what to take at 14 to maximise growth and muscle

nier

nier

Iron
please dont say test or other thing i need to inject with a syring only supplements and sarms (im a bit skinny fat but mainly on the skinny side) im already taking vitamin d3 k2 multivitamin and creatine

food and roids all else is cope

• +1
Reactions: ambi
High protein low carbs, adequate sleep

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
please dont say test or other thing i need to inject with a syring only supplements and sarms (im a bit skinny fat but mainly on the skinny side) im already taking vitamin d3 k2 multivitamin and creatine

Hgh + ai

Hgh + ai

Jus eat and eat and eat and focus on cardio sports instead of weights

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and ambi

Hgh + ai
i said not injectable, i heard hgh orally
is cope?

i said not injectable, i heard hgh orally
is cope?
Just do the ones in link i gave u and mk and aromasin
Hgh orally has a 100% chance of being fake

thanks, i had misread i thought you said again hgh

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
sunlight, sports and a social life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: phenotypecel, Zeta, Richard Cheese and 1 other person
what roid that i can take orally
you dumb nigger you need to inject to do roids or you're gonna do a shitty cycle that wont give you what you want

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
drink rew melk

You are actually a retard people like you piss me off. You want to do roids but you don’t wanna inject yourself with needles, do you want to do roids or not? My recommendation is just to lift naturally and do a lot of research on your diet. Oh and also kys

• +1
Reactions: igniteisbad
you dumb nigger you need to inject to do roids or you're gonna do a shitty cycle that wont give you what you want
you retarded idiot there are sarms that can be taken orally like mk667

You are actually a retard people like you piss me off. You want to do roids but you don’t wanna inject yourself with needles, do you want to do roids or not? My recommendation is just to lift naturally and do a lot of research on your diet. Oh and also kys
oh yea remember im still living with my parents and a minor im utterly fucked if they catch me putting needles in my body and i dont want to fuck up bad with the needle since i dont have experience if you dont want to give me advice just dont comment and fuck off

• +1
Reactions: igniteisbad
oh yea remember im still living with my parents and a minor im utterly fucked if they catch me putting needles in my body and i dont want to fuck up bad with the needle since i dont have experience if you dont want to give me advice just dont comment and fuck off
My advice is that you DO NOT TAKE STEROIDS. just go to the gym and follow a healthy muscle building diet