Tbh I’m legit repulsed by my LTR foid

Reformed

Reformed

PCT from test e dick still works
Almost 2 straight months of just slaying this foid. Legit can’t get hard unless I’m imagining I’m fucking another foid while doing her. And she’s attatched to me asf meanwhile I wouldn’t even care if she got killed or raped like jfl I’m just using her for sex

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, RecessedChinCel, notgraycel245969 and 14 others
Yoooo hahahah you are so badass bro 😭😭 You dont care man thats so cool, wish i was that dope🤯 Holy smokes man.. Shiii

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, Mister Fuwy, Sny and 25 others
You missed out the part where you forced her to get an abortion @St.TikTokcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, gigell, Chadeep and 4 others
Almost 2 straight months of just slaying this foid. Legit can’t get hard unless I’m imagining I’m fucking another foid while doing her. And she’s attatched to me asf meanwhile I wouldn’t even care if she got killed or raped like jfl I’m just using her for sex
Chad ramblings

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kviijjjjj, Sny, RecessedChinCel and 12 others
You missed out the part where you forced her to get an abortion @St.TikTokcel
No u haven’t caught up. She wasn’t she had her period also I’m infertile from Test E since I coomed in her.

Anyway tomorrow I’m gonna start meeting tinder foids again cus I legit get 3 likes per day now in my shithole cus mogger pics

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and Manletmachine
like jfl I’m just using her for sex
It’s her fault for fornicating. Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Reformed
It’s her fault for fornicating. Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?
I already ruined her, her vagina is so stretched out legit making me feel like a dicklet. Can’t wait to cheat on her

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger, notgraycel245969, try2beme and 2 others
I already ruined her, her vagina is so stretched out legit making me feel like a dicklet. Can’t wait to cheat on her
Was she a virgin when u first banged?

Was she a virgin when u first banged?
No but she was bad at sex so I can tell the previous guys were also cucks so I defo changed her

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Aladin
@ascension 5.9x5 btw:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Ryldoo IS COPING, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
Yoooo hahahah you are so badass bro 😭😭 You dont care man thats so cool, wish i was that dope🤯 Holy smokes man.. Shiii
he is so fucking cool i wish i was like him

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
4112122 4045404 GJr4eyjWsAAnIUf

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
thats messed up man

So sigma

Do you think the Test E was worth becoming infertile?

IMG 5652