but not by curry or rice women, which might be important for some people.
Just don't be Jewish, they hate them.
That's genuinely funny, a lot of RU celebrities have some parody on a Western name as a pseudonym.
Even funnier thing is that lots of Gen Z moms, the ones that get impregnated at 14 at some party aka 'vpiska' name their kids as Robert, Jessica etc.

Russian women are extremely degenerate.
That's probably a well-known fact.
Well, not all of them, but most of them are.

Short summary:
Russian women are pretty and fuckable if you have money, but not LTR.
So churkas betabuxx for Natashka's just like curries betabuxx for Beckies? What a bunch of subhumans

@HTN_Mentalcel Mother Russia seem to be completely different from globohomo West, trust me bro!

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Im ethnik but my names white

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
So churkas betabuxx for Natashka's just like curries betabuxx for Beckies? What a bunch of subhumans

@HTN_Mentalcel Mother Russia seem to be completely different from globohomo West, trust me bro!
Nah, they just dominate the shit out of the Slavic and Finno-Ugric man and leave no choice for Natashkas.
If being serious, it’s more like a ‘prostitute-client’ relationship, but they'll never acknowledge that.
My HTB classmate literally take money from her 30+ year old betabuxxer and give it to her Chad boyfriend.
Russia is as fucked as the West if not more…

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
Nah, they just dominate the shit out of the Slavic and Finno-Ugric man and leave no choice for Natashkas.
If being serious, it’s more like a ‘prostitute-client’ relationship, but they'll never acknowledge that.
My HTB classmate literally take money from her 30+ year old betabuxxer and give it to her Chad boyfriend.
Russia is as fucked as the West if not more…
what a cope jfl

Natashkas will find a betabuxxer even from the most cucked westoid areas who certainly don't mog russkis (neither churkas do so jfl)

it's like saying curries or Arabs mog Englishmen just because they betabuxx for Beckies there