2. Latina Woman
  3. Asian Woman
  4. White Woman

Black Woman ( Who Black Women Send a text the most on Datings Apps ):
  1. White Men
  2. Latino Men
  3. Asian Men
  4. Black Men

Comment: In the book when they did interviews they said other races just saw black women as sex objects and just wanted to pipe.

Source: The Dating Divide Chapter 5 ( Dating While Black )

tldr:
Black Women aren't race loyal JFL.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, wishIwasSalludon, Beetlejuice and 5 others
Interesting find, i guess the black whores and single mamas are tryna make it out the hood

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Costcosuperstore, hypernormie and 4 others
Coon. @PrinceLuenLeoncur This is what a coon looks like

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: radicalrationalist, murdah, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Carv and TechnoBoss
Coon. @PrinceLuenLeoncur This is what a coon looks like
"He gave statistics and data so he's a coon" - what?
Black Men ( Who Black Men Send a text the most on Datings Apps ):
  1. Black Woman
  2. Latina Woman
  3. Asian Woman
  4. White Woman
View attachment 2906587
Black Woman ( Who Black Women Send a text the most on Datings Apps ):
  1. White Men
  2. Latino Men
  3. Asian Men
  4. Black Men
View attachment 2906588

View attachment 2906591

Comment: In the book when they did interviews they said other races just saw black women as sex objects and just wanted to pipe.

Source: The Dating Divide Chapter 5 ( Dating While Black )

tldr:
Black Women aren't race loyal JFL.
One study doesn’t invalidate the majority with shows black women overwhelmingly prefer their own race of men even more than white women.

So I could honestly care less about ONE single study. The same way how there’s a STUDY that shows white women and Asians rating black men as more attractive than white and Asian men (will be a bitch to refund but I’m sure some weirdo here has the study)

The reality is that’s one study 📚 therefore I don’t care. Until the evidence swings In the direction of the majority I’ll keep my stance and label this as an outlier

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and TechnoBoss
One study doesn’t invalidate the majority with shows black women overwhelmingly prefer their own race of men even more than white women.

So I could honestly care less about ONE single study. The same way how there’s a STUDY that shows white women and Asians rating black men as more attractive than white and Asian men (will be a bitch to refund but I’m sure some weirdo here has the study)

The reality is that’s one study 📚 therefore I don’t care. Until the evidence swings In the direction of the majority I’ll keep my stance and label this as an outlier
I mean, I feel like theres truth to this one. Black women who live in the hood probably don’t care enough to download a dating app when Tyrone lives a block away. The middle class and high class black women are probably looking to find high value providers which are seen in other races

Muh online dating apps study. We all know that negro males are thirsty for snowbunnies and sheboons generally go for their own kind

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Costcosuperstore, klip11 and 3 others
I mean, I feel like theres truth to this one. Black women live in the hood probably don’t care enough to download a dating app when Tyrone lives a block away. The middle class and high class black women are probably looking to find high value providers which are seen in other races
As I said, I go based off what the majority says and based on continuity/corolation. I am not going to take a random no named study with an AGENDA seriously over Tinder, Hinge and Others which show blk foids prefer their own race the most.

Blacks also don’t use dating apps neither do ethnics. Dating apps are mainly a white people thing, jsut ask any non white on the street. Dating apps are a good way to estimate what WHITE PEOPLE WANT, but not what others want for this reasonn

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Carv and murdah
Muh online dating apps study. We all know that negro males are thirsty for snowbunnies and sheboons generally go for their own kind
Black men aren’t asian women… they still prefer one another.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Most black men with options will go for lightskin or white foids. That's why we see most pro athletes and entertainers doing that

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Carv
Men are naturally more loyal to their country, relegion,race, tribe/clans etc than womans
Womans dont have religion, country,race, etc they will abandon all for a chud or their fantasy

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Carv
Idk, black women seem the most loyal,

Dating app statistics don’t mean shit, it’s usually desperados who would take anything.

Chink, poojeta and some Latina women crave bwc more

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Costcosuperstore and Carv
People are only as loyal as their options regardless of race, This has nothing to do with loyalty. White women just so happen to be at the top and black women at the bottom so they both date across. Black women are the least desired by other groups of men so they cling to black men. Black women have the highest out of wedlock rates at a 85 percent clip. Black women know most other races of men are not trying to be no step-daddy to some black single mothers children. This is literally blackpill 101 but niggas still simp for black women like they are some kind of queens. Very common behavior among black men

• +1
Reactions: Achilles, VenatorLuparius, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
Most black men with options will go for lightskin or white foids. That's why we see most pro athletes and entertainers doing that
Not true most nfl and nba athletes are married to black women It's just loud minority that are married to white women.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Achilles, TechnoBoss, Swarthy Knight and 1 other person
As I said, I go based off what the majority says and based on continuity/corolation. I am not going to take a random no named study with an AGENDA seriously over Tinder, Hinge and Others which show blk foids prefer their own race the most.

