Fuark that was crazy
Didn't watch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Autismcel and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Autismcel and 1 other person
Atleast he has a father you 16yr old little bitch.
Actually he was cremated so worms couldn't even have eaten at him. Moggathon is some 16yo punk ass little bitch who would cry if he saw me. LOL. I have that fag on ignore for a reason. What a nuisance.

• +1
Reactions: Jova and TechnoBoss
Actually he was cremated so worms couldn't even have eaten at him. Moggathon is some 16yo punk ass little bitch who would cry if he saw me. LOL. I have that fag on ignore for a reason. What a nuisance.
He's a little fag don't worry about him. From some no where town in the UK LMFAO.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Michael Myers
He's just a pajeet who's trembling before your 6.5" girthy bwc. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, EggKing, Jova and 4 others
Ouch that shit was tough, apologize to him
F4894A40 B6F6 4AB9 B32E 0AAE112EACA9

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Autismcel
Atleast he has a father you 16yr old little bitch.
He doesn’t the fellas dead you retard. Secondly why haven’t you killed yourself yet? Unironically.

Why are you consuming this kind of content weiwei

He doesn’t the fellas dead you retard. Secondly why haven’t you killed yourself yet? Unironically.
oi m8 im a 16yr old from Bradford :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Why are you consuming this kind of content weiwei
Utterly bored and I love chaos. Like this

Haven't caged this hard in a while.

• +1
Reactions: Charisma
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Autismcel, moggathon and 1 other person

The pedestrian then tells the security detail, who is a San Jose Police Department officer, to “mind your (explicit) business.” “I was going to do what the (explicit) I was going to do right before you walked up to me,” he said to the security guard.

:lul::lul::lul:

🤔

Ever since I realized I got haters: never. You sacks of shit keep me alive. :feelsgood:
818B7325 1EB0 40CA B4B1 D1FE755B4BF0
Does he mog you?

I wouldn’t necessarily call myself a hater tbh.

You’re a 28yo khhv curry that moderates an incel forum. There’s not really a lot I can say that will affect you.

Same goes for @TechnoBoss hes 26 with the same levels of insecurity as a teenage girl. So much so that he had a hissy fit over a rating my friend (a 17yo) gave him and spends his unemployed days on an incel forum pretending he’s a teenager to block out how much of a failure he truly is.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: dehydrated, bedes, goodgamebro and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and TechnoBoss
View attachment 2902166 Does he mog you?

You’re a 28yo khhv curry that moderates an incel forum. There’s not really a lot I can say that will affect you.

Same goes for @TechnoBoss hes 26 with the same levels of insecurity as a teenage girl. So much so that he had a hissy fit over a rating my friend (a 17yo) gave him and spends his unemployed days on an incel forum pretending he’s a teenager to block out how much of a failure he truly is.
Never pretended to be anything. Be quiet you subhuman lol.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and TechnoBoss

Yes, @Iasacrko mogs me to hell and back.

At least you finally got my age right. You kept calling me 30 on purpose (I think that's a great age to be, but I am not that age).

And trust me, you don't need to worry about @TechnoBoss at all, he lifemogs you to death but he's too much of a personalitychad to rub it on your face. So I'll say it for him: you'd murder your entire family just to live his life for a few days. Anything beats being a curry in britbongland. :hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moggathon and TechnoBoss
why are you all “beefin’ yo”, let’s all be friends UwU

@moggathon @Michael Myers @WeiWei @TechnoBoss
Animated GIF

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova, Autismcel and Michael Myers
Never pretended to be anything. Be quiet you subhuman lol.
‘pretending’ was a figure of speech, signifying that you still act like a child

• WTF
Reactions: WeiWei

At least you finally got my age right. You kept calling me 30 on purpose (I think that's a great age to be, but I am not that age).

And trust me, you don't need to worry about @TechnoBoss at all, he lifemogs you to death but he's too much of a personalitychad to rub it on your face. So I'll say it for him: you'd murder your entire family just to live his life for a few days. Anything beats being a curry in britbongland. :hnghn:
Honestly whatever helps you both cope.

Animated GIF
I am bhais with: TechnoBhai.
I enjoy cordiality with: WeiWei.
I would take a shit in front of his house: moggathon.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and WeiWei

Animated GIF
Bruh Im bored I wanna watch PAWGs and PAAGs ruined by BWC

• Love it
Reactions: Charisma

He's just a little bitch. He's a 16yr old virgin and he's a sad guy. I honestly feel bad for him because he saw my face and now he realizes what a subhuman he is lol. God I feel bad for him truly. It would actually be illegal for either of us to hurt him since he's still legally a child.

• JFL

Animated GIF
they both started it , They both continue it. It’s up to them really.

He's just a little bitch. He's a 16yr old virgin and he's a sad guy. I honestly feel bad for him because he saw my face and now he realizes what a subhuman he is lol. God I feel bad for him truly. It would actually be illegal for either of us to hurt him since he's still legally a child.
I'm just wondering why the hell you sent your pic to some pajeet with some gay ass bri'ish accent in the first place. :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I haven’t seen your face dm the pics

Don’t speak about my nigga @TechnoBoss lile that. I don’t mind you bullying the paki but leave my techno outta this bro

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Don’t speak about my nigga @TechnoBoss lile that. I don’t mind you bullying the paki but leave my techno outta this bro
He started it bud. He’s 10 years older than me jfl.

I am bhais with: TechnoBhai.
I enjoy cordiality with: WeiWei.
I would take a shit in front of his house: moggathon.
I want to side with moggathon in this internet battle because he is outnumbered but I don’t wanna get banned UwU
4114857_IMG_5642.jpeg

• JFL
Don't worry my nigger he ain't "bullying" me. He's just some pajeet in your island country.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and TechnoBoss
I'm just wondering why the hell you sent your pic to some pajeet with some gay ass bri'ish accent in the first place. :forcedsmile:
Didn't send it to him. I sent it to his retard bitch boy Axii and he sent it to Muttathon via discord.

He's a bitch. Thanks but he's a 16yr old virgin and he's upset. Don't waste your time on him bro.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Michael Myers