Tag me bro

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and likenesss
Started diy eye lightening today. I put:
Vit c crystals 3 parts
Msm 1 part
Glutathione 1 part
Raw organic unfiltered honey 3 parts
And distilled boiled water (left to be cooled) i ddint measure the water, i added it and tried the drops until they got to a point that they dont sting badly but i can still feel the sting
Couldnt find dmso but msm works instead of it
Gonna add nag and nac to it.
Pictures (eyes are a bit red from the drops) in different angles and lighting
TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS IF YOU WANT TO GET TAGGED IN MY POSTS, I WILL DO MONTHLY OR WEEKLY UPDATES ON MY EYE COLOR
View attachment 2905327View attachment 2905328View attachment 2905329View attachment 2905330View attachment 2905331View attachment 2905332
TAG ME DAILY FATHER

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Only thing thats changing is ur skin color and fat % retard

• +1
Never mess with your eyes and start dropping random medications or ointments in them. Only way to change your eye color is by changing the melanin levels in them

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and NoseProphecy
Never mess with your eyes and start dropping random medications or ointments in them. Only way to change your eye color is by changing the melanin levels in them
And how do u change said melanin?

Retard im gonna change the eumelanin in my eyes to pheomelanin

• +1
Vit c crystals 3 parts
Msm 1 part
Glutathione 1 part
And distilled boiled water (left to be cooled) i ddint measure the water, i added it and tried the drops until they got to a point that they dont sting badly but i can still feel the sting
TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS IF YOU WANT TO GET TAGGED IN MY POSTS, I WILL DO MONTHLY OR WEEKLY UPDATES ON MY EYE COLOR
View attachment 2905327View attachment 2905328View attachment 2905329View attachment 2905330View attachment 2905331View attachment 2905332
Tag me when u get A10s

• +1
I highly doubt it'll work, but if you prove me wrong then fair play.

• +1
I will try it for 6 months

• +1
having lighter eyes wont change your life

• +1
If you think this shit will get you pussy, shoot yourself cause idk why you would give your offspring your retarded genes. And if you say I want to look good and increase my psl score or whatever autistic shit, your just a homosexual who wants to look good for other guys
No nigga i just want light colored eyes

• +1
good luck and tag me. fuck these retards saying it doesn't work. high effort man, im going to do this shit when i get some money
Thanks brocel i will tag

• +1
tag me

• +1
most retarded thread i’ve seen jfl but it’s org. so im not that surprised yeah anyway stop that shit bro remove the melanin or get contacts no point to lighten your eyes for half a point of psl score for what? approval from another man

most retarded thread i’ve seen jfl but it’s org. so im not that surprised yeah anyway stop that shit bro remove the melanin or get contacts no point to lighten your eyes for half a point of psl score for what? approval from another man
No nigger i just want light colored eyes. Also these ingredients turn the eumelanin in ur eyes to pheomelanin

• +1
Vit c crystals 3 parts
Msm 1 part
Glutathione 1 part
Bro after:

• +1
Reactions: jisko32, NoseProphecy and likenesss
Sparkly Aryan eyes coming soon bro 😎

• JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy, likenesss and yeeyeeslayer
No nigger i just want light colored eyes. Also these ingredients turn the eumelanin in ur eyes to pheomelanin
nigga finna go blind tryna get coloured eyes jfl

• +1
nigga finna go blind tryna get coloured eyes jfl
No retard, people have blue eyes cause they have phoemelanin in their eyes while i have brown eyes cause i have the darker eumelanin. Im just converting it to phoemelanin and my eyes will go lighter

• +1
If you think this shit will get you pussy, shoot yourself cause idk why you would give your offspring your retarded genes. And if you say I want to look good and increase my psl score or whatever autistic shit, your just a homosexual who wants to look good for other guys
Joined Feb 19, 2024

• +1
"most retarded thread ive seen!!"
- 2 months in the forum
just JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged, NoseProphecy and likenesss
Bump

• Love it
Reactions: likenesss
tag me

• +1
Vit c crystals 3 parts
Msm 1 part
Glutathione 1 part
All that to go from T50 to T49
Brutal, just get contacts
(Also tag me in updates)

• +1
tag me!

• +1
suit yourself, I felt good today so I didn't wanna gatekeep from you but I guess I won't ever share looksmaxxing tips again
Looksminning, when u at the sun for 30 mins will ur skin get darker or lighter nigger? Its the same here, how melanin works

Vit c crystals 3 parts
Msm 1 part
Glutathione 1 part
Tag me op

• +1
This is interesting
Tag me too

• +1