UK is not being replaced but already replaced

robtical

robtical

If her bf is white then she is single

White is already minority among the kids.

Even among the ethnics, muslims are taking over.

Non-muslim WILL grow up bullied!

It is the young population that matters for the future. Yours already is OUT! Maybe if there is hard unemployment and they starve to death(unlikely) or low iq are killed by govt/euthnasia(unlikely). It is over for you. Even gatekept community will probably be taken over.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Orvka381, nathan, geenk worg and 9 others
View attachment 2907219
View attachment 2907220

White is already minority among the kids.

View attachment 2907221

Even among the ethnics, muslims are taking over.

View attachment 2907224

Non-muslim WILL grow up bullied!

It is the young population that matters for the future. Yours already is OUT! Maybe if there is hard unemployment and they starve to death(unlikely) or low iq are killed by govt/euthnasia(unlikely). It is over for you. Even gatekept community will probably be taken over.
British caliphate may be the future and I’ll have no sympathy for this shithole for allowing rampant immigration here. Britain’s alwyas been a shithole for the non elite so why should I be shocked here.

White Christian’s like @geezcel are relegated to living in the countryside or towns whislt the econ centers will be filled with Dawagandists trying to convert people. The European spirit is crushed in britian and they have nobody to blame but themselves.

THIS COULD NEVER HAPPEN IN AN ORTHODOX NATION JUST SAYIN 🤷‍♂️

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: k99, liberiangrimreaper, Richard Cheese and 7 others
British caliphate may be the future and I’ll have no sympathy for this shithole for allowing rampant immigration here. Britain’s alwyas been a shithole for the non elite so why should I be shocked here.

White Christian’s like @geezcel are relegated to living in the countryside or towns whislt the econ centers will be filled with Dawagandists trying to convert people. The European spirit is crushed in britian and they have nobody to blame but themselves.

Looks like for elite too. How will they just handle it? @SecularIslamist

I really dont see them getting any jobs because of low iq. Are govt really gonna give free money and let them exist?

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Looks like for elite too. How will they just handle it? @SecularIslamist

I really dont see them getting any jobs because of low iq. Are govt really gonna give free money and let them exist?
The Indians will just flood the elite and turn the UK into post idi amin Uganda Where the elite Cumskins and curries Lord over the brown and black masses as their serfs

Infact most curry politicians are ex Ugandans and Kenyans kicked out by BBC based badboys who refused to be ruled over by Curries. They kicked them and their smelly Hindu asses out

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
that is what the british wanted no right to complain, enjoy your prize

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and czwarty

Im orthodox in a country with a lot of orthodox people and Im starting to see a few curries here and there

Christianity is the reason as to why europe is so cucked in the first place, the uk was better Before Christianity

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: k99, moggathon and PrinceLuenLeoncur

• So Sad
Reactions: Richard Cheese and mayo mogger
Christianity is the reason as to why europe is so cucked in the first place, the uk was better Before Christianity
Noooo it’s not, it’s because you idiots followed heretical doctrines of Protestantism and Catholicism don’t blame Christianity for your people’s retardation. Eastern Europeans who follow orthodoxy aren’t suffering the same fate as you faggots because they stuck to the original word of christ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: k99 and St.TikTokcel
Im orthodox in a country with a lot of orthodox people and Im starting to see a few curries here and there
A few isn’t the same as millions and I’m sure your just mistaking gypsies for curries :forcedsmile: they are off the same ilk afterall. Muslims will NEVER take over an orthodox nation but they can in the GODLESS west

• JFL
Reactions: gigell
Noooo it’s not, it’s because you idiots followed heretical doctrines of Protestantism and Catholicism don’t blame Christianity for your people’s retardation. Eastern Europeans who follow orthodoxy aren’t suffering the same fate as you faggots because they stuck to the original word of christ
Eastern euros are the subhuman 85iq mongol horde

Good. Death to Anglo-Saxons, the most cucked populations within the White race. Mediterraneans, Celtics, Baltics, and Slavs are the future of our race.

• +1
Reactions: k99
Eastern euros are the subhuman 85iq mongol horde
:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Jokes aside doesn’t change the fact they won’t let Islam or ethics take over their land

Yh it's over. Some cities/towns completely taken over but some are still majority white. I see so many blacks everywhere I'm kinda getting tired of it. The country is doomed.

