The final nail in the coffin " I am Astrosky "

Rivers of Nihil

Rivers of Nihil

gothic slayer
these are NOT my words but his

I'm Astrosky, and I'm here to share my ascension journey.

I've been seriously engaged in looksmaxxing since my days on Sluthate and Lookism. My journey began when I started addressing my acne and inflammation.

As a skincare enthusiast and someone who avidly avoids the sun, I researched extensively to combat my adult acne and facial bloating.Despite my self-doubts, I received compliments from girls calling me cute and handsome, likely when I was underweight and not bloated.

One of my earliest photos, which shows me in my worst state, was during a time when I lived on Soylent. Despite its shortcomings, I believed it would help with anti-aging, but it likely stunted my development during my early 20s, causing bloat and high estrogen levels.I enjoyed gaming and spent a lot of time indoors.

Although I was social and went out, as evident from group pictures with friends (though cropped here), it was clear something was off with me. It's funny because I looked so much better before this phase.

I believe looksmaxxing is a fluid process that can lead to ascension or descent based on your choices. My journey has been focused on "softmaxxing," without surgical interventions. At one point, I considered surgery when I was new to looksmaxxing, but then I remembered I didn't look bad growing up, which gave me hope.

Dedicated to mewing and a skincare lifestyle, I've also explored other methods like chewing Falim gum and mastic, and briefly tried bonesmashing, which I discontinued due to potential skin damage. Also with the controversial nature of the topic and how I brought it from the grave. I felt my reputation was very much in shambles so I literally gave it up. Idk if it's truly worth it but most evidence suggests it's very very difficult to get any results so I truly recommend you tread very carefully with that.

Now, at 27, nearing 28, I've become known for one of the most successful natural ascensions, although I've used TRT since age 25 to optimize testosterone levels, which previously peaked at 810 Ng/dl naturally. TRT made it easier to maintain muscle, not just gain it.Currently, my focus is on anti-aging, gym routines, and mewing, as I approach my 30s. My goal is to maintain and refine my physique, especially since I've never been lean except during my skinny and Soylant phases.

Below are some photos from my journey:An early attempt at gym maxing, showcasing a skinny-fat frame.A phase where I was living on Soylent, which was not ideal.A period when I was lean, with a youthful frame but decent facial aesthetics.An early attempt at looksmaxxing with style maxing and skincare, reminiscent of an emo phase which led to interesting experiences on Tinder and streaming sites like YOUNOW

Here is where I considered I ascended

Here is my gym progress too as that's contributed to the masculinity I believe

ASTRO NEVER HAD ANY PERIOD WHERE HE WENT SILENT ? YOU CAN GO SEARCH HIS INSTA ? HIS TRANSFORMATION IS PURE SOFTMAXXING + THE EFFECT OF STROIDS

BUT MUH JAW IMPLANTS :soy: - A PHAGGOT WHO THINKS EVRYTHING IS SURGERY

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, MaestheticMaso, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
“Blessed are the mews for they shall inherit the jbs.” - mewalations 2:17

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Kazey, mathis, boss8055 and 9 others
low iq thread

hey guess what? SOME men can ascend with softmaxxing and SOME need hardmaxxing, there's not a one size fits all solution.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, nofap, n9wiff and 6 others
low iq thread

hey guess what? SOME men can ascend with softmaxxing and SOME need hardmaxxing, there's not a one size fits all solution.
i posted this thread as a proof , nothing else

• +1
Reactions: aber and Thebbcmaxxer

I've been seriously engaged in looksmaxxing since my days on Sluthate and Lookism. My journey began when I started addressing my acne and inflammation.

As a skincare enthusiast and someone who avidly avoids the sun, I researched extensively to combat my adult acne and facial bloating.Despite my self-doubts, I received compliments from girls calling me cute and handsome, likely when I was underweight and not bloated.

One of my earliest photos, which shows me in my worst state, was during a time when I lived on Soylent. Despite its shortcomings, I believed it would help with anti-aging, but it likely stunted my development during my early 20s, causing bloat and high estrogen levels.I enjoyed gaming and spent a lot of time indoors.

Although I was social and went out, as evident from group pictures with friends (though cropped here), it was clear something was off with me. It's funny because I looked so much better before this phase.

I believe looksmaxxing is a fluid process that can lead to ascension or descent based on your choices. My journey has been focused on "softmaxxing," without surgical interventions. At one point, I considered surgery when I was new to looksmaxxing, but then I remembered I didn't look bad growing up, which gave me hope.

Dedicated to mewing and a skincare lifestyle, I've also explored other methods like chewing Falim gum and mastic, and briefly tried bonesmashing, which I discontinued due to potential skin damage. Also with the controversial nature of the topic and how I brought it from the grave. I felt my reputation was very much in shambles so I literally gave it up. Idk if it's truly worth it but most evidence suggests it's very very difficult to get any results so I truly recommend you tread very carefully with that.

