Tyson fury's dad is Unmoggable.

Roping Subhuman

Roping Subhuman

Temp. Banned
The guy looks extremely high T at 50+.

Insane Skull Skullmogging his son.(who already Skullmogs 99% of Men worldwide)

NINTCHDBPICT000496030495-e1581510587932.jpg
tyson-fury-at-18-years-old-and-father-john-fury-F7C1GT.jpg

Just look at this violent motherfucker, 12yrs in prison for violence.(he gouged some dude's eyes out :dafuckfeels:)

C_71_article_1407836_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

That fucking Fwhr holy fuck!

Bean

Looked beastly as fuck when he was young.

NINTCHDBPICT000496032563.jpg

High T and DHT Machine.

aQ4y9Zu.gif
aQ4y9Zu.gif
aQ4y9Zu.gif

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 6272, BigBiceps and 3 others
Gay thread

• WTF
Reactions: Jimsonbobson505
High T slayer indeed, also produced this chad
cb020e6af35808a0.jpg
d0f9e5d514a930bf5c2bc15c17beef16.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jimsonbobson505, MiroslavBulldosex and aestheticallypleasin

He recently made another response vid where he called out Mike Tyson aswell after seeing Tysons doing a charity comeback. The gypsys are all like that lol. Polite but don't take any shit.

• +1
Tommy Fury is the only chad in that family, all the rest look horrible.

• WTF
Tommy Fury is the only chad in that family, all the rest look horrible.
Nah he's got a decent look but his personality is that of an incel so it destroys it. Girls where laughing at him (in a bad way) when he was on Love Island.

Nah he's got a decent look but his personality is that of an incel so it destroys it. Girls where laughing at him (in a bad way) when he was on Love Island.
wait what most of the girls wanted him, i saw that maura and molly were fighting over him.

and he might have incel personality, he comes across as a cuck but he looks like a chad. great frame and godly eyes

They where fighting over him when he first went in and they where going off his looks but after a week or so it stopped because of his personality from what I remember.

• +1
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin
Does head size just continually grow with age? I'm ded srs btw. How come the father ALWAYS skullmog the son? I remember noticing this when I watched some jimmy kimmel public videos a couple years ago. They approached families and I swear to god the father skullmogged the son EVERY SINGLE TIME. And I'm talking about families where the son was 18+ btw. Sometimes they had multiple sons. The father skullmog both, and every single one of them. Didn't see a single clip or "interview" so to speak, where the son skullmogged the father.

The guy looks extremely high T at 50+.

Insane Skull Skullmogging his son.(who already Skullmogs 99% of Men worldwide)

NINTCHDBPICT000496030495-e1581510587932.jpg
tyson-fury-at-18-years-old-and-father-john-fury-F7C1GT.jpg

Just look at this violent motherfucker, 12yrs in prison for violence.(he gouged some dude's eyes out :dafuckfeels:)

C_71_article_1407836_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

That fucking Fwhr holy fuck!

View attachment 407851

Looked beastly as fuck when he was young.

NINTCHDBPICT000496032563.jpg

High T and DHT Machine.

aQ4y9Zu.gif
aQ4y9Zu.gif
aQ4y9Zu.gif
Gets mogged HARD by this dark triad maxxed high T animal:

825cb4282b7d467f9b41f136847be4c1

6ea145b13d566b2e00770a1eb09be469e9ec1998r1 360 267 00

• JFL
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
No.

proxy.php

Imagine looking like that and being 6'4, they're all Chads.

No.

Ramirez was a pussy probably never fought anyone in his life, John fury blinded a man with his bare hands.
Gauging a man's eye out is an incel trait. Should be shot for that

Gauging a man's eye out is an incel trait. Should be shot for that

In what way is it Incel trait? where do you see a Incel being able to gouge a Man's eyeballs with his bare hands?

It was in a fight and it happened.

In what way is it Incel trait? where do you see a Incel being able to gouge a Man's eyeballs with his bare hands?

It was in a fight and it happened.
Am saying any man with any decency should not do that

• +1
Reactions: dbs
They where fighting over him when he first went in and they where going off his looks but after a week or so it stopped because of his personality from what I remember.

What happened was this: Every girl wanted Tommy Fury, he was easily the most high status man in there by far, both because of his height, looks, and "status" as the (half) brother of Tyson Fury and "pro" boxer. The issue was that he, very early on, practically got married to another contestant there. He also acted extremely bluepilled and was talking about "true love" and stuff. That actually did play a role in his relationship with the girl he was commited with early on, but it didn't end up mattering. Once again, LMS trumps all.