The shopkeeper's fetish

Aladin

Aladin

Kraken
There is a shopkeeper who has a fetish for being robbed, but only by good looking men. The men rob his store every day despite being rich themselves and having no need to do so. The shopkeeper doesn't report them to the police and cums to it.

Then suddenly a starving man comes in and sees everyone else is stealing, so tries to steal an apple for some form of energy as its not expensive.

Suddenly the shopkeeper starts to cry and calls the police, the poor guy who stole gets life in prison. On social media everyone comforts the shop keeper who's apple was stolen. The next day the good looking robbers come back and start stealing again.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit, HTN_Mentalcel, SharpOrange and 14 others
Is this a rape analogy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997
Jfl at this

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
False equivalence.

Is this a rape analogy
OP is retarded 80% of women orgasm to rape. It has nothing to do with looks. Rape is about consent.

False equivalence.

OP is retarded 80% of women orgasm to rape. It has nothing to do with looks. Rape is about consent.
They are more likely to call the police on non chads than chad though. thats the point

They are more likely to call the police on non chads than chad though. thats the point
And? They are more likely to consent to chad than non-chad. What's the problem?

And? They are more likely to consent to chad than non-chad. What's the problem?
I'm talking about when Chads rape them. In college fraternity men (who are usually chads), rape a bunch of chicks. It's not like they need to rape to get sex, but when it comes to amount of sex

consensual sex and rape sex>consensual sex

thus they rape, and dont get reported.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
I'm talking about when Chads rape them. In college fraternity men (who are usually chads), rape a bunch of chicks. It's not like they need to rape to get sex, but when it comes to amount of sex

consensual sex and rape sex>consensual sex

thus they rape, and dont get reported.
How do they get raped?

Studies have found fraternity men are three times more likely to rape women than nonaffiliated classmates. Most gang rapes reported on campus are tied to fraternities.
@David Rothschild

• Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit
What do you mean? Chad has sex with them without their consent.

@David Rothschild
Nothing in the article says women aren't reporting rape by Chad. The fraternities are protecting the rapists. Plus a lot of the stuff which happens are in grey area which cannot be properly classified as rape or sexual assault. So it's hard to prosecute them.

Nothing in the article says women aren't reporting rape by Chad. The fraternities are protecting the rapists. Plus a lot of the stuff which happens are in grey area which cannot be properly classified as rape or sexual assault. So it's hard to prosecute them.
I was merely pointing out Chad rapes. You asked "how do they get raped by chad", and said "they are more likely to consent to chad"
Also, many rapes do go unreported:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
I was merely pointing out Chad rapes. You asked "how do they get raped by chad", and said "they are more likely to consent to chad"
Also, many rapes do go unreported:
I was asking the context in which you are saying they get raped. I have already said rape doesn't have much to do with looks.
Even chad gets falsely accused of rape.

I was asking the context in which you are saying they get raped. I have already said rape doesn't have much to do with looks.
Even chad gets falsely accused of rape.

The way they get raped is probably where chad gets them drunk, and maybe even uses other date rape drugs. Also, when he gets them in the bedroom they probably put up some last minute resistance and then he just flat out ignores it and shoves his dick in anyway. The drugged up chick can barely think straight so she just goes along with it. Then she goes home via the walk of shame and brags to her friends about how she fucked the hot dude from the frat while feeling like a whore deep down.

• Woah
The way they get raped is probably where chad gets them drunk, and maybe even uses other date rape drugs. Also, when he gets them in the bedroom they probably put up some last minute resistance and then he just flat out ignores it and shoves his dick in anyway. The drugged up chick can barely think straight so she just goes along with it. Then she goes home via the walk of shame and brags to her friends about how she fucked the hot dude from the frat while feeling like a whore deep down.

• Woah
you dont believe any fraternity members ever use drugs to get sex from women?
I do but i don't really believe most women(except some degraned sluts) brag about it after getting raped.

• Woah
I do but i don't really believe most women(except some degraned sluts) brag about it after getting raped.
yeah that part may be a tad exaggerated but the part about how frat chads go about raping them is true

• Woah
Did Not READ

• +1
Literally the plot of the movie Nymphomaniac by Lars Von Trier.

The entire movie, the main protagonist female is venting her frustrations of being raped and being obsessed with sex to some lonely old man who found her raped in an alley and saved her. She constantly tells him the stories of her days getting fucked by everyone and their momma. Then at the end of the movie, he decides to rape her but she points a gun at him, prompting him to tell her…. “But you fucked thousands of men…” before she kills him.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Primalsplit, GetShrekt, BrahminBoss and 2 others

The entire movie, the main protagonist female is venting her frustrations of being raped and being obsessed with sex to some lonely old man who found her raped in an alley and saved her. She constantly tells him the stories of her days getting fucked by everyone and their momma. Then at the end of the movie, he decides to rape her but she points a gun at him, prompting him to tell her…. “But you fucked thousands of men…” before she kills him.
interesting

this is why when you rape a woman, you have to injure her and beat the shit out of her. so she is crippled and cant fight back

There is a shopkeeper who has a fetish for being robbed, but only by good looking men. The men rob his store every day despite being rich themselves and having no need to do so. The shopkeeper doesn't report them to the police and cums to it.

Then suddenly a starving man comes in and sees everyone else is stealing, so tries to steal an apple for some form of energy as its not expensive.

Suddenly the shopkeeper starts to cry and calls the police, the poor guy who stole gets life in prison. On social media everyone comforts the shop keeper who's apple was stolen. The next day the good looking robbers come back and start stealing again.
Meanwhile, the shopkeeper and his wife:

20890.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Aladin

GOLD

It's over for Stellan Skarsgardcels.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore