IMG 0436
this has to be satirical or propaganda.

@Magnum Opus

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, nope, Costcosuperstore and 12 others
IMG 0437

WHICH ONE OF YOU ORG BBCPILLED CUCKS IS WRITING THIS FAN FIC???

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Costcosuperstore, Bushman and 13 others
Tales from a vietnamese child residing in @Xangsane's basement forced to write internet stories 24/7

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Costcosuperstore, 97baHater and 11 others
wouldn't be surprised if it's real I know so many black men that talk like this

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, hopecel, 97baHater and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nope, Costcosuperstore, Bushman and 5 others
JBB deniers on suicide watch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Bushman, 97baHater and 1 other person
wouldn't be surprised if it's real I know so many black men that talk like this
I’ve seen people in class talk about bbc it’s going too far bro

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, 97baHater and xegigi
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Carv and not__cel
“So I’m a white woman” -
1A00B80F 020F 4430 AA2C 661E9FC0F093

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ambi, aesthetic beauty, Costcosuperstore and 8 others
im not even black and i talk like that

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ambi, Costcosuperstore, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
View attachment 2906245
this has to be satirical or propaganda.

@Magnum Opus
Prob 🧢

Niggas just see them as fun. Source? Me and my black buddies. There are one or 2 who see it as “revenge” for slavery but these lot are very rare and tend to be looked at with a side eye by most blacks because it’s cringe take

• +1
Reactions: ambi
They will destroy themselves it seems. Make enemies out of their own allies. I would not be surprised if that was the whole purpose of these rhetoric's popularity. Without it there would be too much risk for interoperability. Everyone should have known blm/bnwo/slavery/chosenone type ideologies were grifts. In short, the whole race propaganda has done well to input victim mentality into black Americans, despite their quality of life within their regions being far greater than most melinated people around the world considering their behavior.

The victim mentality combined with western behavior means as an effect, european people will then grow to resent them, and really start to be racist against them if they werent so from the beginning. This is easily observable in modern times as you can now see many European men share their views on being the victim. Or that black people are the problem. Basically open season for real hatred and racism. Its a cycle. Sadly, this cycle will trickle down to other races of african and melinated man (as its essentially no difference between a African, jamacian, and a black American to other europeans or asian races). The world will eventually hate black people of all colors if they dont already, and the status quo will remain. In this system for one to remain rich, another must be poor it seems. It does not help that there is a conflict of interest, especially in nations such as africa where resources are abundant.

Theres a idea someone said a while ago here that in order for you to really treat someone like shit you need to add zoomorphism. Which is why slaves in America were often diplicted as monkeys, or with over exaggerated traits, as well as convenient scientifically studies about superiors and inferior genetics.

Hopefully in the future the majority of humans can catch on to this, find solutions to the system and cease it once and for all.

Last edited:
A jew typed that