This dream so weird i have to tell u guys

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
i know no one reads this, idc i'm saving this for myself.
first thing i remmeber i was in a cafe net. i was laying against the wall and the manager came aggressively pulled me from the wall and told me "DONT TOUCH THE WALL".
i raged and grabbed him and throw him at middle saying "the fuck did u just do?!" then we had a big fight. i brutally kicked his ass with a chair. the chair broke in his head. he escaped and i chased him, then he found a bigger stick. thats when i started running.

then i was in car, in road we saw a guy i know from work and he said stop. we stopped but my lighter dropped in sidewalk. when i picked it, it lit fire and i dropped it.
it dropped in a coal factory and everything started burning and i was trying to put down fire. then the manager at that factory grabbed me and wanted to sue me or sth, i said man ur factory was already on fire, i was just trying to help.

then he took me to security camera room. i knew i was about to be busted so i escaped, while running saw some far family members.

then out of nowhere a young guy, 17yo or sth came to me and said "why do u have 2 handsfree?" i said "do i?!" and he was right.

he then got really disappointed and said "so you are a cop?!" then he pulled a gun and pointed at me. i said "omg man i swear to god im not a cop, idk how this shit happened. how having 2 handsfree has anything to do with being a cop anyway. and i dont even know u or what u do, im just passing..." he started shooting and i kept trying to dodge.
then they were two chasing me with gun.
i got tired of running and dodging bullets so in a turn i stopped and attacked them, took his gun and then escaped to mountains.
thats when i met the stacy co-worker supervisor.
she had a helicoopter and told me to go flying with her i said no. she started crying and saying why i reject her and can't i understand that she loves me.
when she said this i got emotional and said "really?" and i started crying a bit too. i said ok lets hangout, lets go flying or whatever.
can't remember much more from this part, cuz dad woke me up for dinner.

omg i forgot the most halarious part, i was listening to a song entry dream with those handsfrees.
at somepoint, people asked me wtf is this song? i said idk and checked my phone, a song was being played. i stopped it and even turned off phone but the song didn't end.
it was my own song being played on repeat.
later when i woke up, i realized my laptop was playing my song on repeat irl.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Infinite, fuxkdakikez, i_love_roosters and 1 other person
1d48c51c8526a0b34d72be9990c45b6e

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 62070 and Vermilioncore
no tldr my boi

i know no one reads this, idc i'm saving this for myself.
first thing i remmeber i was in a cafe net. i was laying against the wall and the manager came aggressively pulled me from the wall and told me "DONT TOUCH THE WALL".
i raged and grabbed him and throw him at middle saying "the fuck did u just do?!" then we had a big fight. i brutally kicked his ass with a chair. the chair broke in his head. he escaped and i chased him, then he found a bigger stick. thats when i started running.

then i was in car, in road we saw a guy i know from work and he said stop. we stopped but my lighter dropped in sidewalk. when i picked it, it lit fire and i dropped it.
it dropped in a coal factory and everything started burning and i was trying to put down fire. then the manager at that factory grabbed me and wanted to sue me or sth, i said man ur factory was already on fire, i was just trying to help.

then he took me to security camera room. i knew i was about to be busted so i escaped, while running saw some far family members.

then out of nowhere a young guy, 17yo or sth came to me and said "why do u have 2 handsfree?" i said "do i?!" and he was right.

he then got really disappointed and said "so you are a cop?!" then he pulled a gun and pointed at me. i said "omg man i swear to god im not a cop, idk how this shit happened. how having 2 handsfree has anything to do with being a cop anyway. and i dont even know u or what u do, im just passing..." he started shooting and i kept trying to dodge.
then they were two chasing me with gun.
i got tired of running and dodging bullets so in a turn i stopped and attacked them, took his gun and then escaped to mountains.
thats when i met the stacy co-worker supervisor.
she had a helicoopter and told me to go flying with her i said no. she started crying and saying why i reject her and can't i understand that she loves me.
when she said this i got emotional and said "really?" and i started crying a bit too. i said ok lets hangout, lets go flying or whatever.
can't remember much more from this part, cuz dad woke me up for dinner.

omg i forgot the most halarious part, i was listening to a song entry dream with those handsfrees.
at somepoint, people asked me wtf is this song? i said idk and checked my phone, a song was being played. i stopped it and even turned off phone but the song didn't end.
it was my own song being played on repeat.
later when i woke up, i realized my laptop was playing my song on repeat irl.
Only chad can experience this irl.

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly
Only chad can experience this irl.
i didn't know i'm dreaming at all. i love these authentic dreams, because i usually realize im dreaming and just lucid.

• +1
Reactions: thatrandomteen
i didn't know i'm dreaming at all. i love these authentic dreams, because i usually realize im dreaming and just lucid.
me i don’t usually it ends like i am being either sued or being expelled at school . Than I wake up and thank god i was dreaming

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly
Omg, this is interesting. My dreams ever since I came to .org always ends badly

• So Sad
Reactions: greycel