super depressed

FacialStructure404

FacialStructure404

👑 Guinness Perma-Jutting World Record Holder 👑
i dont want to leave the house. i dont want to do anything.

nothing matters when you have a sagging subhuman face that can only be fixed with overly expensive surgeries.

i know if i were to go out and try to have fun, i would just be met with the usual looks of disgust and shitty treatment due to my face. if not that, people would just give me the obvious fake niceness and then talk bad about me behind my back and avoid future interactions with me.

life is way too brutal.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aero, BeanletMogger, St.TikTokcel and 8 others
bro have you seen MY face :feelskek:oml

Yeah all I want now is to sleep forever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath, BadmanGangstar and lilith
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan

nothing matters when you have a sagging subhuman face that can only be fixed with overly expensive surgeries.

i know if i were to go out and try to have fun, i would just be met with the usual looks of disgust and shitty treatment due to my face. if not that, people would just give me the obvious fake niceness and then talk bad about me behind my back and avoid future interactions with me.

life is way too brutal.
4 min and many likes life ain’t fair mogs me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and FacialStructure404
nothing matters when you have a sagging subhuman face that can only be fixed with overly expensive surgeries
Imagine being me recently turned 19 with shitty crooked teeth I can’t go to work or communicate with any humans no fuck you

Last edited:
  • +1
Imagine being me recently turned 19 with shitty crooked teeth I can go to work or communicate with any humans no fuck you
that's nothin, Jr. braces or invisalign is an easy fix. imagine being 28 and having the facial aging signs of a 65yo.

• JFL
Imagine being me recently turned 19 with shitty crooked teeth I can go to work or communicate with any humans no fuck you
same but i also drink beer daily 200 lbs acne ridden yellow crooked teeth and i already bought braces twice i have to slave 40 hours a week and i have no friends or females:feelsokman:

life is way too brutal.

life is way too brutal.
ehh. do what I do. Just gamble.

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404
I'm glad to see that not all of them are sociopathic narcissists on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
same but i also drink beer daily 200 lbs acne ridden yellow crooked teeth and i already bought braces twice i have to slave 40 hours a week and i have no friends or females:feelsokman:
then you need to cut, get your teeth straightened and whitened, and use accutane. pretty easy fixes imo.

• JFL
I'm glad to see that not all of them are sociopathic narcissists on this forum.
i am, im just very old looking and ugly

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and Freixel

life is way too brutal.
You already know the answer to all of your woes. Getting TOPPED.

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and ambi
that's nothin, Jr. braces or invisalign is an easy fix. imagine being 28 and having the facial aging signs of a 65yo.
Ye it’s nothing when ur poor as shit have social anxiety paranoia anxiety attack depression disassociate and have shitty teeth at 5’7 recessed no degree not even high school can’t speak to people because they’ll run as fast as they can

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
this shit is sad bro, now I gotta go to sleep and deliver food tomorrow at 45C at the sun, just to afford steroids and supplements

is it worth? man idk anymore, when is this gonna end, I don't wanna suicide, my mother will be sad

• So Sad
its fine we will all have a cozy bed soon