Blacks also don’t use dating apps neither do ethnics. Dating apps are mainly a white people thing, jsut ask any non white on the street. Dating apps are a good way to estimate what WHITE PEOPLE WANT, but not what others want for this reasonn
They did research and did a college study on it even linked the source.

Reading this made me sick to my stomach NGL. I love black woman but they are just loyal because white man don't want them.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Jason Voorhees and murdah

Ignoring data is a low iq ngl this is real. I don't even believe things first hand i read the entire chapter

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
They did research and did a college study on it even linked the source.

Reading this made me sick to my stomach NGL. I love black woman but they are just loyal because white man don't want them.

Ive said this a hundred times before but nighas still want to simp for black women calling them black kweens and shit. Ig u niggas only knew how brutal these women are.

Ive said this a hundred times before but nighas still want to simp for black women calling them black kweens and shit. Ig u niggas only knew how brutal these women are.
Bro im only 20 didn't even know this shit my friend sent me this and my whole idea of black love fell apart.

Imagine sleeping with your enemy.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Jason Voorhees
I mean, I feel like theres truth to this one. Black women who live in the hood probably don’t care enough to download a dating app when Tyrone lives a block away. The middle class and high class black women are probably looking to find high value providers which are seen in other races
I agree I prefer High-class black women but i always get sloppy seconds from brad

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Costcosuperstore, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Bro im only 20 didn't even know this shit my friend sent me this and my whole idea of black love fell apart.

There is no woman that is race loyal period @Sny

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Sny, Carv and 1 other person
pro athletes =/ average black man

black man are the only type of men who call their foids kweens

• JFL
  • +1
black man are the only type of men who call their foids kweens
Those are usually niggas who have limited options. Ofc they gotta hype up their own

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Carv, murdah and 1 other person

Imagine thinkin people are your “enemy” based on race you pathetic joker.

Keep crying over ONE SINGLE study in isolation whilst others disprove this bullshit. Why would I care? Ok one study says somthing else compared to the other studies… so I’m supposed to now forgoe all the other studies from more reliable sources to belive this bias one because it says something else? Get fuckin real

Those are usually niggas who have limited options. Ofc they gotta hype up their own
how many blacks do you exactly think have options outside tyrones and tyronelites?
average men in general dont have options lmao

• +1
Reactions: murdah
the same studies from looks forums 7 years ago

crazy how this shithole never evolves

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Carv and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I only said that cause Prince calls me a coon for doing the same
I call you a coon because you are but then again your a white mans spawn yourself so everything you say is invalidated from that point alone. Idiots here except me to give a fuck over this shit I already gave you my explanation and I’m not changing it

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and murdah
how many blacks do you exactly think have options outside tyrones and tyronelites?
average men in general dont have options lmao
True but black dudes generally don't need to be good looking to pull. Hell even the "Tyrones" are usually ugly unless they're mixed with white genes to some extent. Blacks just gotta be NT/charismatic and have masculine features. Those ones pull cute white and lightskin foids all the time

• +1
I call you a coon because you are but then again your a white mans spawn yourself so everything you say is invalidated from that point alone. Idiots here except me to give a fuck over this shit I already gave you my explanation and I’m not changing it
I’m a coon for being a realist? :lul: I don’t dickride white people, I just know how easy they have it when they can use their JBW card with ethnic women. I could care less about white men, I only care about white women. I know blacks and whites have their strengths and weaknesses

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore

Fair estimate it definitely has merit.

The study was by a college and cited a bunch of shit btw.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and murdah
True but black dudes generally don't need to be good looking to pull. Hell even the "Tyrones" are usually ugly unless they're mixed with white genes to some extent. Blacks just gotta be NT/charismatic and have masculine features. Those ones pull cute white and lightskin foids all the time
IMG 7953 This is a stereotypical Tyrone, nothing special facially but has good appeal amongst white women and black women.

• +1
Reactions: Carv
Imagine thinkin people are your “enemy” based on race you pathetic joker.

Keep crying over ONE SINGLE study in isolation whilst others disprove this bullshit. Why would I care? Ok one study says somthing else compared to the other studies… so I’m supposed to now forgoe all the other studies from more reliable sources to belive this bias one because it says something else? Get fuckin real
I don't really think they are my enemy but if look at history Whites would use Black Woman as spies and all sorts of things.

They would have mixed kids and the kids would end up hating blacks.

Reading history shows that race mixing leads to most problems.

Look at the Dominican Republic they all hate black people.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and murdah
Fair estimate it definitely has merit.

The study was by a college and cited a bunch of shit btw.

View attachment 2906682
That’s fine. Once again it’s one study so idc I have been in the BP community for 4 years now and seen every single study and only 2 have so far leaned into BM not being loyal… YES TWO FUCKING STUDIES out of the 30 or so I have read. THATS why I don’t care (this is an old study btw which I was already aware of thus couldn’t care less)

Its black men creating the mullatos with white women so if your gonna get upset get mad with blk men and white females lool. Only 10% of mullatos are to WMBW

• +1
I don't really think they are my enemy but if look at history Whites would use Black Woman as spies and all sorts of things.

They would have mixed kids and the kids would end up hating blacks.

