The diet is what determines if you’re a Chad or an incel

Never Get Up

Never Get Up

Keep grindin, keep hustlin, shoot for your dreams.
Chads come from a carnivorous diet over long periods of time and generations. If Chad eats goyslop and his next 4-7 generations do as well, then his genes will deteriorate down to Mtn.

If you’re ugly, it’s because your ancestors and recent generations ate sugar, soy, and grain.

Diet is not cope. It’s literally everything.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, 5'7 zoomer, PickleTheSlayer and 7 others

Cope, RR only ate candies and sugary things growing up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR, Bushman, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
Time to eat organic shut

Muh diet determines a bloodline ratios and chit. What a bullshit statement

• +1
Reactions: Bushman, Costcosuperstore, rhinoplasty and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and efidescontinuado
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Never Get Up and ominion
I could care less about my rep, its a forum i use to improve my looks, i dont care about whether you like what i say or not.

I could care less about my rep, its a forum i use to improve my looks, i dont care about whether you like what i say or not.
Yet you aren’t eating a raw carnivore diet which is the #1 looksmax. Don’t call yourself a looksmaxer if you eat goyslop.

• JFL
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer and Autismcel
to an extent yes like if you were malnourished or ate too much gsoyslop growing up you can get fucked

but with a baseline healthy diet theres just so much improving you can acquire through diet to increase your appearance smv, at this point its probably 70% genetics, 20% healthy habits and 10% diet

if you have prime diet and chit genetics you'll still end up at ltn

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Yet you aren’t eating a raw carnivore diet which is the #1 looksmax. Don’t call yourself a looksmaxer if you eat goyslop.
i could only eat raw eggs, meat is just unpalatable if uncooked :sick:

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
to an extent yes like if you were malnourished or ate too much gsoyslop growing up you can get fucked

but with a baseline healthy diet theres just so much variation you can acquire through diet to improve your appearance smv, at this point its probably 70% genetics, 20% healthy habits and 10% diet
Your genes are the result of the environment over long periods of time (generations). The sooner you start the carnivore diet, get sunlight, stop ejaculating without procreation, and jumping, the sooner your upcoming generations will mog.

Your genes are the result of the environment over long periods of time (generations). The sooner you start the carnivore diet, get sunlight, stop ejaculating without procreation, and jumping, the sooner your upcoming generations will mog.
isnt that lamarckism which has been disproven

the single thing that drives gene selection is reproductive success, if habits doesnt impact reproductive success then they're indifferent to natural selection

• +1
The sooner you start the carnivore diet, get sunlight
brazil's cattle is entirely free range and grass fed, and our environment is tropical, pretty hot with a shit ton of sunlight

we mog 💪

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon
??

jumping?
Why do you think humans vary so much in height?

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
good nutrition creates good genetics over generations

No, I completely agree that a clean diet is necessary to looksmax (i dont agree with a raw carnivore diet), and i have a very clean diet and have probably have better skin and bones than you

• +1
No, I completely agree that a clean diet is necessary to looksmax (i dont agree with a raw carnivore diet), and i have a very clean diet and have probably have better skin and bones than you
I’m 21 and people say I look 18. My skin is flawless and never once had acne. I look like a lightskinned Walmart version of Chico.

I’m 21 and people say I look 18. My skin is flawless and never once had acne. I look like a lightskinned Walmart version of Chico.
How do u eat a raw meat diet? Do you not get parasites

Bullshit, even if it would take a huge time and natural selection