Reactions: murdah
What happened to @enchanted_elixir and @juste

They have passed onto the netherworld.

• JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
They all must have some alt here, nobody successfully escapes this site

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
What happened to average joe? Did he drown in pussy?

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Klasik01
rip @dimorphism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Klasik01, ascension and 1 other person
Beastimmung deleted because of the German law enforcement raids. I believe he is on neets.net now.

"Police raided homes and interrogated 45 suspects in 11 states early Thursday. Another 37 suspects were already searched and interrogated in previous weeks and months."

"In preparation for the raids, authorities scoured the internet for posts that potentially broke anti-misogyny laws and attempted to identify the authors."

"Communications that are considered illegal include posts in which women are slandered and insulted in a sexualized manner, or publicly encouraged to send nude photos. The authorities also flagged posts that advocated rape or sexual assault or that distributed videos of torture or killing."

• JFL
Reactions: gigell, deadstock and ManletJordanBarrett
Beastimmung deleted because of the German law enforcement raids. I believe he is on neets.net now.

"Police raided homes and interrogated 45 suspects in 11 states early Thursday. Another 37 suspects were already searched and interrogated in previous weeks and months."

"In preparation for the raids, authorities scoured the internet for posts that potentially broke anti-misogyny laws and attempted to identify the authors."

"Communications that are considered illegal include posts in which women are slandered and insulted in a sexualized manner, or publicly encouraged to send nude photos. The authorities also flagged posts that advocated rape or sexual assault or that distributed videos of torture or killing."
JFL I’m just imagining me rotting in my bed covered in my own filth eating potato chips reading some curry hate thread and a SWAT team just bursts into my room and arrests me for being being a truecel

• JFL
Reactions: gigell and Kreatophagia

Holy shit

IMG 1825