This is you trying to convince yourself you're a mentalcel, and not just an ugly fuck

Sc22

Sc22

Banned
Spoiler alert: your social anxiety and awkwardness is not the cause of your problems, but rather the symptom of a much bigger problem, you being ugly as fuck BOYYO.

Attachments

• math.jpg
    math.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 53
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and Time Travel
cope tbh

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, kobecel, badromance and 5 others
what do you convince yourself that you are then

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, hebbewem and Time Travel
Get mental help. Youre closer to the rope than anyone else here.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 470
If you were good looking it wouldn't matter if you were autistic or had anxiety because foids would literally be approaching you and laughing at every awkward statement you made. If you can't talk to women you're ugly, women will talk to YOU if you are good looking and you don't even have to say a word.

If you were good looking it wouldn't matter if you were autistic or had anxiety because foids would literally be approaching you and laughing at every awkward statement you made. If you can't talk to women you're ugly, women will talk to YOU if you are good looking and you don't even have to say a word.
he is good looking, i have seen his pics

whatever you want to believe lmfao, you're fucking low iq and can't see the bigger picture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and badromance
What if you are average? :feelsuhh:

got to be extremely good looking depending on how big of an autist you are tbh

whatever you want to believe lmfao, you're fucking low iq and can't see the bigger picture
Can you explain bigger picture? Im corious

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Can you explain bigger picture? Im corious
Culture where girls don't really approach people, not being literally chad looking where personality and NT makes a colossal difference, being in a school with almost no girls, social group with no girls etc.

Culture where girls don't really approach people, not being literally chad looking where personality and NT makes a colossal difference, being in a school with almost no girls, social group with no girls etc.
Oh yeah definitly, Id say my social skills with women I like are terrible. Women I like I tend to ask them out on instagram instead of talking to them, my biggest issue

• +1
Reactions: MentalCel