That's crazy lol. You are literally penalised for having high testosterone in your early teens by them shutting your growth plates sooner

That dont matter , its a treatment that works
It does matter because if the study doesn't control for confounders then it is not a study, do you know why studies control for other variables?

That dont matter , its a treatment that works

Nice try, I am 185 cm tall (6.1 foot)

He believes people are speaking through bias and/or coping.

I am 5'8 but I have researched this and I definitely served myself short for being an exuberant young man. Objectively speaking.

These depressed wrist slitting doomers that are mentally dead on social media consumption might have the neuropathways of a complete fuckwit, but at least they can say they are tall.

• +1
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
It does matter because if the study doesn't control for confounders then it is not a study, do you know why studies control for other variables?

I get it. You feel discredited for your outlier height.

In your case it was very likely mostly genetic.

Nobody grows to 6ft7 unless it's genetic.

So calm yourself. You were unlucky.

I get it. You feel discredited for your outlier height.

In your case it was very likely mostly genetic.

Nobody grows to 6ft7 unless it's genetic.

So calm yourself. You were unlucky.
Cope low iq meathead

Still short to me I'm 6'5 bhai.
Haha yes but atleast i look normal
4084189_Screenshot_2024-04-21_012708.png

actually not normal.. In me prime i was a chadlite, the attention i gott :0 you will never understaaaand

Cope low iq meathead

You're low IQ lol. You think a little bit of passive smoke is what caused Millennials to not grow as tall as Zoomers.

That is laughable. Just laughable.

You're reaching so hard and ignoring all the studies, research and overwhelming concrete data.

Also never been a 'meat-head':

2 meatheads vs studies, which do you pick?

You're a nerd. I definitely won't pick a nerd that is clutching at straws and plucking at ridiculous outlier instances of a 12-15 year old living in a house where both parents smoke like chimneys and he spends most of his time in the living room. Then saying this happened for the Millennial generation.

You also rep your generation tbh not just in height but also depth of thought, ad hominem attacks and a lack of objective and critcal thinking.

The official Body Building forum is actually filled with a lot of intelligent guys that are methodical in their approach to exercise, health and lifestyle. I've myself studied sports science. Building muscle and increasing fitness isn't for meat-heads. You cope with this old meme because you are a lanky shit that is too ashamed to step foot in a gym. You are as embarrassing as a man that's 5'5. Remember that. Buddy.

You're a nerd. I definitely won't pick a nerd that is clutching at straws and plucking at ridiculous outlier instances of a 12-15 year old living in a house where both parents smoke like chimneys and he spends most of his time in the living room. Then saying this happened for the Millennial generation.

You also rep your generation tbh not just in height but also depth of thought, ad hominem attacks and a lack of objective and critcal thinking.

The official Body Building forum is actually filled with a lot of intelligent guys that are methodical in their approach to exercise, health and lifestyle. I've myself studied sports science. Building muscle and increasing fitness isn't for meat-heads. You cope with this old meme because you are a lanky shit that is too ashamed to step foot in a gym. You are as embarrassing as a man that's 5'5. Remember that. Buddy.
why the fuck is your avi some dude smelling his armpit, youre kinda weird tbh

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
why the fuck is your avi some dude smelling his armpit, youre kinda weird tbh

You're very well-aware that's me. That's a good comeback though. Anything of meaning and depth to leave your internet connection?

it is a good comeback now shut the fuck up and take your meds

Anti social loner incapable of detecting sarcasm.

Calls someone a meat head, then talks like superficial brainless meat head.

You're a fake. Shut the fuck up subhuman lanky 6ft7 alone forever incel boy.

Anti social loner incapable of detecting sarcasm.

Calls someone a meat head, then talks like superficial brainless meat head.

You're a fake. Shut the fuck up subhuman lanky 6ft7 alone forever incel boy.
medication

almost all men in my family are around 6' to 6'3 with an exception for my great grandfather who was 6'8-7' somewhere.
Is looking at your family's height, a good way to tell if you're height got stunted?

I'm taller than both my parents and pretty much taller or slightly taller than my other male relatives from my dad's side, safe to say my current 182 cm is my genetic limit?

The doctor on the right in the video must have higher test than that Chad doctor on the left because he's a manlet mhm legit :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
just inject everything to grow

Meaning stupid beta soy boy cucks that are skinny fat and playing no sport and getting into no fights, are at a higher propensity to grow taller.

Meaning unless your genetics are really good for height, excessive physical activity, good sleep and an overall healthy lifestyle etc etc, will diminish your chances of growing into the 5ft10 region.

Explaining why I am 5ft8 and have very large testicles :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( waaaaaaaaaa

Sad Cry GIF

Time-stamped it:

It's actually the estrogen that closes the growth plates, there's a reason why doctors prescribe AI to delay growth plate closure

It's actually the estrogen that closes the growth plates, there's a reason why doctors prescribe AI to delay growth plate closure
I think OP is right tho
But also high E can be the cause.
I think outliers with high T and outliers with high E stop growing taller at a very young age.
Instead nowadays ppl have like 400 ng/dl and normal E2 so they grow taller

• +1
I think OP is right tho
But also high E can be the cause.
I think outliers with high T and outliers with high E stop growing taller at a very young age.
Instead nowadays ppl have like 400 ng/dl and normal E2 so they grow taller

Exactly.

In fact, to do some examples, I stopped growing at like 17 but I managed to be 6 ft, while all of my friends were the same height as me and now they are 6’2 or some shit. And they look completely soy.
Also another example in the picture. 2 soy boys that are tall as fuck.