Reading history shows that race mixing leads to most problems.

Look at the Dominican Republic they all hate black people.
Dominicans only hate blacks from america and haiti, they don’t necessarily hate them due to skin color though.

I’m a coon for being a realist? :lul: I don’t dickride white people, I just know how easy they have it when they can use their JBW card with ethnic women. I could care less about white men, I only care about white women. I know blacks and whites have their strengths and weaknesses
Yeah based take. People who get overly emotional instead of seeing the facts that disprove them are LOW IQ... It's a word for it called cognitive dissociation.

• +1
Dominicans only hate blacks from america and Haiti, they don’t necessarily hate them due to skin color though.
Not really it's a whole history behind.

Basically, Haiti was under French rule and European men would just fuck black women and just dip on them like Pookie and Ray Ray this created large population of mixed people.

Haiti and DR used to be one place and they split because the Dominicans thought they were better than the Darker Haitians.

Haitians legit fought for the freedom of the entire island under French rule basically got fucked over by the half-black and half-white people.

Haiti had to pay reparations to France for being free because the leader who was mullato wanted to gain his father acceptance who was a white man.

Dominicans are hybrids of Black Haitian Woman and French Men.

TLDR: DR hates black people even thought black people freed them because of Europeans. They even closed the border to Haiti to DR because more people were becoming blacker. They legit banned Haitians from coming into DR

• WTF
If this is true, it goes to show that all those Black femcels complaining about Black men selling out and dating out of their race are projecting.

Overall, though, OLD stats aren't all that binary in practice. I could pull receipts of White/Hispanic women who matched me on Bumble with not a single one being fat but you'd call me a "Tyrone"(which I'm not) or claim it's fake.

Either way, White men are on top of the Western dating market. A blind man can see that. But claiming that Black men are the least desirable in terms of SMV is cope too. Black men suffer from RMV(due to stereotypes) more than SMV.

That’s fine. Once again it’s one study so idc I have been in the BP community for 4 years now and seen every single study and only 2 have so far leaned into BM not being loyal… YES TWO FUCKING STUDIES out of the 30 or so I have read. THATS why I don’t care (this is an old study btw which I was already aware of thus couldn’t care less)

Its black men creating the mullatos with white women so if your gonna get upset get mad with blk men and white females lool. Only 10% of mullatos are to WMBW
It's not a old study it was made in 2021

Not really it's a whole history behind.

Basically, Haiti was under French rule and European men would just fuck black women and just dip on them like Pookie and Ray Ray this created large population of mixed people.

Haiti and DR used to be one place and they split because the Dominicans thought they were better than the Darker Haitians.

Haitians legit fought for the freedom of the entire island under French rule basically got fucked over by the half-black and half-white people.

Haiti had to pay reparations to France for being free because the leader who was mullato wanted to gain his father acceptance who was a white man.

Dominicans are hybrids of Black Haitian Woman and French Men.

TLDR: DR hates black people even thought black people freed them because of Europeans. They even closed the border to Haiti to DR because more people were becoming blacker. They legit banned Haitians from coming into DR

View attachment 2906690View attachment 2906693
Fuck dominicans tbh

Fuck dominicans tbh
Lol no shit funny part is they were the most racist to me going to Latino and Black schools.

I legit hated my self in middle school.

• So Sad
If this is true, it goes to show that all those Black femcels complaining about Black men selling out and dating out of their race are projecting.

Overall, though, OLD stats aren't all that binary in practice. I could pull receipts of White/Hispanic women who matched me on Bumble with not a single one being fat but you'd call me a "Tyrone"(which I'm not) or claim it's fake.

Either way, White men are on top of the Western dating market. A blind man can see that. But claiming that Black men are the least desirable in terms of SMV is cope too. Black men suffer from RMV(due to stereotypes) more than SMV.
The study expands on how Black women are at the bottom of the dating market and black men have higher SMV its a whole chapter on it.

This is a new stat it was a college study done in 2021.

Lol no shit funny part is they were the most racist to me going to Latino and Black schools.

They are very colorist and racist despite being black and have 4C hair a lot of the time. They are the biggest coons

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

Black females treat black men like shit and worship white men look at what they do they wear European Hair, Eye lashes etc

And yet on Wizz it’s Dominican girls who simp for my Darkskin ass the most calling me sexy and even allowing me to ask “are you Indian?” Without being offended
It's not a old study it was made in 2021
Hmmm 🤔 point stands. Until I see overwhelming proof for the results being the new norm my opinion Will remain so

• Woah
They are very colorist and racist despite being black and have 4C hair a lot of the time. They are the biggest coons
Yep they love that they have more European dna noticed this trend among African Americans too.

I'm 100 percent african btw

• Love it
And yet on Wizz it’s Dominican girls who simp for my Darkskin ass the most.

Hmmm 🤔 point stands. Until I see overwhelming proof for the results being the new norm my opinion Will remain so
Wizz is a site full of childern?

Just cause u see different results doesn't disprove the rule. Read the study with an open eye. I just like studies

• JFL

Where do you live?