The fuck kind of promotion shit is this for LOOKSMAX???

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken

Testing software using the retarded AI text to video. The content took about 3 minutes but the time it took to export the quick project to video was brutal... 30 seconds.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Crisick, maxxmclooks and futureashtray
Ai is the downfall of looksmax

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon, maxxmclooks, Carv and 2 others
Ai is the downfall of looksmax
Downfall for everything social and entertainment related. Downfall for many artists. But if they place their ego aside, perhaps, they can adapt to this strange creepy new world.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Downfall for everything social and entertainment related. Downfall for many artists. But if they place their ego aside, perhaps, they can adapt to this strange creepy new world.
peak looksmax was when everyone was a complete fucking autist and had no irl interaction so they could just rot and make banger threads

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
peak looksmax was when everyone was a complete fucking autist and had no irl interaction so they could just rot and make banger threads
The lockdowns fucked that up. Chads and Stacies felt, "Ugh, I'm an Incel too. Time to rot."

• So Sad
Reactions: Clavicular
I normally binge read old 2020-2022 threads lol

• +1
10/10 ad, would buy

• JFL

Here, I tweaked it to a lower quality.

Wait till you all see what I'm working on now. I call it, the epic mog protected by satire privilege. Ugh. It might sting a little, ngl.

Ugh, seems a snowflake (thompson) reported this content. The LGBT dipshit did the same thing with a clip on TikTok. He's behind many of the complaints on here.