Attachments

• F20C9A38-B64D-48B2-865B-180C5113EAFA.jpeg
    F20C9A38-B64D-48B2-865B-180C5113EAFA.jpeg
    101.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
In fact, to do some examples, I stopped growing at like 17 but I managed to be 6 ft, while all of my friends were the same height as me and now they are 6’2 or some shit. And they look completely soy.
Also another example in the picture. 2 soy boys that are tall as fuck.

It's real. It's just that people don't want it to be real.

You're very well-aware that's me. That's a good comeback though. Anything of meaning and depth to leave your internet connection?
Go do some cardio. All that flab on your stomach ain’t gonna go away by itself. Do the basics before you start spewing bs on here 🤦🏻‍♂️

He believes people are speaking through bias and/or coping.

I am 5'8 but I have researched this and I definitely served myself short for being an exuberant young man. Objectively speaking.

These depressed wrist slitting doomers that are mentally dead on social media consumption might have the neuropathways of a complete fuckwit, but at least they can say they are tall.
Start saving money for that limb lengthening surgery or else it’s over for you

"The Dutch doctors tested 60 men 20 years after they had received high-dose testosterone injections, which stunts growth by pushing the youngsters through puberty faster. "

HIGH T STOP GROWTH

All high T people i saw in life are all short , all of them
That's not how it works dummy! Injecting testosterone by itself is not the same as a male producing high testosterone.

During puberty, natural testosterone levels increase gradually, following a biological timeline that includes the closure of growth plates. This process is regulated by the body's endocrine system, ensuring that growth occurs at a pace appropriate for skeletal development. In contrast, testosterone injections can introduce high concentrations of testosterone into the body outside of this natural timeline, potentially disrupting the normal progression of growth and skeletal maturation.

Natural fluctuations in testosterone levels occur within a range that is appropriate for age and developmental stage. However, testosterone injections can bypass this regulatory mechanism, leading to supraphysiological levels of testosterone in the body. This disruption in hormonal balance can affect various physiological processes, including skeletal development.

injecting testosterone = stunted growth
natural high testosterone = normal growth

• JFL
That's not how it works dummy! Injecting testosterone by itself is not the same as a male producing high testosterone.

During puberty, natural testosterone levels increase gradually, following a biological timeline that includes the closure of growth plates. This process is regulated by the body's endocrine system, ensuring that growth occurs at a pace appropriate for skeletal development. In contrast, testosterone injections can introduce high concentrations of testosterone into the body outside of this natural timeline, potentially disrupting the normal progression of growth and skeletal maturation.

Natural fluctuations in testosterone levels occur within a range that is appropriate for age and developmental stage. However, testosterone injections can bypass this regulatory mechanism, leading to supraphysiological levels of testosterone in the body. This disruption in hormonal balance can affect various physiological processes, including skeletal development.
injecting testosterone = stunted growth
natural high testosterone = normal growth
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 nice fucking cope you idiot

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Start saving money for that limb lengthening surgery or else it’s over for you

Don't drop the incel lingo with me nutter. I've been in a LTR 3 years now. I just want stature. 5'8 isn't even seen as short, but it subconsciously means I don't get the respect my intelligent and personality quite deserves.

• JFL
Reactions: iMogEveryone
Meaning stupid beta soy boy cucks that are skinny fat and playing no sport and getting into no fights, are at a higher propensity to grow taller.

Meaning unless your genetics are really good for height, excessive physical activity, good sleep and an overall healthy lifestyle etc etc, will diminish your chances of growing into the 5ft10 region.

Explaining why I am 5ft8 and have very large testicles :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( waaaaaaaaaa

Sad Cry GIF

Time-stamped it:

Damn this levels of cope are insane

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Don't drop the incel lingo with me nutter. I've been in a LTR 3 years now. I just want stature. 5'8 isn't even seen as short, but it subconsciously means I don't get the respect my intelligent and personality quite deserves.
LTR = over

I had a think about it and if I knew this information I would def avoid too much explosive activity and delay starting gym until 19-20 at the very least. I'd probably have practised less tennis and played less football (Soccer).

I started lifting weights in my room at 15 and my testosterone from 13 was always much better than the average guy in my year group. I shot up taller than everyone at 13-14 and then everyone else caught up with me at 15 and surpassed me at 16-17.

Even had one year-mate at the time say to me damn Ravi you were taller than all of us and then just stopped growing, while having a massive grin on his face. He was around 5'11.
you have the same story as a chad in my school he was 6"2 since 12 all the way to 16 now everyone is surpassing him but he muscle and frame mogs everyone

• +1
high t closes growth plates? interesting

• JFL
Reactions: iMogEveryone

Sad Cry GIF

Time-stamped it:

lets see ur testes

asking for an friend

Yeah I’m generally high testosterone and I stopped growing at 5’8 around 14 meanwhile my lazy older brother grew to 6’0 sitting on his ass.

If I had to hypothesize I believe higher T men growth plates close earlier as a way to prepare for war/a need for hunters in a tribe whereas taller people with lower testosterone during puberty are given more time to develop bones.

When you think of R selection versus K selection species this makes sense, humans are a K selection species so it takes longer for us to mature but in times of necessity quicker development is needed to support the tribe and this exhibits R selection tendencies

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen and iMogEveryone
This is why I regret starting finasteride just as I turned 20, when I was unironically still growing. Fin increases test and estradiol

Idk if it's enough to fuse growth plates tho

This is why I regret starting finasteride just as I turned 20, when I was unironically still growing. Fin increases test and estradiol

Idk if it's enough to fuse growth plates tho
You don’t grow after 20. Stop coping you just have shit genes