Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and the next o'pry
if only i looked like that

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
hahahahahhhhahaha bro def had some incel energy

• Love it
Reactions: 97baHater and northern mogger
Not a chadlite. Next
check his tiktok its full of girls simping too, you really think a htn (6/10) would get that hes got at least chadlite smv lets be real:feelskek: look i dont like the guy but i'm not blind either and theres some beautiful girls simping too, its not just the coloring but hes got a great smile and his bones look good in the vids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alexios and Xangsane
check his tiktok its full of girls simping too, you really think a htn would get that hes got at least chadlite smv lets be real:feelskek: look i dont like the guy but i'm not blind either
Because prettyboy halo is real for them

• +1
Reactions: MazoNitNit
Because prettyboy halo is real for them
yeah maybe but im just saying bro i ont think any 6/10 would get that far especially with the shitty personality he have

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
yeah maybe but im just saying bro i ont think any 6/10 would get that far especially with the shitty personality he have
Ogres need to cope no decent girl wants their hairy ass

coloring, collagen, soft features >>>>> muh bones

• +1
Reactions: user123456, 97baHater and NitoRump
Yeah, he got lots of pretty features, thus is has chadlite SMV, actually masc guys are borderline incel nowadays so it's over also for chadlites, they all have whore bimbos as GFs
That's what I think too. Even maesthetic chads are borderline incel these days, or date down considerably.
Saw a slimmer chris carmack looking guy a few weeks ago holding hands with a GOTH MTB WITH GLASSES AND FUNNY HAIR. and he was chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger, 97baHater and copemaxxeer
That's what I think too. Even maesthetic chads are borderline incel these days, or date down considerably.
Saw a slimmer chris carmack looking guy a few weeks ago holding hands with a GOTH MTB WITH GLASSES AND FUNNY HAIR. and he was chadlite.
Goth girls are heavy in market rn

• +1
The only kind of masculinity desired by females from 16 to 25 is that of bad boys but chads are usually too ogre looking to have that appeal, we will witnesses how this forum goes from prescribing bimax and genioplasty to jaw reduction surgery and yeux clairs in a few years

• +1
The only kind of masculinity desired by females from 16 to 25 is that of bad boys but chads are usually too ogre looking to have that appeal, we will witnesses how this forum goes from prescribing bimax and genioplasty to jaw reduction surgery and yeux clairs in a few years
exactly. And ironically, chadlites and softmaxxed HTNs have more foids in the comments sections.
Chads seem to have mostly either the following in their comments sections:
  1. Faggots
  2. PSL autists
  3. Gymmaxxers
  4. That one random femcel

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger and copemaxxeer

based JFL

JFL this guy acted like he did some emotional manipulation to earn their trust. Get the fuck out of here you were just attractive to them. And look at that fucking hair too, face really is everything. He did nothing to earn that btw, let's get that clear.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and 97baHater
exactly. And ironically, chadlites and softmaxxed HTNs have more foids in the comments sections.
Chads seem to have mostly either the following in their comments sections:
  1. Faggots
  2. PSL autists
  3. Gymmaxxers
  4. That one random femcel
Unironically true except switch 1 and 2

What’s the reason for this? I think it’s just chads are more striking than appealing.

• +1
Unironically true except switch 1 and 2

What’s the reason for this? I think it’s just chads are more striking than appealing.
I think foids want whatever's in fashion now (the prettyboy pheno), an approachable and "relatable" look with certain soft features and good hair. They feel intimidated by chads

based JFL

Wait did this guy just talk about mogging? Man being attractive really is the difference between having a mogger life and rotting at home. This guy is thinking about the same things as we are, it's just that he has the genetic potential to live it out.

Wait did this guy just talk about mogging? Man being attractive really is the difference between having a mogger life and rotting at home. This guy is thinking about the same things as we are, it's just that he has the genetic potential to live it out.
i dont think you understand how big looksmaxing is on tiktok

i dont think you understand how big looksmaxing is on tiktok
I don't, is it really that prominent? I thought .org just played up the fact that looksmaxxing made its way to tiktok.

I don't, is it really that prominent? I thought .org just played up the fact that looksmaxxing made its way to tiktok.
it was the most popular trend of 2023, half the users here came from tiktok

Bro why not just fuck the hoes on the jetski instead of this cringe

bc your already slaying enough + ego boost
I legit cannot ever imagine a scenario of slaying too much. A long as the girsl are hot i would fuck even if i had 1000 girls already on my line. And these chicks were hot based on hat i could see idk tho for sure

I legit cannot ever imagine a scenario of slaying too much. A long as the girsl are hot i would fuck even if i had 1000 girls already on my line. And these chicks were hot based on hat i could see idk tho for sure
its gets boring after a whille

Guy comes across as extremely likable
But isn’t even close to being chadlite tier
Carried entirely by hair+collagen

pussy never gets boring dog. you need your hormones up.
Nah, once you get a lot of something, you eventually get sick of it. The so called hedonic treadmill. This guy was probably trying to boost his ego by finding out how many times he can trick girls into getting thrown into the water because he's already used to attracting girls naturally. We always seek out novelty and greater highs. We're just so inferior to him genetically that we can't comprehend ever getting to that state.

We take all of our first-world privileges for granted too, right? It's the same thing for him, but with mogging. It probably felt good at the beginning when he found out how genetically superior he was, but it probably wore off after a little while. He probably felt "empty" and is chasing new highs. It's not fun if it's too easy.

• +1
Reactions: yellowrice and ilovenicotine
Guy comes across as extremely likable
But isn’t even close to being chadlite tier
Carried entirely by hair+collagen
If you look at an actual picture of this guy he's a MTN at the most face-wise. Maybe there's an argument for HTN if we consider JBW, but his face definitely does not scream chadlite. Like you said, a combination of collagen, hair, jaw, and physique. For the most part, all things we can control. Put it this way, and I'm starting to feel a little hopeful again.

• +1
Reactions: nofap
If you look at an actual picture of this guy he's a MTN at the most face-wise. Maybe there's an argument for HTN if we consider JBW, but his face definitely does not scream chadlite. Like you said, a combination of collagen, hair, jaw, and physique. For the most part, all things we can control. Put it this way, and I'm starting to feel a little hopeful again.
Yeah i was actually thinking off this myself when I scrolled trough his TikTok and saw multiple pictures of him,

He’s nothing special at all tbh, tanned collagen filled skin and his hair is appealing to younger women i think but that’s it.

I legit have multiple friends that face mog him hard