Now, at 27, nearing 28, I've become known for one of the most successful natural ascensions, although I've used TRT since age 25 to optimize testosterone levels, which previously peaked at 810 Ng/dl naturally. TRT made it easier to maintain muscle, not just gain it.Currently, my focus is on anti-aging, gym routines, and mewing, as I approach my 30s. My goal is to maintain and refine my physique, especially since I've never been lean except during my skinny and Soylant phases.

Below are some photos from my journey:An early attempt at gym maxing, showcasing a skinny-fat frame.A phase where I was living on Soylent, which was not ideal.A period when I was lean, with a youthful frame but decent facial aesthetics.An early attempt at looksmaxxing with style maxing and skincare, reminiscent of an emo phase which led to interesting experiences on Tinder and streaming sites like YOUNOW

View attachment 2907471

View attachment 2907492

View attachment 2907479

ASTRO NEVER HAD ANY PERIOD WHERE HE WENT SILENT ? YOU CAN GO SEARCH HIS INSTA ? HIS TRANSFORMATION IS PURE SOFTMAXXING + THE EFFECT OF STROIDS

ahh the guy from .com, hes pretty gl tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, aber and Thebbcmaxxer
low iq thread

True. But users hate on softmaxxing as if it cannot ascend you by 2-3 points. Even rejecting the idea that you can reach lite with it. The amount of extreme softmaxes that have been made can ascend most people to htn.

• +1
Reactions: aber
JFL gtfo you dick sucking low iq ape. This mofo got a wraparound (hence why is jaw looks uncanny) + zygo implants. Mid 2024 and some mfers still believe in that mewing meme, literally 70 IQ.

I wish i could hack Eppley's or Yaremchuk's computer, i'm sure i'd have a good laugh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eren, nofap, Miant Gimplants and 3 others
True. But users hate on softmaxxing as if it cannot ascend you by 2-3 points. Even rejecting the idea that you can reach lite with it. The amount of extreme softmaxes that have been made can ascend most people to htn.
the best softmaxxing is hair and getting lean, skincare doesnt mean shit unless u have acne and uneven skin tone.

I think most guys should get at least one surgery

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Thebbcmaxxer
Eppley client detected, dnr activated

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer and rainzm
the best softmaxxing is hair and getting lean, skincare doesnt mean shit unless u have acne and uneven skin tone.

:lul:. To address this
1. Yes getting lean and hairstyling are important but there is also other softmaxxes that can affect your bones, soft tissue in the face etc
2. Skincare again is a cope for diet. There are skin care products that even put skin tone and using medication deals with acne if you want to of course.

JFL gtfo you dick sucking low iq ape. This mofo got a wraparound (hence why is jaw looks uncanny) + zygo implants. Mid 2024 and some mfers still believe in that mewing meme, literally 70 IQ.

I wish i could hack Eppley's or Yaremchuk's computer, i'm sure i'd have a good laugh.
then you dont know shit , his transformation looks very natural , ill take my words back and delete my acc if you show a sudden change in his looks
YOU CANT

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and Thebbcmaxxer

CHEWING BRO ? CHEWING

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer

He has gradual progress pics. You have no evidence to back up your claims that he had surgery. If @Rivers of Nihil wants to post them he can.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
I really believe that unless you look like sloth from the goonies or are 4’11”, you can attain an MTB gf just from softmaxxes alone.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and Thebbcmaxxer
I really believe that unless you look like sloth from the goonies or are 4’11”, you can attain an MTB gf just from softmaxxes alone.
In less you are totally screwed facially. You as a ltn can possibly reach htn and mtn at the very least.

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
then you dont know shit , his transformation looks very natural , ill take my words back and delete my acc if you show a sudden change in his looks
YOU CANT

I really don't get why you're riding his cock SO FUCKING MUCH. If you're near 3 digits IQ and have spent enough time in the looksmaxxing community, you should be able to know wtf is going on.

Astro just mewed :feelshmm:
Salludon just mewed :feelshmm:
Barret just mewed :feelshmm:
Chris Hemsworth just mewed :feelshmm:
Liam Payne just mewed :feelshmm:
James Sapphire, unfortunately, mewed a little too hard for a little too long, just like the Bogdanoff i'm sure.:feelshehe:

He has gradual progress pics. You have no evidence to back up your claims that he had surgery. If @Rivers of Nihil wants to post them he can.
You know there's something called revision surgeries, do you?

View attachment 2907471

View attachment 2907492

View attachment 2907479

he looks fine to me Im not reading this bullshit so explain to me what the fuck the message of this thread was supposed to be

I really don't get why you're riding his cock SO FUCKING MUCH. If you're near 3 digits IQ and have spent enough time in the looksmaxxing community, you should be able to know wtf is going on.

Astro just mewed :feelshmm:
Salludon just mewed :feelshmm:
Barret just mewed :feelshmm:
Chris Hemsworth just mewed :feelshmm:
Liam Payne just mewed :feelshmm:
James Sapphire, unfortunately, mewed a little too hard for a little too long, just like the Bogdanoff i'm sure.:feelshehe:
because ik
salludon didnt just mew , because his appearance DRASTICALLY CHANGED
but astro just got a wider jaw chewing and mewing and more bone density from test and supplements

In less you are totally screwed facially. You as a ltn can possibly reach htn and mtn at the very least.
U need surgeries to change ratios and bones bro

You know there's something called revision surgeries, do you?
getting surgery = recovery = bloat = its fucking obvious
and he never stopped posting

getting surgery = recovery = bloat = its fucking obvious
and he never stopped posting

If he was smart he could have taken multiple pics at the same time and delay post them after. Unless that mofo live streams a surgeon cutting his face open to check his jaw + zygo, he ain't proving shit.

