What is the best clothing/ shirts to wear to show off frame/ enhance frame?

K

Kirby7000

Diamond
I have a really large upper back not very wide clavicles, and not fat. I have been wearing oversized t shirts and drop shoulder t shirts to enhance my frame. The problem is my upper back is so wide that it can make me look fat and people can't see my small waist. I have experimented wearing dress shirts tucked in and this get a very good response from women (the best actually).

How can I give an illusion of a bigger frame/ show off my waist ratio?

oversized tee's part is so real lol, idc tho since i always put on zip up or baggy hoodie, but if u wanna show off frame just wear slimfit tee's

I have a really large upper back not very wide clavicles, and not fat. I have been wearing oversized t shirts and drop shoulder t shirts to enhance my frame. The problem is my upper back is so wide that it can make me look fat and people can't see my small waist. I have experimented wearing dress shirts tucked in and this get a very good response from women (the best actually).

mankini

Jumpers