When did you lose your virginity?

JovanD

JovanD

Not-giving-a-fuck-maxxed
For me it was 20 or 21(i can't remember exactly) to a tranny.

Just now to this post.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Cretinous and JovanD
never

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
It's worth it, pussy feel is gud. get a cheap crackhead if u can't afford gud shit.
Listen man, I don't give women anything. They do not want me unless I am paying a bunch of money to enter their roast beaf pussy, I will not give them any sort of attention at all because they don't want me.
They don't like me = I don't like them

• Love it
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Listen man, I don't give women anything. They do not want me unless I am paying a bunch of money to enter their roast beaf pussy, I will not give them any sort of attention at all because they don't want me.
They don't like me = I don't like them
okay, go on grindr and fucke a dude than
bottoms are desperate, they wikll let anything with a pulse and a dick fuck them XD

bottoms are desperate, they wikll let anything with a pulse and a dick fuck them XD
I am not gay

For me it was 20 or 21(i can't remember exactly) to a tranny.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blitz, Falimcel, dogtown and 7 others
I am not gay
You don't have to be gay, just make sure lights are dimmed and you find a non-hairy bottom, if you squint it can be close enough.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, bobs_pls, AntiSocial-Fakecel and 1 other person
ask ur mom about it

• JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
You don't have to be gay, just make sure lights are dimmed and you find a non-hairy bottom, if you squint it can be close enough.
I am not putting my penis into shit

Not the same thing.
Does it fucking matter? No one will love you for who you are anyway, might as well get a taste of what pussy feel and taste like.

lost mine at 17. Didnt even get to bust though, her dad was walking up to her room, had to hop off.

16, she was the hottest girl in the school and i was also friendzoned. Yeah, talk about getting lucky. Too bad she turned out to be fucking crazy and would actually nearly ruin my life thereafter.

y

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Ritalincel
Does it fucking matter? No one will love you for who you are anyway, might as well get a taste of what pussy feel and taste like.

I don't want her to love me for who I am, I want her to like me for how I look.

I hope you aren't implying women haters are gay.

• +1
16, she was the hottest girl in the school and i was also friendzoned. Yeah, talk about getting lucky. Too bad she turned out to be fucking crazy and would actually nearly ruin my life thereafter.
what do you mean by crazy?

Have said this a hundred times, I don't want to lose my V to someone I don't value 100%, so it will probably never happen.

I might get desperate in my late 20s and then drive up to some hookers at night, but I hope I will be stronger than that

I don't want to lose my V to someone I don't value 100%,
JFL lose it to yr mama then
dumbest shit I read today srs boyo change attitude, sex is no big deal, it's just a physiological need, you're living disney cuck fantasy

it's like saying - the first thing I want to eat in my life is something I truly respect lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, dodt and Extra Chromosome
JFL lose it to yr mama then
dumbest shit I read today srs boyo change attitude, sex is no big deal, it's just a physiological need, you're living disney cuck fantasy
I refuse to settle for anything less than my disney cuck fantasy, dream relationship or nothing at all

I have unreasonable principles, it's true. But what's so wrong with that? Everyone is irrational to some degree, lol don't we have some muslim dogs and christian fags on this board? We don't bash them

I have unreasonable principles, it's true. But what's so wrong with that? Everyone is irrational to some degree, lol don't we have some muslim dogs and christian fags on this board? We don't bash them
Well, it's wrong because it hurts you (as do many religions). But you know... what do I give a fuck, I'm just a proboscis monkey with internet access. Do what you want, it's your life.

what do you mean by crazy?

borderline or histrionic personality disorder or something like that. aka the kind of cunt who has to invent huge dramas and interpersonal conflict just to feel normal.

long story short, she had a boyfriend who found out and she pulled the now ever so popular "i was roiped!". That was back before it was fad! cool!

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Never
I hate toilets

• JFL
20 to a biological feemayle you degenerate fuck