When I was a young man I was complimented frequently on my looks

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Kraken
P1010010

This is not a joke. I remember, especially around the age of 22 or 23, I got called "handsome" a lot by females. I had lost a lot of weight. One time when I was getting ready to play a show with my band, the drummer said I looked like Johnny Cash. His wife came up to me and brushed me and said "Johnny Cash was never this goodlooking!" I remember an older woman of a friend told me she was looking for a "boy toy". A college girl whispered to her friend " isn't he handsome?" The friend replied " yes, he's truly handsome". I was called handsome by a local radio show host.

I assume what happened is I simply lost my looks and now I am invisible to women. I should have grabbed one when I had the chance. Twink death is a horrifying experience .

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, ChiraqJihad, vermillioncorefan and 3 others
Unrelatable

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Clown Show, russiancelreturns and 1 other person
View attachment 2907775

This is not a joke. I remember, especially around the age of 22 or 23, I got called "handsome" a lot by females. I had lost a lot of weight. One time when I was getting ready to play a show with my band, the drummer said I looked like Johnny Cash. His wife came up to me and brushed me and said "Johnny Cash was never this goodlooking!" I remember an older woman of a friend told me she was looking for a "boy toy". A college girl whispered to her friend " isn't he handsome?" The friend replied " yes, he's truly handsome". I was called handsome by a local radio show host.

I assume what happened is I simply lost my looks and now I am invisible to women. I should have grabbed one when I had the chance. Twink death is a horrifying experience .
Ideal robustness @russiancelreturns

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
4120479_P1010010.jpg

You mogged really hard. Women would be all over you in clubs/bars/school/etc.
Especially considering in your time there was no online-dating, social-media, which has driven hypergamy into overdrive.

What's your explanation of why it never worked out with women? Parental abuse? Diagnosed autistic? Traumatic events in childhood?

If you didn't stand a chance with women,
what chance does some slavic abused-dog weak-MTN with 6 different personality orders like me, even have?

JFL at women. I will avoid them till I die. There's nothing to be gained from interacting with women at all at sub5PSL.

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
4120479_P1010010.jpg

You mogged really hard. Women would be all over you in clubs/bars/school/etc.
Especially considering in your time there was no online-dating, social-media, which has driven hypergamy into overdrive.

What's your explanation of why it never worked out with women? Parental abuse? Diagnosed autistic? Traumatic events in childhood?

If you didn't stand a chance with women,
what chance does some slavic abused-dog weak-MTN with 6 different personality orders like me, even have?

JFL at women. I will avoid them till I die. There's nothing to be gained from interacting with women at all at sub5PSL.
WHAT ??? There was ONLINE DATING. This was only a little over 20 years ago. They've had online dating since the 1990s before I was even an adult. We also had social media. We had Myspace, which was a big deal and Friendster. Facebook also just started.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
WHAT ??? There was ONLINE DATING. This was only a little over 20 years ago. They've had online dating since the 1990s before I was even an adult. We also had social media. We had Myspace, which was a big deal and Friendster. Facebook also just started.
Yo man I am not saying online dating didn't exist, just saying it wasn't mainstream.

In 2024 the average 20yo girl is or has been on online dating apps. The average 20yo is also on instagram and that is basically a dating app too.
Can't compare it to your time period where it was niche.

Anyways still curious about why it didn't workout for you with women despite your looks, what do you think?

Yo man I am not saying online dating didn't exist, just saying it wasn't mainstream.

In 2024 the average 20yo girl is or has been on online dating apps. The average 20yo is also on instagram and that is basically a dating app too.
Can't compare it to your time period where it was niche.

Anyways still curious about why it didn't workout for you with women despite your looks, what do you think?
It was pretty mainstream by the time I was 21. Why didn't it work for me? I have autism, so yeah.

The girls at my school compared me to Mario Casas

It's not that I'm so handsome, it's that they didn't have anything better nearby.

You have to accept things as they are

images

The girls at my school compared me to Mario Casas

It's not that I'm so handsome, it's that they didn't have anything better nearby.

You have to accept things as they are

images
k