"tHerE iS nO hEiGhT LiMit"

pablomaxx

pablomaxx

It's like saying "the bigger the tits the better"

If you see a girl with enormously large tits or ass, you're definitely going to stare, but they're disproportional and comically stand out.

6'6+ you start to stick out like a sore thumb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, WatermelonLover, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 5 others
Subhumans

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clqs, brucewayne78, WatermelonLover and 2 others
Factual. Golden ratio is where it's at. 6'0-6'3 is ideal height by modern standards, 6'4-6'6 is less desirable, but still serviceable.
Over 6'6 is just like having a huge fake looking BBL truck of an ass. Some people are interested in the grotesque and assymmetrical, but it's a small percentage.
NBA players slay due to fame and money.

Not only that, but statistically taller people tend to have more elongated faces. Some call it "horseface dsorder". Not ideal. They also die earlier. Big bodies are more taxing to the cardiovascular system. They also have a higher likelihood of having cancer(more cells=higher probability one of it goes rogue and you develop cancer).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, Primalsplit, EggKing and 5 others
Factual. Golden ratio is where it's at. 6'0-6'3 is ideal height by modern standards, 6'4-6'6 is less desirable, but still serviceable.
Over 6'6 is just like having a huge fake looking BBL truck of an ass. Some people are interested in the grotesque and assymmetrical, but it's a small percentage.

Not only that, but statistically taller people tend to have more elongated faces. Some call it "horseface dsorder". Not ideal. They also die earlier. Big bodies are more taxing to the cardiovascular system. They also have a higher likelihood of having cancer(more cells=higher probability one of it goes rogue and you develop cancer).
I got a bit of a horse face unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: mrdouchebag
Is 6'1 ideal

Superman is 6'3 in the comics, only the actor is 6'1

I don't read comics. Well, still within the ideal range I mentioned.
6'0-6'3>6'4-6'6>everything else.

I don't read comics. Well, still within the ideal range I mentioned.
6'0-6'3>6'4-6'6>everything else.
Lifefuel

So should I get thick shoes or lifts to fraud to 6'3 or is 6'2 with normal shoes( me ) enough

If you see a girl with enormously large tits or ass, you're definitely going to stare, but they're disproportional and comically stand out.

there is a height limit but for many foids who have a height fetish the taller the better

Factual. Golden ratio is where it's at. 6'0-6'3 is ideal height by modern standards,
Potent manlet cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, brucewayne78, WatermelonLover and 1 other person
Shit's a meme at this point but as a cockologist myself I have to use this opportunity to say, the same is for dicks. Past 8 freak. Past 7 hurts. Ideal is 5.5-6.5.

@Michael Myers

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, pablomaxx, Deleted member 62821 and 1 other person

it’s not the same as tits:feelsokman:

I know I can always count on tiktok for some heightpills

You'll literally find users on there who would kill a 5'6 guy if it were legal

no shit type shit

They are literally mogging everyone in the vid fuckinh coper

Nah am 6'2 and domt feel tall among north indian zoomers i need to be 6'5 minimum and giving mybest , i was eating food and saw a guy 2 inches taller than me and i just gave up everything and left, thats how much it affected me

• So Sad
Reactions: brucewayne78
in principle yeah, but who tf cares, mog or be mogged

• +1
Reactions: pablomaxx
I think 6’3 and 6’4 are the best heights to be

hi is 6"3 good? Are there shoes that don't boost height as much?

Cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: pablomaxx
Nah am 6'2 and domt feel tall among north indian zoomers i need to be 6'5 minimum and giving mybest , i was eating food and saw a guy 2 inches taller than me and i just gave up everything and left, thats how much it affected me
My dude, just because one guy out of 100 mogs you doesn't mean shit

What matters is being 8+ inches taller than the average female height, girls don't really care if you're 6'4 or 6'6, as long as she feels dominated

And girls that are less than 5'11 can't really tell between those two

• Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall
cope harder bud

Shit's a meme at this point but as a cockologist myself I have to use this opportunity to say, the same is for dicks. Past 8 freak. Past 7 hurts. Ideal is 5.5-6.5.

@Michael Myers
Good post my friend.

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico