tinder & gym cope

D

Deleted member 483

it is what it is
I don't really trust photofeeler and cuck shit like that, so I just run tinder experiments with diff. anglefrauds/pic styles and see how I do based on number of likes/matches and determine what photos girls find attractive of me. For now I haven't been doing too well, had some matches but most of them weren't very good looking. Pics I used were nothing out of ordinary, just showcasing height/frame, some good angle selfies and a pic from social event to fraud i'm NT. Anyways I've abstained from shirtless pictures cuz i'm recent ex-fatty and I haven't been low bf% enough to be comfortable with it, but yday I tried a semi-shirtless pic as my first picture along with the other pictures I've already been using/testing. The results blew me away, I'm getting literally 4x as many likes/matches, I've matched with stacy-lites and jbs, all under 23 yrs, white and very gl. Matched with 9 girls I consider hot in 1 day and the like counter is at "25+". I don't use boosts or any of that paid stuff. One girl whos like a 8/10 irl even messaged me first and I never had girl like that msg me. first before.
The reason I'm telling this is cause in this picture, my face is outright bad looking compared to my pics, all my facial flaws are way more protruding, and my physique is not even impressive to begin with, all extra this pic gives is, is just information about body. There's just no way body alone would boost this much if it mattered as little as "gym is cope" people make it seem so. And before you say "but you got the height/frame halo", I've already ran countless experiments where I showed height/frame similar way and I would barely match with girls. I don't intend this thread to be bragging, I just wanted to motivate some of the people who fell for the "gym is cope meme". It's literally the biggest nuclear cope ever to exist(unless ur clinically short i guess) Even people who already gymcel probs. underrate how much it matters and how much halo it gives among normies. I agree if you're an actual truecel it won't do anything for you, but most people here aren't truecels and would benefit from training greatly.

JPEG 20190127 153327 4373629778799147103 1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, Extra Chromosome, kobecel and 4 others
Trueski broski. Gym is not cope. I'm about to run roid game because I ain't got the niggering time to wait one year for a good physique

What does trucel mean

I think it's because jaw is visible and clavicles seem very wide

I think a girl would find guy with vide clavicles and some muscle mass more attractive than jacked pumped up guy with smaller frame since bone is genetic and muscle you can fraud with gym and steroids

btw did you put your height in your bio or just got a picutre or two where you're towerring somebody hard?

just lol at photofeeler rating me top 3%

muscles are not cope, they are a good feature themswelves

I think it's because jaw is visible and clavicles seem very wide

I think a girl would find guy with vide clavicles and some muscle mass more attractive than jacked pumped up guy with smaller frame since bone is genetic and muscle you can fraud with gym and steroids

btw did you put your height in your bio or just got a picutre or two where you're towerring somebody hard?

My bio is "201cm" and a giraffe emote right after to induce NT vibes. I also have a picture over towering a group of people.

• +1
Reactions: wannaimprove
Bro if you have low matches set your age to lower. I do like shit with older women but get matches out the ass with hot JBs @Afrikancel

Bro if you have low matches set your age to lower. I do like shit with older women but get matches out the ass with hot JBs @Afrikancel

This thread is a bit outdated tbh in that regard, it was before I did my hard tinder reset. Most likely pics werent the problem, but the ELO I was put on from pre-looksmax fat pictures. I match with jbs a lot now, actually way more than with women my age and older(23+).

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
This thread is a bit outdated tbh in that regard, it was before I did my hard tinder reset. Most likely pics werent the problem, but the ELO I was put on from pre-looksmax fat pictures. I match with jbs a lot now, actually way more than with women my age and older(23+).
Ah nice dude. How did you fix it

So basically you used an emulator for PC, set a new location somehow (make a guide or give link to how pls) and made a new account?

You can set your geo-location in emulator. I used Nox Player. I also bought a burner sim card, because using same mobile number will put you back to your old elo. I tried using online fake number sms-receivers and even logged into some dudes tinder acc lmfao, but in general those do not work and if they do, your account is gonna get banned eventually from other people using same phone number etc. (this actually happened to me). Basically you need to dis-associate everything from your old-profile to make sure Tinder thinks you're a new identity to start fresh

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Nibba
Made a tinderpeofile in the us rn. Have been swiping fairly picky 40 minutes ago, havent gotten any matches yet. Though its like 4-5 am there

You can set your geo-location in emulator. I used Nox Player. I also bought a burner sim card, because using same mobile number will put you back to your old elo. I tried using online fake number sms-receivers and even logged into some dudes tinder acc lmfao, but in general those do not work and if they do, your account is gonna get banned eventually from other people using same phone number etc. (this actually happened to me). Basically you need to dis-associate everything from your old-profile to make sure Tinder thinks you're a new identity to start fresh
Thanks man. That will help a lot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483