Sub 5 Curry guy approaching vs chad its over

N

negativetiltedheart

Kraken

Holy fuck they literally run away from curry. If u are sub 5 approaching you are literally sexual predator.
:feelswhy:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscensionMan98, ASM5 and MostGLSlayer
aat 14:28 you can see the reflection of the chad, imo he got fillers and shit lmao

you need to be at least average to cold approach

exactly some people claim on the forum that ltns can pull mid tier uk baddies lmao

Notice how he's a complete head taller than them, height is everything tbh

Chad? in what world? glasses wearing chubby guy. His height carries him so fucking hard.

Attachments

• Screenshot_199.jpg
    Screenshot_199.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 0
Untouchable dalit vs weak MTN halo'd by height.
yes, what u think about height in the future? An average height (male) in the netherlands is 182 cm im 187-8 cm and tons of new zoomers are taller then me.

yes, what u think about height in the future? An average height (male) in the netherlands is 182 cm im 187-8 cm and tons of new zoomers are taller then me.
I'd just move away from NL tbh, no point unless you are like 6'6. You have absolute mogger height in western countries that aren't NL or balkan.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
I'd just move away from NL tbh, no point unless you are like 6'6. You have absolute mogger height in western countries that aren't NL or balkan.
damn I wanted to move to NL but is that "theory" really true? I mean are these infos factual that people are super tall there. Becuase I heard people are really really tall BUT they are not really aesthetic and dont look that good and if im honest the perfect man height is around 184-191 its the most aesthetic for me. Its really rare that a 2m guy is super aesthetic

That’s not chad treatment. That’s high tier normie treatment. Foids feel validated and happy that you approached but won’t take you seriously unless you mog her options.

• +1
Reactions: ASM5
Chad? in what world? glasses wearing chubby guy. His height carries him so fucking hard.
Looks asian in that outline.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
He is i'm pretty sure
Surprised he got that many numbers then. Looks like rice cels got finally a smv boost due to k pop, and if they got a k pop pheno and have a good height and frame.

I know this as my asian friends get jack shit even when they go out. I actually see more ethnics get play with white women then East Asians, But most of the time they tend to be older white women, so my guess is they see them as beta bux potential