Who has more appeal among women born in 2002 or after?

Who has more appeal among women born in 2002 or after?

• Total voters
eye area is such an important and most interesting feature of the face imo.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: NitoRump
gotcha. what about mouth and lower third?
They have similar jaw sizes and projections tbh. Differences in perspective I think are just attributed to the lighting and difference in image dimensions. No.1 has a wider face and looks less angular but I believe this is due to the fact that the lighting is different and no.1 is literally wider. Neck is also at a different angle which is throwing the perception off. No.1 has a longer philtrum which is ironic because a longer philtrum is typically an androgenic feature. I would still rank No.1 as a more feminine face compared to no.2 just because a longer philtrum is NOT exclusive to a male and isn't a sign of androgenic development as something like the eye area and hair growth pattern differences. No.1 has a smaller, less filled lips but they wouldn't make much of a difference imo if the two features on both men were switched because both lips aren't too "thin" nor "plump" to effect the face too much. Both sizes are just nice and have minimal effects because both faces have much more robust features.

I think the only main divisive factors are the tightness of orbital area and the nose. No.2 has a more projected straighter nose it seems. No.2 also has tighter orbitals and thicker eyebrows. The nose perception could be altered by the shadows making it seem stornger than no.1 but undoubtedly the eybrows on no.2 breaks the chances of no.2 becoming a pretty boy because the eyebrows are so much stronger and postively tilted. Giving that subtle aggresive tone to the ey area.
no problem, what about out of 10?
No.1

Eye Area = 7/10
Nose = 7/10
Lips = 9/10
Jaw/Lower third = 7/10

Final rating : 7.5

No.2

Eye Area = 7/10
Nose = 8/10
Lips = 9/10
Jaw/Lower third = 8/10

Final rating : 8

Reasoning for nose difference : No.2 has a less bulbous tip from what I can see so I can safely say he has more aesthetic projection from the side as well.

Reasoning for difference in lower third rating = Jaw just looks leaner, dk how to describe

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Lack of sleep my words may be all over the place, might head to bed now

Can Xangsane be banned for being an AI and not an actual human being? @Jason Voorhees @Michael Myers
He's gathering data on what humans find attractive then he'll make chad robots to take over humanity

• JFL
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
Are u freky vroh ♥️

I'm testing a theory since someone on here says "slightly less GL men have more appeal than giga GL men especially if masc"
14-23 year olds will probably go for #1

25-40 will go for #2 because they are looking for someone more masculine

Thats what i’ve learned

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and ketamin
why didn’t you tag me?

do you not care about my opinion

sad girl GIF

• +1
Reactions: ketamin
Why

What’s their psl difference? How masc is 2 compared to 1
2 looks more dangerous than 1 but 1 looks more appealing thats why i was listing the ages of women who would go for each

• +1
What soft features

Y

More fem features or lower psl and more approachable?
Eyes specifically

I wouldnt say it lowers or boosts PSl its all about facial harmony

• +1
1. People here know nothing as usual.

• JFL
1 ofc

• +1

They have similar jaw sizes and projections tbh. Differences in perspective I think are just attributed to the lighting and difference in image dimensions. No.1 has a wider face and looks less angular but I believe this is due to the fact that the lighting is different and no.1 is literally wider. Neck is also at a different angle which is throwing the perception off. No.1 has a longer philtrum which is ironic because a longer philtrum is typically an androgenic feature. I would still rank No.1 as a more feminine face compared to no.2 just because a longer philtrum is NOT exclusive to a male and isn't a sign of androgenic development as something like the eye area and hair growth pattern differences. No.1 has a smaller, less filled lips but they wouldn't make much of a difference imo if the two features on both men were switched because both lips aren't too "thin" nor "plump" to effect the face too much. Both sizes are just nice and have minimal effects because both faces have much more robust features.

I think the only main divisive factors are the tightness of orbital area and the nose. No.2 has a more projected straighter nose it seems. No.2 also has tighter orbitals and thicker eyebrows. The nose perception could be altered by the shadows making it seem stornger than no.1 but undoubtedly the eybrows on no.2 breaks the chances of no.2 becoming a pretty boy because the eyebrows are so much stronger and postively tilted. Giving that subtle aggresive tone to the ey area.

No.1

Eye Area = 7/10
Nose = 7/10
Lips = 9/10
Jaw/Lower third = 7/10

Final rating : 7.5

No.2

Eye Area = 7/10
Nose = 8/10
Lips = 9/10
Jaw/Lower third = 8/10

Final rating : 8

Reasoning for nose difference : No.2 has a less bulbous tip from what I can see so I can safely say he has more aesthetic projection from the side as well.

Reasoning for difference in lower third rating = Jaw just looks leaner, dk how to describe
So psl wise what’s this and are they Chad chadlite or htn?

Y
1. People here know nothing as usual.
Why 1
Are u freky vroh ♥️
Pat me
Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: FBl
1 has more appeal

• +1
Y

Why 1

Pat me

Thoughts?
Although 1 has a more compact midface which may be considered an indicator of youth, and larger eyes which is a more feminine trait and also another potential indicator of youth, 2's features are a lot more striking and model-esque which is something most women "born in 2002 or after" would not only prefer but also expect in an attractive face now.

The combo of thick lips [feminine trait] with a strong jaw and brows creates a nice contrast which almost mirrors your own.

Taking another look, despite 1's greater potential for a more youthful appearance, 2 actually seems to have better "youthful" looking skin though this could also just be an effect created by his darker colouring idk.

• +1
Although 1 has a more compact midface which may be considered an indicator of youth, and larger eyes which is a more feminine trait and also another potential indicator of youth, 2's features are a lot more striking and model-esque which is something most women "born in 2002 or after" would not only prefer but also expect in an attractive face now.

The combo of thick lips [feminine trait] with a strong jaw and brows creates a nice contrast which almost mirrors your own.

Taking another look, despite 1's greater potential for a more youthful appearance, 2 actually seems to have better "youthful" looking skin though this could also just be an effect created by his darker colouring idk.
What do you rate them and what makes 2 look more modelesque?

Wait so guy 2 looks a lot like me?

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
What do you rate them and what makes 2 look more modelesque?
1 htn - potential low chadlite
2 easy chadlite

2 has a longer skull along with a more angular jaw, with stronger brows, thicker lips, a thinner nose, and even more striking narrow eyes etc.

Wait so guy 2 looks a lot like me?
Not necessarily, he just has a mix of some femine traits combined with more masc/dom features in the same vein as the fem/masc contrast I've mentioned in your face before.

So psl wise what’s this and are they Chad chadlite or htn?
PSL wise first one would be chadlite and second would be chad because no.2 has fuller lips, darker eyebrows, more dimorphism etc.

• +1
PSL wise first one would be chadlite and second would be chad because no.2 has fuller lips, darker eyebrows, more dimorphism etc.
1’s failos?

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
1’s failos?
Nose not as sharply projected from the picture + looking wide faced and higher bf% is keeping him from Chad. Irregular jaw.

• +1
Nose not as sharply projected from the picture + looking wide faced and higher bf% is keeping him from Chad. Irregular jaw.
What about collagen

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Larp
What’s your rating and pheno
DM me I'm not showing my face, but I'll send you my eye area and you can tell I look similar to this dude
I look like a shit version of this guy and not softmaxxed

• +1
DM me I'm not showing my face, but I'll send you my eye area and you can tell I look similar to this dude
I look like a shit version of this guy and not softmaxxed
okay!