Tech Trance is mainstream again

SubSigma

SubSigma

Average ginger stacey enjoyer
IMG 1556
Finally some minimal shit to counter hard techno. Hard techno was getting too mainstream and a lot of hard techno djs started playing psytrance in their sets. 90s/early 2000s is making a comeback. Same with frutiger aero aesthetic niggas 🫧🐠🔮🏙️

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: moggathon and Xangsane
@Xangsane @moggathon @MoggerGaston

• +1
Reactions: moggathon and Xangsane
We up boys.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SubSigma and Xangsane
View attachment 2906460
Finally some minimal shit to counter hard techno. Hard techno was getting too mainstream and a lot of hard techno djs started playing psytrance in their sets. 90s/early 2000s is making a comeback. Same with frutiger aero aesthetic niggas 🫧🐠🔮🏙️

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: n9wiff, SubSigma, WeiWei and 1 other person
90s/early 2000s is making a comeback.
Wont be the same though. I remember being 18 in Malaga with friends, off my nut on god knows what , without a phone in sight. Then stumbling out of the club and passing out on the beach. That won’t ever be recreated.

• Love it
Reactions: SubSigma
tech house is my fave 125 bpm

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SubSigma and TechnoBoss
Wont be the same though. I remember being 18 in Malaga with friends, off my nut on god knows what , without a phone in sight. Then stumbling out of the club and passing out on the beach. That won’t ever be recreated.
90s and early 2000s was peak for music and parties tbh. Too many narcissist with phones now.

• +1
Reactions: moggathon
Techno is mainstream now and charlotte de witte is a ginger stacey. Lifefuel for techno enjoyers
Techno isn't maintream at all. I can't even DJ it at clubs/parties here where I live. I have to DJ Rap/hip hop.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SubSigma and soulless_npc
Techno isn't maintream at all. I can't even DJ it at clubs/parties here where I live. I have to DJ Rap/hip hop.
Its not as mainstream as pop/hiphop, but if u said techno in the 90s, then people would think of eurodance. Most normies at least know what techno sounds like. In bigger cities there are usually big enough crowds that u can play techno in.

I saw fisher, chris lake, and green velvet at edc. Tech house was good but its too repetitive now
I saw the martinez brothers at EDC they were my fave for a long time

Its not as mainstream as pop/hiphop, but if u said techno in the 90s, then people would think of eurodance. Most normies at least know what techno sounds like. In bigger cities there are usually big enough crowds that u can play techno in.
I live in NYC bro there are no techno clubs I can play at. I can't play 90s stuff I would never be hired if I played that stuff here even though I like it. Can't DJ anything but rap/raggaeton here.

• So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma
I live in NYC bro there are no techno clubs I can play at. I can't play 90s stuff I would never be hired if I played that stuff here even though I like it. Can't DJ anything but rap/raggaeton here.
Too many niggs and spics tbh. Need to go somewhere with more whites and asians. The west coast had a good rave scene. Im in Poland rn and they play straight up techno and trance in regular bars and clubs.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
how normie is the sheboon twerking trance anthem?