• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, The Grinch, Dicklet3incher and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy, starvecell, Zenis and 6 others
Even if they have all your info down to your tax number, what are they gonna do? Master is gonna come and stab you 28 times?
Hackers. Mods can leak your info for money and then hackers can blackmail you, steal your money , identity etc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, NoseProphecy, Clavicular and 2 others
Hackers. Mods can leak your info for money and then hackers can blackmail you, steal your money , identity etc
That only happens in Daily Mail articles, bud

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, deepfuckingvalue, lebronjames23 and 5 others
I have nothing to lose!

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, CarrotMaxxer, Eriot Lodger and 2 others
I’m poor af lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother, otal_duu, Crisick and 1 other person
Sure bud whatever helps you cope
Alright, boyo, hug your teddy bear tonight cuz scary shit is gonna happen. They'll doxx us all

There was a incident in 2022 where former mods sold users information
I didnt buy but a good friend of mine did and now i have a picture of @wollet2 house in my old phone :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon, |Daddy_Zygos|, N1666 and 4 others
Can @AlexBrown84 dox me? :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
wow so edgy
How is that edgy jfl? That’s the wrong use of the term bud. But ok if you want your personal information leaked go ahead and pretend the mods aren’t angry incel teenagers

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
I should probably be nicer to them then

• +1
@coispet can you see ips?

• +1
I already have a criminal record, nothing I posted here could ruin my reputation more than that anyway

• JFL
I already have a criminal record, nothing I posted here could ruin my reputation more than that anyway
Don’t hurt me either you dark triad bastard

• JFL
Why is your guys’ IPs showing Tamil Nadu, India? :ogre:

I’ve been deceived by white LARPers
don't lie, i'm in new delhi right now

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy and coisbhai
don't lie, i'm in new delhi right now
The IP can be delayed, it actually says you’re currently in Mumbai, have you been city hopping across the land of India?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NoseProphecy, rand anon and Crisick
The IP can be delayed, it actually says you’re currently in Mumbai, have you been city hopping across the land of India?
yea me and my hubby @AlexBrown84 are traveling around with his jetpack, we are flying faster than light speed

• JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy, rand anon and coisbhai
yea me and my hubby @AlexBrown84 are traveling around with his jetpack, we are flying faster than light speed
I assume there is Jewish sex involved? :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy and Crisick
I've been using a VPN since i first registered, and a built-in fingerprint changer. All websites are honeypots these days. But i do agree it's stupid for mods to have access to any users IP address, only senior moderators should have that access. Especially considering you have mods who have only been on the site a year or two with less than 10k posts. The turnover for staff is high aswell. The real funny part is when mods look at the ip of larpers and see indians larping as whites or some other ethnicity.

• JFL
I've been using a VPN since i first registered, and a built-in fingerprint changer. All websites are honeypots these days. But i do agree it's stupid for mods to have access to any users IP address, only senior moderators should have that access. Especially considering you have mods who have only been on the site a year or two with less than 10k posts. The turnover for staff is high aswell. The real funny part is when mods look at the ip of larpers and see indians larping as whites or some other ethnicity.
I never check IP addresses unless it’s in approval queues where I need to check, I’m more focused on greycels saying they had an old account from 2020 but when I check their potential multiple accounts it’s just a random account from March 2024 that got rejected

There was a incident in 2022 where former mods sold users information
I didnt buy but a good friend of mine did and now i have a picture of @wollet2 house in my old phone :lul::lul::lul:
jfl i remember that shit, those days you had to think twice before roasting the shit out of the mods

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Samsepioler and Obito
I never check IP addresses unless it’s in approval queues where I need to check, I’m more focused on greycels saying they had an old account from 2020 but when I check their potential multiple accounts it’s just a random account from March 2024 that got rejected
It's not a huge deal because you can't really doxx with just an ip address but it makes sense since mods approve account registrations.
DENY ALL INDIAN REGISTRATION REQUESTS :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: coisbhai
i log in using university wifi

cant do it if im broke as hell and my identity is being a loser and no one wants me around and i dunno about blackmailing in shithole

What would mod do if they found i live in mumbai, right beside the street shitting lake?

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
Why is your guys’ IPs showing Tamil Nadu, India? :ogre:

I’ve been deceived by white LARPers
I think you should tell us your full name , address, bank details and nin to even out the playing field.

• JFL
Reactions: coisbhai
Even if they have all your info down to your tax number, what are they gonna do? Master is gonna come and stab you 28 times?
Legit,the only time master leaves is house is to take out his trash we have video proof

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters, rand anon and Jova
Legit,the only time master leaves is house is to take out his trash we have video proof
957C6DF7 1B9F 45B7 9472 AE1AE51A411C

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Jova and RichardSpencel
Im too meaningless to be doxxed

• +1
Reactions: Jova