Tiktokfag exposes a "secret world of looksmaxxing" and shows tiktok who "leads" it

Lokki

Lokki

Recognising patterns
I have a 25% feeling that this guy is trolling/ragebaiting and is actually an org user

"What im about to say puts me and my families lives at risk"

where? In mumbai?

"But someone has to expose this evil to the world"

"I recently stumbled across a secret society of looksmaxxers lead by 2 guys who try to stay out of the spotlight"

Does he think we are a part of some criminal organisation? :lul:

He then proceeds to use @AAAD horrible attempt at a self buccal fat removal to tell people how brainwashed and insecure we are

"I already exposed looksmax.org but this is a hidden subgroup, a secret of a secret"

He then talks about how @Clavicular is one of the "ring leaders of this group" and basically says we follow him blindly

Not hating on clavicular but I wouldnt trust anything he says

Either this retard is ragebaiting or an .org user, or he's just a fucking idiot

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: needhollowcheeks, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), LooksThinker and 16 others
TikTokcels are so fucking dramatic

No incel is gonna leave his parents basement to go after him.

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty, LooksThinker, <6PSLcel and 7 others
TikTokcels are so fucking dramatic

No incel is gonna leave his parents basement to go after him.
Hes acting like this "secret society" is big enough that there are enough people with ER mentality and low inhib to find him and do anything to him

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty and NoseProphecy
Jfl at him saying this puts him and his family’s lives at risk. It's not like he's going against a cartel or leaking classified CIA documents.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, BrahminBoss, NoseProphecy and 3 others
If those are our "ringleaders" I'm deleting my account.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gus17, LooksThinker, itsoverforus and 6 others
If those are our "ringleaders" I'm deleting my account.
If im supposed to follow their advice to my grave I'm just killing myself before they give me any advice

Only true .org lurkers have seen that post jfl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Mister Fuwy and Lokki
@maxxmclooks @LooksThinker

If im supposed to follow their advice to my grave I'm just killing myself before they give me any advice

Why do you incelmog me so hard

• JFL
Reactions: Lokki
the closest I've gotten to the "ring leaders"
Sz

Blud literally read some larps between narcy autists on an incel site now he thinks he's being hunted.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, itsoverforus, BootySniffer69 and 2 others
Dumb Indian curry I hope those ugly normies actually try doing this and fuck up their faces

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
I have a 25% feeling that this guy is trolling/ragebaiting and is actually an org user

where? In mumbai?

"I recently stumbled across a secret society of looksmaxxers lead by 2 guys who try to stay out of the spotlight"

He then proceeds to use @AAAD horrible attempt at a self buccal fat removal to tell people how brainwashed and insecure we are

"I already exposed looksmax.org but this is a hidden subgroup, a secret of a secret"

He then talks about how @Clavicular is one of the "ring leaders of this group" and basically says we follow him blindly

I don’t think clavicular even trusts himself. He said that he believes that bonesmashing ajd thumbpulling are cope yet he knowingly does them. So much of a leader jfl

I hate this curry so much. Annoys tf outta me whenever this pajeet pops up on my fyp

well i mean, sounds cool atleast:lul:

cool to be part of this secret society:feelsez:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itsoverforus and Lokki
FUCK NORMIES. FUCK THEM. BURN THEM AT THE STAKE:fire::fire::fire:. I HATE NORMIESSSSS. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomop and Lokki

where? In mumbai?

LMAO "CLAVICULARPLASTY" bro didnt read the thread:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and NoseProphecy

where? In mumbai?

Tiktokcelslike @aad and @Clavicular

stop rage baiting only from looksmaxxing stuff, do u have no other personalities ?

Its more this brown faggots fault but also yours

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
Tiktokcelslike @aad and @Clavicular

stop rage baiting only from looksmaxxing stuff, do u have no other personalities ?

Its more this brown faggots fault but also yours
try learning grammar i didnt understand a single fucking thing

try learning grammar i didnt understand a single fucking thing
Why tf did u make this thread buddy u the wrong messanger ur the tiktokcels we dont want here coming with the same useless energy as the shitskin curry

Why tf did u make this thread buddy u the wrong messanger ur the tiktokcels we dont want here coming with the same useless energy as the shitskin curry
DNRD not an incel nor a tiktok addict