• Chaddy

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Chadly

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Lookologist003

Lookologist003

Skull crafter
I have caught myself using 'Chaddy' as an adjective to describe actions or facial features that Chad does or has. But I saw @SixFootManlet in this thread conjugating Chad to an adjective differently to an equally acceptable end. So I want to know what you prefer. Please vote for an option in the poll of this thread. Have you done this before?

Pronunciation for 'Chaddy' would be, 'Chad dee' and the pronunciation for 'Chadly' would be 'Chad lee.' As this word would be derived from a pronoun, it's appropriate that it's first letter is a capital letter.

I would propose the definition of this word be 'characteristic of a Chad.'

Example: 'Woah, Matt's face is complete with a Chaddy/Chadly jawline!'

Morphme

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
I have caught myself using 'Chaddy' as an adjective to describe actions or facial features that Chad does or has. But I saw @SixFootManlet in this thread conjugating Chad to an adjective differently to an equally acceptable end. So I want to know what you prefer. Please vote for an option in the poll of this thread. Have you done this before?

Pronunciation for 'Chaddy' would be, 'Chad dee' and the pronunciation for 'Chadly' would be 'Chad lee.' As this word would be derived from a pronoun, it's appropriate that it's first letter is a capital letter.

I would propose the definition of this word be 'characteristic of a Chad.'

Example: 'Woah, Matt's face is complete with a Chaddy/Chadly jawline!'

View attachment 2882963

Neither.

It's "chadtastic"

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003