Whats your opinion on the Man or the Bear situation?

BadmanGangstar

BadmanGangstar

Weirdo who happens to be attractive
If you dont know the question being asked is ‘would you rather be completely alone in a forest with a stranger man or a bear’, and basically 99% of girls on tiktok are virtue signaling and lying to themselves by saying they would rather be alone with the bear. This has to be one of the stupidest fucking arguments ive ever seen in my life. Its so obvious that if we were being for real, most women would pick the man but because they want to fit in and impress other females they are choosing the bear. Its so cringe, acting like the liklihood of men raping you is so high.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and Bonecel01
Bear mogs

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
If you dont know the question being asked is ‘would you rather be completely alone in a forest with a stranger man or a bear’, and basically 99% of girls on tiktok are virtue signaling and lying to themselves by saying they would rather be alone with the bear. This has to be one of the stupidest fucking arguments ive ever seen in my life. Its so obvious that if we were being for real, most women would pick the man but because they want to fit in and impress other females they are choosing the bear. Its so cringe, acting like the liklihood of men raping you is so high.

who tf cares what some liberal faggot says

tbh id chose the bear you see what men do to other men in prison😭