Christianity is not to blame mr mutt swedish-pole incel, it's because youre fapping to women online while telling them to behave which is obviously not gonna work is it?

Yh it's over. Some cities/towns completely taken over but some are still majority white. I see so many blacks everywhere I'm kinda getting tired of it. The country is doomed.
so why do you all live in the uk? just why? why cant you move out then?

so why do you all live in the uk? just why? why cant you move out then?
Move back to a corrupt 3rd world country with a significantly lower quality of life? I was born here and I'm not going anywhere except maybe Spain to retire in 20 years

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
tdt , total dalit takeover

Move back to a corrupt 3rd world country with a significantly lower quality of life? I was born here and I'm not going anywhere except maybe Spain to retire in 20 years
What 3rd world country? There is switzerland, germany, Sweden, Norway, you already get the deal.

What are you blabbing about? What about outside the big cities of the UK?

What 3rd world country? There is switzerland, germany, Sweden, Norway, you already get the deal.

What are you blabbing about? What about outside the big cities of the UK?
Why would I leave?

Jokes aside doesn’t change the fact they won’t let Islam or ethics take over their land
Russia has more mosques than anywhere else in the world, croatia, Poland and Serbia are letting in more of the Islamic hordes, Slavic women are the biggest race mixers

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Richard Cheese
Christianity is not to blame mr mutt swedish-pole incel, it's because youre fapping to women online while telling them to behave which is obviously not gonna work is it?
You’re a dumb christcuck, keep larping about your height you subhuman Slavshit

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
You’re a dumb christcuck, keep larping about your height you subhuman Slavshit
1) I am an atheist, but acknowledge the effect that religion has had, so don't make assumptions.
2) you are part slav yourself, sounds like you can't smell your own farts
3) why would i be larping about my height? 6'5 is short let alone 6'4/6'3, no?

Sounds more like a larp to me

It’s literally the only reason these people get let in. If they’re Muslim they just convert to Christianity and get let in.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
1) I am an atheist, but acknowledge the effect that religion has had, so don't make assumptions.
2) you are part slav yourself, sounds like you can't smell your own farts
3) why would i be larping about my height? 6'5 is short let alone 6'4/6'3, no?

Sounds more like a larp to me
You called me a slav swede mutt, as if being that is worse than being a full slavshit

• +1
You called me a slav swede mutt, as if being that is worse than being a full slavshit
Weird how you ignored every other point I made, you seem interestingly insecure about your racial identity but that's fine you are a product of race mixing and you should not exist really, glad you accept that yourself.

Apparently being half slavshit worked when chico mogged every pussy nordic cuck there is

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Good, the best culture shall survive

And those muslims are separated more from the ethnic russians than muslims in the uk or france.
They are not. You're not even in slavistan so what do you know besides cleaning toilets ofc?

• +1
They are not.
Yeah they are they have chechnya and other places which are mostly tatar/kalmyk etc.

You're not even in slavistan so what do you know besides cleaning toilets ofc?
Just because I don't live there doesn't mean that I wasn't born there or visit there sometimes. Either way it's on the internet look it up, you post stuff without data anyway as if anyone cares.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: k99, PrinceLuenLeoncur and St.TikTokcel
The country is doomed but not because of me, i'm referring to the foreigners who came here in the past 5-7 years who have ruined the country for various reasons. You are not even English i'm willing to bet so what the fuck are you seething about?

The country is doomed but not because of me, i'm referring to the foreigners who came here in the past 5-7 years who have ruined the country for various reasons. You are not even English i'm willing to bet so what the fuck are you seething about?
What does me being english have to do with anything, why are you malding?

I didn't say it is doomed because of you moron, I said if it is doomed, why not get the fuck out? How does it get easier than this?

• Ugh..
Reactions: chinpilled69
What does me being english have to do with anything, why are you malding?

I didn't say it is doomed because of you moron, I said if it is doomed, why not get the fuck out? How does it get easier than this?
This isn't even your native country yet you're seething about foreigners? are you some polish toilet cleaner or what? Do you not think people who have the financial means to leave the country aren't doing so? they are. The ones that are still here simply don't have the money.