Wtf am i fucking arguing, it's obvious taht all the ppls i mentionned got work done, you don't magically get borderline asian eye with insane zygo mass + an uncanny blocky jaw out of nowhere.

:lul:. To address this
1. Yes getting lean and hairstyling are important but there is also other softmaxxes that can affect your bones, soft tissue in the face etc
2. Skincare again is a cope for diet. There are skin care products that even put skin tone and using medication deals with acne if you want to of course.
what softmaxxes affect the bones in ur face? :lul:

didnt read brah

do you want me to tell him to get scans ?

did you see his vids in motion , he just learned how to squint

You can fraud scans or xrays, they wouldn't prove shit.

• +1
Reactions: Rivers of Nihil
You can fraud scans or xrays, they wouldn't prove shit.
then you do you
i am preaching what i think is true and i put enough evidence
some thing need to be talked about

Lifefuel my oneitis rated mtb/ltb :love:

Lifefuel my oneitis rated mtb/ltb :love:
My oneitis is HTB face with Stacy body halo, she’s dating an LTN who I mog badly however I am a turbo manlet, I really think I could’ve gotten with her if I was taller, brutal how a few inches of bone in my leg cucked me out of the girl of my dreams

• So Sad
Reactions: Rivers of Nihil and barettrealrx
My oneitis is HTB face with Stacy body halo, she’s dating an LTN who I mog badly however I am a turbo manlet, I really think I could’ve gotten with her if I was taller, brutal how a few inches of bone in my leg cucked me out of the girl of my dreams
Same i can get cucked by any white man subhuman+ rn bc shes filipino 😢

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: xegigi and ManletJordanBarrett
I think you're actually one of the dumbest users here, even for your age group.

You seriously believe anybody believes mewing played a role in his journey? Or any ascension? JFL. his consistent posting and updates can vouch for the fact that he never put fucking implants in his mandible :lul: you’d see his recovery across the three weeks you actually need to recover, but we didn’t. Nigger really chalking every looksmax that’s not surgery up to “mewing” :lul: gtfo

• +1
Reactions: Rivers of Nihil
You seriously believe anybody believes mewing played a role in his journey? Or any ascension? JFL. his consistent posting and updates can vouch for the fact that he never put fucking implants in his mandible :lul: you’d see his recovery across the three weeks you actually need to recover, but we didn’t. Nigger really chalking every looksmax that’s not surgery up to “mewing” :lul: gtfo
finally someone who isnt 2 digits iq

• +1
I think you're actually one of the dumbest users here, even for your age group.
its you always claiming things without actual viable reasoning
get tf out of my thread cuck

• +1

Obviously some ppls do believe in that 2 digits iq mewing shit, not me you dumb fuck. Dude's literally saying that he didn't get surgery and ascended out of thin air. As i said, if he wasn't retarded, he took several photos at the same time and delay posted them.

• +1
Obviously some ppls do believe in that 2 digits iq mewing shit, not me you dumb fuck. Dude's literally saying that he didn't get surgery and ascended out of thin air. As i said, if he wasn't retarded, he took several photos at the same time and delay posted them.
do you think he will go that far to lie ?

• +1
Show an example or stay quiet like a good boy.
you are talking rn , cuck
its always you barking in my threads , without actually contributing to The argument
but i cant blame you , you are probably sooo insecure that you need to lie to yourself that you're a tough guy , ONLINE :forcedsmile::lul:

• JFL
do you think he will go that far to lie ?

Ofc, anyone with enough brain would do that, it's fishy when you don't post for a while. Btw surgery recovery depends from one another, some got bimax and look like they never had shit done 2 weeks after, and some like myself stay bloated for over 6 months.

• +1
you are talking rn , cuck
its always you barking in my threads , without actually contributing to The argument
but i cant blame you , you are probably sooo insecure that you need to lie to yourself that you're a tough guy , ONLINE :forcedsmile::lul:
"Anyone who disagrees with me is a tough guy". Keep mewing and chewing and stay ugly and brown boyo.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Detective and Thebbcmaxxer
Ofc, anyone with enough brain would do that, it's fishy when you don't post for a while. Btw surgery recovery depends from one another, some got bimax and look like they never had shit done 2 weeks after, and some like myself stay bloated for over 6 months.
BIMAX not implants , and a wrap around implant will need a huge recovery , no ?

• +1
"Anyone who disagrees with me is a tough guy". Keep mewing and chewing and stay ugly and brown boyo.
you didnt even disagree , just useless bark

• +1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and Rivers of Nihil
Delayed posting is a good theory. Even still though implants don’t seem like a viable explanation for his ascension