The state of London currently is disgusting

coispet

coispet

Jatt

A defenceless and innocent man was robbed and brutally murdered over a fake watch

The murderers were instigated by a security guard that was working at the Restaurant the victim was celebrating at

Rest in Peace :feelscry:

Everyday becomes harder, I close my eyes, open them and I’m still living in this chaotic and shitty city

brad pitt gywneth paltrow GIF

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), randomop, Alt Number 3 and 12 others
Jfl at these redpillers who scam people showing expensive shit. Chad slays in sandals

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, atlantean, Swarthy Knight and 2 others
Jfl at these redpillers who scam people showing expensive shit. Chad slays in sandals
Are you in love with Chad or something? Why do you subconsciously let yourself get cucked by this made up fantasy Chad?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shabby890, murdah, 5'7 zoomer and 10 others
Are you in love with Chad or something? Why do you subconsciously let yourself get cucked by this made up fantasy Chad?
Yes

Last edited:

A defenceless and innocent man was robbed and brutally murdered over a fake watch

The murderers were instigated by a security guard that was working at the Restaurant the victim was celebrating at

Everyday becomes harder, I close my eyes, open them and I’m still living in this chaotic and shitty city

Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA

• JFL
Reactions: coispet
niggers gonna nig

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and coispet
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and ominion
I am

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, ominion and coispet
this is truly saddening
rip emmanuel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and coispet
  • +1
Reactions: ominion and CarrotMaxxer
If you live in England and aren't actively trying to move, then what are you doing with your life? The only exceptions are seaside towns (Devon, Cornwall etc). I moved out of England six months ago and it was the best decision I have ever made.

I can't name a single good thing about England, the people are shit, it's overcrowded, crime rates are soaring and the weather is dog shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, xegigi and coispet
If you live in England and aren't actively trying to move, then what are you doing with your life? The only exceptions are seaside towns (Devon, Cornwall etc). I moved out of England six months ago and it was the best decision I have ever made.

I can't name a single good thing about England, the people are shit, it's overcrowded, crime rates are soaring and the weather is dog shit.
Where did you move to?

Also I’m a second oldest son of 6 children, I can’t abandon my family unfortunately plus I’m in university right now, as soon as I get my degree I’m outta here :what:

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Where did you move to?
Jersey, it's a British island but it's near France. It has one of the lowest crime rates, but surprisingly there's also very little black people living on the island :hnghn:

Also I’m a second oldest son of 6 children, I can’t abandon my family unfortunately plus I’m in university right now, as soon as I get my degree I’m outta here :what:
That's rough, luckily I had no ties here so I could just move simply. Where would you move after uni?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and coispet
Jersey, it's a British island but it's near France. It has one of the lowest crime rates, but surprisingly there's also very little black people living on the island :hnghn:

That's rough, luckily I had no ties here so I could just move simply. Where would you move after uni?
America, where there’s more black people, more crime, more racism and less halal meat :feelscry:

But I’m still deluded by the muhh American Dream :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: murdah and N1666
America, where there’s more black people, more crime, more racism and less halal meat :feelscry:

But I’m still deluded by the muhh American Dream :feelskek:
America is full of deranged animals, living there would be like a horror movie. Only place worth living is south Carolina

• +1
America is full of deranged animals, living there would be like a horror movie. Only place worth living is south Carolina
I’ve never been to America, all my friends that have said they loved it but then again, they went for holiday

I’d consider Canada, even raise my future children there, there’s a lot of Pakistanis there which would be nice, good to stay close to your own community, less likely to suffer from Imposter Syndrome

• +1
Who asked. Were closer to subhuman than we are chad, stop mentally masturbating over men. Everyone needs to fashionmaxx we aint no chads

• +1
Niggas cant even wear fake jewellery

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL

How many mosques?

• +1
Niggers smh

• JFL
  • +1
Can’t even take public transport anymore. Especially at night. Too many chimp outs and crazies bothering you.

• +1
Reactions: coispet and try2beme

UK drillers may think they're tough, but this is what they sound like.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, mayo mogger, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
According to Google there's just one, I've never seen it before. Nor have I seen any Muslims either
Fuarkk mogger. How do you afford to live if you’re neeting?

• +1
Fuarkk mogger. How do you afford to live if you’re neeting?
My mother already lived there so I don't have to pay rent. I have my own money saved regardless alongside different investments, I'm a NEET only because I could afford to be one in the first place.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: coispet and moggathon
My mother already lived there so I don't have to pay rent. I have my own money saved regardless alongside different investments, I'm a NEET only because I could afford to be one in the first place.
Mogs me

• +1
anglos should die, let the celtic warriors takeover, these nigs are lucky

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah, coispet and mayo mogger

Tbh who cares, murder rates in westerns countries are falling rapidly. Even in the U.S it dropped 13% last year which is insane for 1 year alone. Crazies are still out there but it's getting better.

• Hmm...
let the niggers kill the niggers.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Import the third world.... well you know the rest

• +1
They all just happened to be black

surprised matt leblanc GIF
Black on black crime is the real tragedy, imagine being a decent black person and getting killed and robbed by your own people. Black people do it to themselves. To blacks, anyone is a future victim even their own kind

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, murdah and coispet
  • +1
Reactions: murdah
I’ve never been to America, all my friends that have said they loved it but then again, they went for holiday

I’d consider Canada, even raise my future children there, there’s a lot of Pakistanis there which would be nice, good to stay close to your own community, less likely to suffer from Imposter Syndrome
I live in the US. It’s actually great. Even in cucked California. I can pretty much do as I please. I actually love living here. Even though I hate the government.