This isn't even your native country yet you're seething about foreigners? are you some polish toilet cleaner or what? Do you not think people who have the financial means to leave the country aren't doing so? they are. The ones that are still here simply don't have the money.
What financial means to leave the country? The Uk let alone London is one of the most expensive places to live in the world apart from monaco, luxembourg and a maybe some places in china. I just gave you a list of places you could go to that are better.

I am not seething about the foreigners, I could fuck all care about who comes to the shitK anymore it is an indian colony now full of streetshitters. What I am """seething""" about is how stupid you are on the amount of options you have to move out if you can afford a place to live in the uk.

What financial means to leave the country? The Uk let alone London is one of the most expensive places to live in the world apart from monaco, luxembourg and a maybe some places in china. I just gave you a list of places you could go to that are better.

I am not seething about the foreigners, I could fuck all care about who comes to the shitK anymore it is an indian colony now full of streetshitters. What I am """seething""" about is how stupid you are on the amount of options you have to move out if you can afford a place to live in the uk.
You don't know anything. People who can "afford" live here are barely getting by. They certainly don't have money to move to a different country. London is a bubble, i'm talking about the rest of the country. We have a cost of living crisis, people are struggling. Zero chance of moving abroad.

Literally if you can afford to live in the uk with a house, move to any scandinavian, eastern european, western european, america, asia, it doesn't have to be a "third world shithole" land in the united states is like an order of a magnitude cheaper than the uk where the average house is well over 700k and you have to be a borderline millionaire to live in a house there

You don't know anything. People who can "afford" live here are barely getting by. They certainly don't have money to move to a different country. London is a bubble, i'm talking about the rest of the country. We have a cost of living crisis, people are struggling. Zero chance of moving abroad.
"People who can afford to live here are barely getting by"

That is my fucking point you retard, if you can even barely afford to live in the uk you should very well afford to live elsewhere, especially if you are someone living in london. All the things you mentioned like living crisis, lack of housing etc just makes my point stronger.

Orthodox countries have been a part of Ottoman empire or mongol states historically.

"People who can afford to live here are barely getting by"

That is my fucking point you retard, if you can even barely afford to live in the uk you should very well afford to live elsewhere, especially if you are someone living in london. All the things you mentioned like living crisis, lack of housing etc just makes my point stronger.
No it doesn't, people with no savings/etc cannot just get up and leave like homeless bums. This is the thinking of an immature teenager.

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
No it doesn't, people with no savings/etc cannot just get up and leave like homeless bums. This is the thinking of an immature teenager.
Savings for another house, yeah Im well aware that when you move out to another country you expect there to be a house, yeah...

Anyways, if you are talking about savings you could buy a second but very cheap property, sell your primary residence if you want to in the process of moving, then sell your second property and then move to another country, you're not going to mars you're moving homes and I've done it a billion times here in London

Savings for another house, yeah Im well aware that when you move out to another country you expect there to be a house, yeah...

Anyways, if you are talking about savings you could buy a second but very cheap property, sell your primary residence if you want to in the process of moving, then sell your second property and then move to another country, you're not going to mars you're moving homes and I've done it a billion times here in London
People can barely afford rent and you want them to buy a 2nd house? bro what are you smoking?

People can barely afford rent and you want them to buy a 2nd house? bro what are you smoking?
You can barely afford rent? Why are you here even thinking about ascending and fucking bitches? Pathetic loser.

You can barely afford rent? Why are you here even thinking about ascending and fucking bitches? Pathetic loser.
You don't know anything about the UK, if you even live here i doubt you leave the house or know what people are going through. People are struggling and can barely afford rent and are just getting by. You are an immature retarded child and i regret wasting time replying to you.

just civil war already, incapacitate one race the human race believers if u have to.

You don't know anything about the UK, if you even live here i doubt you leave the house or know what people are going through. People are struggling and can barely afford rent and are just getting by. You are an immature retarded child and i regret wasting time replying to you.
I know what I am talking about moron! Ive lived in London for over 10 years and my polish migrant parents that came here could barely afford rent, it's expensive as hell, let alone I've done my research. Even I live in a house given to me by the government because I don't have 700k pounds.

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso