There are people who don’t eat fast food because of looksmaxing

The Grinch

The Grinch

Custom title
Aahahahahahahaha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, fukmylyf, Ricky212 and 8 others
isnt it good to avoid goyslop in general?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, ShowerMaxxing, ReadBooksEveryday and 7 others
unhealthy food
Org users starve themselves and don’t eat for multiple days, do you think that’s much healthier than eating a burger here and there?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: micropp and wsada
Too poor for that shit anyways:feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
As long as my mum still cooks for me I‘ll eat anything she does.

• Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
calories are calories bud

makes no difference
so many retards can’t grasp this concept
“calories are calories” is a braindead normie belief. 2000 calories of deep fried goyslop consisting of bread, potatoes oil, sauces made with oil is not the same as 2000 calories of meat and butter

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and ShowerMaxxing
“calories are calories” is a braindead normie belief. 2000 calories of deep fried goyslop consisting of bread, potatoes oil, sauces made with oil is not the same as 2000 calories of meat and butter
For losing weight all that matters is calories

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
For losing weight all that matters is calories
no, people on carnivore/keto diets eat tons of calories and lose weight, I failed to lose weight on 1800-2100 calories per day of shit food, switched to carnivore for weight loss I was eating upwards of 3000 calories per day and I lost 20kg

no, people on carnivore/keto diets eat tons of calories and lose weight, I failed to lose weight on 1800-2100 calories per day of shit food, switched to carnivore for weight loss I was eating upwards of 3000 calories per day and I lost 20kg
Ok you just outed yourself as a retard, I’m not gonna even read past the first sentence because I know everything I need to know about your intelligence now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, GabachoCopium, Ricky212 and 1 other person
Ok you just outed yourself as a retard, I’m not gonna even read past the first sentence because I know everything I need to know about your intelligence now.
imagine calling others retarded when you can’t even finish reading

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf and Lulleko
Chick fil a is the only goyslop I eat

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
imagine calling others retarded when you can’t even finish reading
You outed yourself as a retard dude, I’m not gonna even bother with you because your argument is fundamentally wrong and has been disproven so many times, cope all you want idc.

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
i eat fried chicken often and my skin is perfect

Yeah but unhealthy food affects your skin
What did I just say a few replies ago retard ? I said in the context of simply losing weight due to a caloric deficit it doesn’t matter wtf you eat, I never said you should do it that way, but you niggers like to over complicate everything, because you retards don’t understand that the whole fitness industry is built on basically over complicating and stretching out all of fitness which can be roughly explained to someone in under 6 hours

You outed yourself as a retard dude, I’m not gonna even bother with you because your argument is fundamentally wrong and has been disproven so many times, cope all you want idc.
just answer the question, how did my weight loss stall on 2000 cals of garbage food while it didn’t on 3000 cals of proper human food?

if a calorie was a calorie that wouldn’t have happened

just answer the question, how did my weight loss stall on 2000 cals of garbage food while it didn’t on 3000 cals of proper human food?

if a calorie was a calorie that wouldn’t have happened
Because you weren’t eating 2000kcal on the garbage diet and neither where you eating 3000kcal on the proper diet

You can enjoy it if you eat it the right way.

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch
What did I just say a few replies ago retard ? I said in the context of simply losing weight due to a caloric deficit it doesn’t matter wtf you eat, I never said you should do it that way, but you niggers like to over complicate everything, because you retards don’t understand that the whole fitness industry is built on basically over complicating and stretching out all of fitness which can be roughly explained to someone in under 6 hours
Bro I agree with you, I never said you're wrong. I just mentioned its downside

Because you weren’t eating 2000kcal on the garbage diet and neither where you eating 3000kcal on the proper diet
yes I was JFL I tracked everything. if you wanna keep being a braindead normie then fine but I won’t.

btw this isn’t just one anecdote. search calories on r/carnivore, you will find people eating up to 4000 daily and not gaining weight

actual mental illness

yes I was JFL I tracked everything. if you wanna keep being a braindead normie then fine but I won’t.

btw this isn’t just one anecdote. search calories on r/carnivore, you will find people eating up to 4000 daily and not gaining weight
Yeah this whole conversation is retarded, it’s not the case, keto/carnivore is a meme, ik for a fact you didn’t track properly.

It's possible and I fundamentally agree with you. The reason one might burn fat on a calorically dense yet nutritious meal plan is because the body makes better use of those nutrients, increases the metabolisms and opts towards fat burning and muscle building on such a diet.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Yeah this whole conversation is retarded, it’s not the case, keto/carnivore is a meme, ik for a fact you didn’t track properly.
I tracked every single thing exactly. Some days I had even more than 3000. I didn’t say you have to go carnivore for life, I only did it for weight loss not a life long diet, but it’s easily the best diet in existence for losing weight

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
It's possible and I fundamentally agree with you. The reason one might burn fat on a calorically dense yet nutritious meal plan is because the body makes better use of those nutrients, increases the metabolisms and opts towards fat burning and muscle building on such a diet.
Calories are a meme anyway, it’s just some number given to what’s contained in fats, protein, carbs, not all will be the same

Protein has a thermic effect every 10g of protein consumed burns 30 cals. Assuming you ate 300g of protein you’d have burnt 900 cals just digesting the food meaning it would be as if u only ate 2100 cals. Combine that with cardio and other shit and u probably were in a deficit

U basically describe the Indian diet hahahaha

calories are calories bud

makes no difference
No that’s a horrid roided up bodybuilder arguement, what you eat does matter. You’ll be malnourished and feel like utter garbage if u eat garbage. You are what u eat

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry