This Is the only type of girl Who i accept

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
IMG 20240518 162053
IMG 20240512 183022

Extremely High dimorphism, Ideal puppy eyes, must look sweet and pure and unthreatening as fuck, low class, Better if She does drugs or has a past in the Ward, must be slim (no "Chubby" or "pawg" cope),170-180 cms height. Other incels can have low pedigree turbosluts Who post bikini pics and want/desire a lavish lifestyle

My stats : 6'5", 23" bideltoid, 20% bf, NEET, past as a drug addict and in the Ward, spend most of my time playing obscure videogames and Reading obscure fantasy novels, current face
IMG 20240517 133032

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: atlantean, theonewhocantascend, Latvianchud185 and 23 others
she does not particularly low class or high class, just an average foid which is ideal

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and DelonLover1999
she does not particularly low class or high class, just an average foid which is ideal
Yeah i don't make assumptions based on pics, everyone can fake High class, ideally they should be low class like me

Bro Ur 6ft5 go out and slay

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and the BULL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, cyprian_tomaszewski and LooksOrDeath
No girl will ever accept me nor love me

She does not look "extremely feminine"
This Is the peak of feminine, oval soft jaw and puppy eyes, slim nose and naturally High collagen without looking like some Battle cum dumpster

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and LooksOrDeath
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: albe.ORG and LooksOrDeath
This Is the peak of feminine, oval soft jaw and puppy eyes, slim nose and naturally High collagen without looking like some Battle cum dumpster
large jaw, tilted brows, wide mouth

not saying she is not attractive but she is not "the peak of feminine"

large jaw, tilted brows, wide mouth

not saying she is not attractive but she is not "the peak of feminine"
What's the peak of feminine then ?? I see many masc girls worshipped here and social media

someone like taran ig

who?
Like Adriana lima and Megan roche, very masculine, then all the tik tok girls Who get posted here with very masculine Eye areas and lower third, plus they post themselves half naked, flashing lavish lifestyle, that shit turns me off

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, LooksOrDeath and albe.ORG
Wanted to post oneitis too but you would have got mad so i passed. She Fits the Bill except that she's High class and doesn't do drugs , only looks wise

You can’t even get a 300lbs bbw to hold your hand

It doesn't matter what your type is, bucko. Beggars can't be choosers.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, NoReedemingFeature and datboijj
You can’t even get a 300lbs bbw to hold your hand
Aren't you the One Who loves landwhale? Sounds like projection

• +1
Reactions: nofap
Wanted to post oneitis too but you would have got mad so i passed. She Fits the Bill except that she's High class and doesn't do drugs , only looks wise
Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey
Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

It doesn't matter what your type is, bucko. Beggars can't be choosers.
It matters, it's either this or nothing. I actually have some choice. It's not all black and White like you think, people like me fit a niche

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Aren't you the One Who loves landwhale? Sounds like projection
Legit
I only try to slay 100+ kg landwhales but I fail miserably at it
After giving it a second thought about what i said You’re actually completely right

Didnt know that org knew am bbwonly

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Legit
I only try to slay 100+ kg landwhales but I fail miserably at it
After giving it a second thought about what i said You’re actually completely right

Didn’t know i waBbw onlycel
Landwhales have higher standards than stacies

Bro you got PTSD from this post lmao they look like her, same pheno and features
most diabolical user on the forum

waiting for 2 weeks to pass for you to call her a ltb curry again

It matters, it's either this or nothing. I actually have some choice. It's not all black and White like you think, people like me fit a niche
At least be honest with yourself, bucko

Landwhales have higher standards than stacies
No
They’re just coping and delusional, deep down they know nobody wants them and they jump on every htn+ guy’s cock if given even the slightest bit of attention

I’m just too subhuman to slay bbws

At least be honest with yourself, bucko
View attachment 2927998
I'm very realistic, i arranged a date with both of those girls when i was cat fishing with my pics in Russia, unfortunately cannot replicate It in Italy, get only dates with non interestjng girls

• JFL
Reactions: Crisick and St.TikTokcel
most diabolical user on the forum

waiting for 2 weeks to pass for you to call her a ltb curry again
Bro you posted an extremely unflattering ss from a potato quality video that time, that doesn't matter

I'm very realistic, i arranged a date with both of those girls when i was cat fishing with my pics in Russia, unfortunately cannot replicate It in Italy, get only dates with non interestjng girls
@russiancelreturns @ascension @Crisick
Jfl9

• JFL
Reactions: ascension, the BULL and Crisick
Bro you posted an extremely unflattering ss from a potato quality video that time, that doesn't matter
lolz ive posted like 100s of pics of her

and youve called her mtb billion times

• Hmm...
@russiancelreturns @ascension @Crisick
View attachment 2928001
Bro i could get this type of girl if i was in the right location. In Italy girls like this are very rare and the dominant guys are like the opposite of me, they have beards tatoos tan very loud very extroverted

lolz ive posted like 100s of pics of her

and youve called her mtb billion times
You're tripping i even used her as pfp One time because i was in awe

liquid shit

• JFL
Reactions: wsada and St.TikTokcel
Bro i could get this type of girl if i was in the right location. In Italy girls like this are very rare and the dominant guys are like the opposite of me, they have beards tatoos tan very loud very extroverted
Sorry, bucko, but it's not the location. Just the bone difference. Location does not matter for terroni like pic related. Too bad, you're not that guy.
3881272 00119414 E127 4987 88A0 7A190ACAFCA9

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, sweetheart, wsada and 2 others
Sorry, bucko, but it's not the location. Just the bone difference. Location does not matter for terrones like pic related. Too bad, you're not that guy.
View attachment 2928020
i have seen this photo multiple times jfl. this guy has all of all (shit long midface, good bones)

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Sorry, bucko, but it's not the location. Just the bone difference. Location does not matter for terrones like pic related. Too bad, you're not that guy.
View attachment 2928020
Bro you're too fixated with this chad or nothing mentality. I never even Met a guy like this irl in my whole Life. And i can get girls in Italy Just not the ones i'm interested to

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Crisick
He's not 6'5 actually kys if u believe him bc it means ur autistic and dumb genuinely low iq
I am Bro my friend Is 6'4" measured at the doc and i heightmog him, also he heightmogs almost everyone in city so not cope.

I am Bro my friend Is 6'4" measured at the doc and i heightmog him, also he heightmogs almost everyone in city so not cope.
Your friend is measured 4’6 at best, Bull.

i have seen this photo multiple times jfl. this guy has all of all (shit long midface, good bones)
It's not even long.

• JFL
Reactions: Crisick
I don't believe you, show you standing next to a measurement. Biggest larper on forum

I don't believe you, show you standing next to a measurement. Biggest larper on forum
Lol why would i larp about the height but not the rest? Can't i have something going on for me?

Lol why would i larp about the height but not the rest? Can't i have something going on for me?
Now you even exposed yourself more. Yes, you don't have anything going on for you. Plus you fucking said you have 23 inch bidelt LMAOO

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back