What is even the point in trying?

D

Deleted member 11167

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”
I fear that I cant do this shit much longer

I'm tired of constant mental state fluctuations ranging from Insanely optimistic and filled to the brim with hope to you are a socially retarded genetic death end that is breathing air for nothing.

No matter how hard I try to find a way out of this shit situation it seems that all solutions are either currently impossible for me or would take decades to come to fruition. it's just unbelievably hard to make any progress knowing this.

The worst of all is that I can't even vent to anyone IRL I tried it once with my parents but they would just shut me up and tell me that I'm a failure because "I don't work hard enough" and how "I'm a failure because I imagine myself to be one" no matter how much I argue with them they don't understand so I have to be docile for the fear that they might kick me out I'm 18 so they could that if they wanted to.

If I could time travel back when I was 15 with all the stuff I now know I might have had a chance at life.

But it's just too late for any significant change now

I don't have a single IRL friend nor did I have it for years.

I was never in any relationship of any kind.

All of my peers all going through their lives with the normal current of events that just happen for them all the while I'm yet to recover from all the shit that has happened in my shit existence.

I'm just a rotten footnote in their story a side NPC nothing more nothing else a thing that they can point to see just how good their lives are.

Every day that passes I'm getting older

In not that distant future I will be that guy some mother points to her child and telling him that is what you will become if you don't go to school jfl.

@Native

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303, thecel, Deleted member 10172 and 2 others
Inb4 Dnr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
11167.jpg

• +1
What are you doing in your daily life. Rotting will only rot your brain.

men are created, so work and work on yourself. Forget about the internet

What are you doing in your daily life. Rotting will only rot your brain.

men are created, so work and work on yourself. Forget about the internet
Internet is like the only thing I have in my life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Vitruvian
INCEL ALWAYS LOSED

CHAD ALWAYS WINS

• +1
I would understand if you were 30 and had no relationship/sexual experience at all and made this threaf but youre fucking 18 lmao.Get your shit together , no matter what these autists say 18 is not old.Too many people here are brainwashed into believing once you reach your 20s youre an oldcell (wtf)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10602 and Deleted member 9380
I would understand if you were 30 and had no relationship/sexual experience at all and made this threaf but youre fucking 18 lmao.Get your shit together , no matter what these autists say 18 is not old.Too many people here are brainwashed into believing once you reach your 20s youre an oldcell (wtf)
Yes I'm 18 but have life experiences of a 12-year-old
Trying to catch up with all the stuff my peers were doing and are doing is impossible

• +1
@GreenTea thx

• Love it
What would you change if you were 15? Your only 18 so idk what you can't change rn.

• +1
What would you change if you were 15? Your only 18 so idk what you can't change rn.
You know like the basic teen experiences every normal teen ends up having.

• +1
I fear that I cant do this shit much longer

I'm tired of constant mental state fluctuations ranging from Insanely optimistic and filled to the brim with hope to you are a socially retarded genetic death end that is breathing air for nothing.

No matter how hard I try to find a way out of this shit situation it seems that all solutions are either currently impossible for me or would take decades to come to fruition. it's just unbelievably hard to make any progress knowing this.

The worst of all is that I can't even vent to anyone IRL I tried it once with my parents but they would just shut me up and tell me that I'm a failure because "I don't work hard enough" and how "I'm a failure because I imagine myself to be one" no matter how much I argue with them they don't understand so I have to be docile for the fear that they might kick me out I'm 18 so they could that if they wanted to.

If I could time travel back when I was 15 with all the stuff I now know I might have had a chance at life.

But it's just too late for any significant change now

I don't have a single IRL friend nor did I have it for years.

I was never in any relationship of any kind.

All of my peers all going through their lives with the normal current of events that just happen for them all the while I'm yet to recover from all the shit that has happened in my shit existence.

I'm just a rotten footnote in their story a side NPC nothing more nothing else a thing that they can point to see just how good their lives are.

Every day that passes I'm getting older

In not that distant future I will be that guy some mother points to her child and telling him that is what you will become if you don't go to school jfl.

@Native

Shut the fuck up and go ER

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 10172
  • +1
  • +1
@GreenTea

fox GIF

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10602 and Deleted member 9380
You know like the basic teen experiences every normal teen ends up having.
Honestly there is nothing special about teen life because of the restrictions of not being an adult. I am guessing your talking about going to parties and doing drugs. You can still do it now.

• +1
Honestly there is nothing special about teen life because of the restrictions of not being an adult. I am guessing your talking about going to parties and doing drugs. You can still do it now.
Hopefully I will get to experience that at least

• +1
Theres always a source of dopamine wether it be ldar or slaying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167 and Deleted member 9380

Users who are viewing this thread

Back