Teeth are Underrated /Lord Flacko

Sizzurp

Sizzurp

Having Great smile is very important, I hate people who have bad teeth and yellowish teeth, Having a great set of teeth is very important.

People are more inclined to talk to you, People assume you have great dental and mouth hygiene, And if you kiss the other person doesnt get repulsed by it, And will be much more enjoyable. I am currently white maxxing mine.

Asap Rocky's Teeth And pallet

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 656
is he somali? originally

Rakim Mayers was born on October 3, 1988, in the Harlem neighborhood of New York City.[3] His father was from Barbados, and his mother is African American.
Him and P diddy are somalis
His father is somali-american and his phenotype shouts somali from 1000 miles away
didn't know blacks originated in new york
jfl

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
Him and P diddy are somalis
His father is somali-american and his phenotype shouts somali from 1000 miles away
didn't know blacks originated in new york
jfl

He doesnt look somali to me, we have allot of them over here and they dont have the looks of asap rocky or any where near, But the thread isnt just about him its about teeth i posted it early, just had add few things, im using him as a example.

He doesnt look somali to me, we have allot of them over here and they have the looks of asap rocky, But the thread isnt just about him its about teeth i posted it early, just had add few things, im using him as a example.
idk tbh, its because i know alot of Eritreans who look exactly like him, but yeah godlike teeth im miring, blacks have teeth halo if they look like that, the contrast looks dom.

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp
The only rapper that looks better without grills fr

• +1
No teeth for your zygomatic bones

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown and Sizzurp
idk tbh, its because i know alot of Eritreans who look exactly like him, but yeah godlike teeth im miring, blacks have teeth halo if they look like that, the contrast looks dom.

Ye very true, I know a few football players who have a dentist who does the procedures very well, Its based in the UK. One example is Roberto Firmino, I have a appointment next week going to whiten them i already went a few times, My teeth are naturally white but if you do it anyway, You will get results like him much easier.

Before

After

Ye very true, I know a few football players who have a dentist who does the procedures very well, Its based in the UK. One example is Roberto Firmino, I have a appointment next week going to whiten them i already went a few times, My teeth are naturally white but if you do it anyway, You will get results like him much easier.

Before View attachment 37278

After
View attachment 37279
ive seen foids drool over firmino just because of his teeth, and before someone says muh status muh blabla, modric has higher status and money and doesnt get the attention he does.
teeth are a good halo, good if u want to mog others in pictures.
unfortunately i have braces on.

• +1

Before View attachment 37278

After
View attachment 37279
Please tell me that picture is photoshopped

Please tell me that picture is photoshopped

No those are his teeth, Plenty of examples when you google his name.
ive seen foids drool over firmino just because of his teeth, and before someone says muh status muh blabla, modric has higher status and money and doesnt get the attention he does.
teeth are a good halo, good if u want to mog others in pictures.
unfortunately i have braces on.

Yeah, Teeth are underrated its part of the face, And the whole braces/Mewing topic made teeth as the least important, But having great teeth benefit you in allot of things apart from looking great, If you open your mouth and you have great teeth and they are white instantly you will get compliments.

asap rocky is a fuckin' legend. Aesthetic god an music god.

• +1
No those are his teeth, Plenty of examples when you google his name.

Yeah, Teeth are underrated its part of the face, And the whole braces/Mewing topic made teeth as the least important, But having great teeth benefit you in allot of things apart from looking great, If you open your mouth and you have great teeth and they are white instantly you will get compliments.
I'm more concerned about his face. He looks like a comical version of St.Bo2

I'm more concerned about his face. He looks like a comical version of St.Bo2

He used to sell something on the beach everyday with his dad in brazil to earn money, Now he is a multi millionaire . He is not doing that bad, But up close its a bit weird to look at indeed.

He used to sell something on the beach everyday with his dad in brazil to earn money, Now he is a multi millionaire . He is not doing that bad, But up close its a bit weird to look at indeed.
Sounds like a brazilian alright. At least hes coping with money

I used to have perfectly straight teeth but my left canine tooth came out really late and it sticks out slightly now. I refused to get braces though

• +1
Legit thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Sizzurp